Puligoat is going to dominate the epl

Puligoat is going to dominate the epl

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5193959/manchester-united-transfer-news-christian-pulisic-jose-mourinho-scouts/

>thesun
mate...

Fuck off, mouyes.

What are some good English sources?

Fuck that, I would rather him be turned into GOAT material by Poop than into a state padder like Ronaldo, which was due to >MOUYES

Sup Forums

There aren't any, our journalists are shit

I really hope he just stays in Germany or goes to Spain. Fuck the EPL.

he's 100% a future buyern player.

are americans the new muh shirt sales signings now?

If he can't even perform in the Blundersliga i don't think him playing in England is a good idea, particularly at a big club

This, based autistic /bundes/ poster.

fuck the american man u bandwagoners are coming

He's doing fine under the new manager though. Rarely has a bad game too.

DELET THIS

He haets Buyearn.

Pulisic is Dortmunds biggest talent atm and already became one of Dortmunds most important players. Given their season so far, it might not sound impresisve but when you look at his age it's pretty astounding desu.
But as we all know he's going to leave Buyern B at some point and gets promoted to the A team.
Joke of a league desu.

Americans have learned their lesson. It might've taken years but finally most of the public is now WOKE to the fact that the EPL is the worst place to ever develop someone. So it's good, unless he wants to cash in early, but he's good enough where he won't have to worry about that.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MANCHESTER UNITED IS BACK

But Manchester United don't play in a league called EPL

>Bayern B player doesn't want to move to the first team

lmao

Come to Newcastle
He can dab with Yedlin

My boy is finally going into the big leagues.

He will make it.

f u

>Lozano to Arse
>Pulisic to Manure
Is this the start of CONCACAF domination of the "E""P""L"

are American Pulifriend admirers really American or just converted chicanos?

>joke of a league
come on germany you're doing ok

He'll make them a lot money even if he doesn't play well

man u is the biggest murican club in the world

fuck off

No. Chicanos are delusional faggots who "support" mexico because they actually believe they're mexican.

Any American who regularly posts in soccer threads is a Chicano I promise you. I only know who pulisic is from Sup Forums and none of my friends even heard of him or any other American besides maybe dempsey

he's better off staying or going to spain