Were are my tacos?

cut my burrito......?

no

I cant stand mexican food

Donde es la bibliotecha, maricon

Fucking shit though I would break her in half with my peepee

Do niggers exist in Mexico?

When are you planning to move here?

A seasonal worker here told me he makes a pretty penny each time he buys a car with working AC and drives it back home to sell because it's somehow rare in Mexico. Was he fucking with me?

Dude we meet plenty of Mexicans here in the Estados Unidos.

No Mexicans and Mexico are shit. They lie, cheat, and steal and never admit to it.

Soft or hard tacos?

Do you think Donald Trump hates you? I personally think he's a blowhard and a dick, but he doesn't bear Mexicans as much ill will as the left thinks he does.

No

no

soft

yes he hates me

Cuanto me cobras por limpiar la casa y el patio?

A los negros de puerto rico no les limpiamos las casas, no tienen dinero.

What group(s) of Latinos do you hate?

are you saying that poutine is better than beef tacos with flour tortilla, onion and guacamole?

....and is my ID seriously beyner?!

Pues hoy estas de suerte indio.

Que te parese $50 por todo el trabajo? no tienes que hacerlo todo en un mismo dia, puedes en el transcuso de 4 dias o una semana.

argies
cubans
puerto ricans
uruguayans

Is Sabado Gigante still the Big Saturday in Mexico?

No tienes dinero nigger afro taino. Puerto rico es una mierda Spic.

the show ended months ago.

Why Puerto Rico and Argentina?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was the greatest show ever!

chupa mi huevos maricon!

pinche brayan

What's the news in shitxico paco?

Why does Mexico just suck so much?

crimea for ever Russian.

el chapo guzman scaped for 3th time

it was a bad show

He pretty much hate's "white" majority countrys.

No hay nesecidad de estar molesto. Creo q podemos llegar a un acuerdo. Que te paresen $100? Y yo te busco para que no tengas que gastar gasolina.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Fun fact Don Francisco is jewish

Why can't you faggots make a decent television program?

Can you build a wall?
I need it done well but cheap labour.

>Don Francisco
Mario (((Kreutzberger)))

HOW THE FUCK I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS.

wtf i hate now Sabado Gigante.

How accurate is this? Is argentina really basically free of niggers?

Hes a good Jew though

Mexico has 50 million whites. Number 1 in Hispanic countries. Also Argentina and Uruguay are white, Puerto rico are stupid mulato niggers

>Also Argentina and Uruguay
Uruguay is but in Argentina they like to "Identify" as whites

Here's what I recommend you do. Inform as many 'redpilled (as in, supporting of the white agenda)' Mexicans that they're misguided. Why? I was like them before as an Indian but I ultimately realised that the alt-right, and most whites in general don't give a shit whether or not you're on their side. By sympathising with something it doesn't make you vulnerable to it. Basic biology and tribalism still plays out; the best course of action for any minority is to fend for their own.

just take care of emus.

>somo' blanco', papi

What the fuck is Zambo?!

Heard he likes Pinochet and even spoke against communism in an interview once.

Serioisly, is there any country in the Americas that is nearly completely free of all nig admixture? I dont care about mestizos. Please respond, I dont want to live in a country with blacks in it any longer.

Whitter than you that's for sure.

Just take a look at

Native/Nigger mix - no or negligable white ancestory

yea hes kinda based

Yes. They're the ones who jump the border.

Can I have one of your women if I decide to marry one so they can have citizenship? How hot of one can I get?

Seriously, why the fuck did colonial nations think importing blacks why a good idea?

nations didn't decide it, it was the (((corporations))).

E' flou blanco pueltoliqueño papeh

Natives all died by smallpox. Need that cheap labor yo. It may be good we didn't get nearly as many niggers imported as fuccboi over here and the ones we have are mentioned here

Ya, you guys lucked out. We need that white/mestizo alliance race war stat.

Who do you consider the real mexicans? the white ones or the colored indigenous ones?

The Catholic ones

yeah sure. if you have muscles and you are blonde with blue eyes, you have a lot of chance.

Los creadores del reggeton ahora son blancos jajajajajajaajjaja las estupideces que tengo que leer.

The ones who stay here.

Jews wanted shekels.

the indians dont consider mexicans themselves, they have their own language, religion, and even their own politicians.

Déjalo soñar. Cuando se vaya a dormir se pondrá a llorar porque su piel es café.

>Los creadores del reggeton
Mexicans intellectuals.

That was Panama.

that is very racist

How many cartels run your town?

>posting Ninel Conde

kys

Rehashing this

If white people suicide, what are you going to do when the niggers protest in the street against Mexican privilege?

El reguetón se podría decir que nace de un intercambio cultural y musical entre Panamá y Puerto Rico a partir de los años 90.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reguetón

Puerto Rico ustedes es abominable, al crear musica tan infernal.

Sigues sin ser blanco

BUILD WALL

Kill them...all

in Mexico if you go to protest out in streets, our government loves to burn and kill protestors alive.

Behead them.

A question for the mexishits of this thread. Is there a Mexican Fascist Party?

No. There's a commie party tho.

Brown ones. That way I can be racist and say "pinches mexicanos de mierda" when I get pissed in public when they pull bullshit like driving as niggers, breaking the law or being general selfish assholes.

Call me a malinchista, but the average Mexican is either complacent and docile as fuck or a selfish little shit trampling on others.

yes its called PAN.

Mexico needs a Pinochet bro

here's a guide, enjoy

Come over and start one, faggot. I'll give you my vote.

Estoy de acuerdo con usted. El reguetón was a mistake.

Como ustedes le llaman/decin al os que escuchan Regueton? nosotros los llamos "Cacos". Solo tengo un poco de curiosidad.

i love u

we had Don Porfirio Diaz Mori.

Nice meme. I know Vincente Fox personally, the man is anything but a fascist.

My dad and his nephew opened up a tequila company a few years ago and I got plastered with Vincente. No, definitely not a fascist.

>PAN
>Fascist
Pick one
PRI is fascist lite or cucked fascists I would say

Les decimos "chakas"

"Nacos"

top kek

chairos
cholos
chakas
nacos

Because they're Israelites unlike you white devil scum.

Technically fence are more common here

chairos
cholos
chakas
nacos

Military dictatorship or no deal paco.

Gracias, mis manlet amigos.