youtube.com/watch?v=X3LlfBYjq_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With these pictures I can never tell which one is the film and which one is IRL

Weren't they at the boston bombing too?

where did mustache man go?

sent back to mexico

Same crisis actors?

>producers think everyone forgot Spiderman 3 and no one will notice
>everyone's starting to remember it like it was kino just from a single frame of random people

Raimi went way too far with that one

Hi Raimi!

I FUCKING HATE WHEM SOMEONE POST A PIC WITHOUT EXPLAINING THE CONTEXT OF IT AND EVERYONE STARTS DISCUSSING ABOUT IT
JUST SAY WHAT THE FUCK I AM LOOKING AT YOU FAT VIRGIN SQUEAKER CAVEMAN

>When you know Spiderman 3 was such a kino that you even hire the same crisis actor as extras of a new movie in the same bus stop place 10 years later

>idiot makes embarrassing post with washed up no talent celeb in pic, parents baffled

>yfw they digitally edited him out because

>HE IS ON THE SPACE STATION

>comes from Reddit
>doesn't get the context
The Life movie used a shot from Spider-man 3 in their recent trailer, hence the comparison and caption
youtube.com/watch?v=X3LlfBYjq_A

>It's Spider man 3 prequel which explains how the symbiote ended up on earth
>Maguire makes a cameo at the end

I'm already watching it for Bubble Boy, but if this was true I'd watch it twice.

How much melanin do you have on your skin?
Because if the count is that high, I can excuse your capslock and frustration at not understanding words written in pictures.

Kek

Part of the same cinematic universe.

OP YOU FUCK GO BACK 2 reddit

What the fuck, this isn't funny anymore, guys.

So is this an homage or parody or are the studios that deep in shit that they are using other movie b-roles frames to fill out their garbage? Whats the skinny?

>knowing something was posted there
Maybe you should've stayed there, no one wants your ilk here

I'm backing this theory it's far too coincidental

Is this a jojo reference?

It's fucking Sony Pictures. Nothing pathetic or lazy they do should shock you at this point.

You need to be aware of what's going on on reddit so you can spot cross-contamination of culture and call it out here.

These watchdogs are doing us all a favor to preserve our culture.

>Naming your movie "Life"

Or you simply define your own culture as what it is and ignore all other factors. By simply allowing it a space in your thoughts you are harboring future cross-contamination and don't even know it.

The winning move is to not even play the reddit/Sup Forums game.

>Can't make a novel version because there is already the Book of Life.

That's impossible though, because reddit has become such a driving force on the internet culturally that it IS spreading and infecting here. We used to export our culture here before, now we import it.

You touch on a good point though, and I'm putting together a really handy infographic that will list out all confirmed "reddit behaviors", and hopefully it will gain traction and spread

>Shyamalan would be blown the fuck out and this board would be praising Raimi again

a lot of professional stock footage is used in movies, this used to be fairly common practice. they have a large database of various shots, they can splice in if budget constraints do not allow for a proper shoot. It's quite expensive to shut down a busy city street and employ hundreds of extras, because unions fuck with you.

What's wrong with the movie Life? It was one of the last Eddie Murphy movies that was actually funny.