How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

Who's the tranny?

How did Sup Forums enjoy steak n bj day??

you didn't even have to change the feet, they're already manly as fuck kek

WT Snacks. He invented Reddit.

TIGHT

/tvg/ desu

I bet moot's got a yummy boicunny.

Who?

i bet he whimpers like a puppy when he gets fucked in the ass

lel

Where can one buy this sex doll?

Asking for a friend.

It's too late. Once Reddit came, it was over.

Should've shopped in a dick bulge

>how do we save Sup Forums?
BAN NON-HETEROSEXUALS.

>womemes
wew desu

It looks like they shopped in a tuck.

there is, moot has a small dick. everyone knows that.

>implying moot has manly feet

You must be new here.

>literally murder moot
>internet goes into an outrage
>someone something somwhere killed hack internet entrepreneur
>Sup Forums forced to get shutdown as aresult
>everyone rejoices, including those that have been slaved to this shithole for a decade

>for a decade
y-yeah heh-eh.

wtf am i gay now

>now

God I miss moot

Why? The place ran exactly as shitty as it does today back when he was running the show.

It was less shitty by virtue of not having any Hiro Approved malware ads about sexy rich girls in my area.

This. There were no fucking ads plastered all over my fucking phone. What the fuck? Fuck off Hiroshimoot!

manager of 9gag

literally whom?

I'm genuinely disturbed by the fact that this picture looks better with Moot's head on it

>browsing without an ad blocker
Hi dad.

I use one on Sup Forums now. Before, I let Sup Forums ads show. And I used to browse the mobile site too and see ads, now, I use clover.

So Hiro lost any ad revenue he could have possibly got from me and I didn't mind supporting Sup Forums before.

If you wanted to actually support the site, you would've bought a pass. You seeing the ads without clicking on them gets him absolutely fuck all for revenue.

But then again, expecting you to have a brain is a tall order

I used to buy the pass until Hiro took over and implemented his cancer tier ads. And his history of selling site user data is well documented already. He'll not see a fucking cent and Sup Forums as it is right now deserves no fucking money.

He's retarded too. Literally nobody is deleting these Emma Watson pics all over the site, on almost every board and The Fappening is what nearly destroyed the site the first time around. Sup Forums will not be here next year or will be under new ownership for sure.

Didn't even have to shoop in a dick bulge.

me too user, we are emotional little cunts

wtf I love emma watson now

He doesn't miss you