/dcg/ - DChad General

Green Lantern just got confirmed by Henry Cavill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSt4iZlSfnA
youtube.com/watch?v=kBNSfZCK7AU
instagram.com/p/BPyPNr7FAeX/
youtube.com/watch?v=MxZ5VQVHMoc
slashfilm.com/green-lantern-corps-screenwriters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool that he gets to play both characters. I wonder how theyre going to explain it though

>Armie Hammer as Hal Jordan
>Trevante Rhodes as John Stewart

Why is WB taking so long to confirm this?

guessing they liked his chemistry with Hammer in UNCLE so having them do a film of Superman and GL?
Wouldn't surprise me they are copying the marvel films having Avengers-lite films with just a couple of the big characters per film

OP, we've always known Green Lantern would be on the team, Unite the 7 remember?

Superman, Batman, Cyborg, Aquaman, wonder woman, Flash and Green Lantern, that's been the JLA roster since 2011.

There have even been articles about the upcoming Green Lanterns movie to follow his appearance in Justice League which will have Hal and John Stewart.

Cavill's late.

>DChad

Yes.

Well a lot of dummies thought "Unite The Seven" exclusively meant the 7 seas since it was on a poster of Aquaman.

Now post a picture of yourself fatty

>Well a lot of dummies thought "Unite The Seven" exclusively meant the 7 seas since it was on a poster of Aquaman.

Christ

>Rock with his shirt on

There's lazy, and then there's frustrating.

you first

Is DC too Chad?

W-What now?

Hey Henry, do you really have nothing better to do than shitposting on Sup Forums?

Wait, I don't remember this scene.

It's from Zack Snyder's personal cut.

It's not in the movie

I would pay good money to see this cut. Man of Steel was great but it really should've been 30 minutes longer.

It's a very needsly and graitutous sex scene.

>2017
>SuperBat is still not canon

BOYS! MMM!

What if this Lex was just Zack Snyder's self insert?

Snyder isn't jewish nor skinny.

Snyders a jew.

chad or not henry is /ourguy/

No he's not. He's devout Christian.

>I-I didn't know who's genitals it was. I didn't know who's it was.

>They were mine.

>Oh. That's what I thought. Cause I was gonna say. Tiny! Tiny!

>Henry likes it.

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CSt4iZlSfnA

henry please add me on steam

youtube.com/watch?v=kBNSfZCK7AU

Henry isn't a chad. He's a big muscley teddy bear.

Nice superdubs

:3

Does anyone else want to get pounded by cavill. Raw?

no homo

really makes you think

You were saying?

Certainly not me.

>Snyder isn't jewish

extreme homolewdness

instagram.com/p/BPyPNr7FAeX/

Man is enjoying the good life. Stay fit, stay happy.

*block your path*

I like to imagine this is from my POV with me on my back and my legs up on his shoulders.
No homo.

He's half-Jewish. Sup Forums would consider him a full-blown Jew if they didn't like him. They keep saying Miles Teller is Jewish when he's 1/8th, which is less than Hitler was.

Too much toxic masculinity there. Where is Chris Evans to balance it out?

Getting overpowered and gang-banged by Cavill, Hemsworth, Rick Yune, and Alexander Skarsgard before the Rock crushes me into his chest to finish me off is one of my most powerful fantasies.

Zack Snyder had Christian parents and was raised a Christian and considers himself a Christian and pushes Christian imageries in his films.

Shitty strawmans aswell.

fact: if you didn't like Snyder you wouldn't be going through these gymnastics. Same way you guys insist Trump isn't a de facto Jew.

He's a Jew, but fortunately there's nothing wrong with being Jewish

What the fuck are you talking about you dumb Marlel?

>Snyder was born in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and raised in Riverside, Connecticut. His mother, Marsha Manley (née Reeves), was a painter and a photography teacher at Daycroft School, which Snyder later attended. His father, Charles Edward "Ed" Snyder, worked as an executive recruiter.[2][3][4] He was raised as a Christian Scientist.[1]

Oh god, thats the same face i dream of him making when I tell him "go slow, it hurts"

No homo

Hahahahahaha so funny because it's true hahahahaha

>9gag

>Armie
>not this guy

Oh yeah, he was that guy in Superman Returns.

so who is going to be Guy Gardener. This is more important than john stewart or hal

Green Lanters was a failure. Instead of forcing him hows about we get Martian Manhunter?

The Man from UNCLE was a fun as fuck movie

Plus Cavill got to actually act, which he hasn't been allowed to do in Snyder's trash

Saw it getting destroyed by critics. Why do they hate chad kino?

This person retarded? Ben's shoe is behind Amy from this view therefore it's in front of Henry and not him between his legs.

How does Henry have such good taste? he always plays characters in great kino

youtube.com/watch?v=MxZ5VQVHMoc

They hate fun

Both lead characters were great and charismatic, and it was the best spy movie probably of the last decade at least

They must hate fun if they rate Marvel movies highly under the defense that "they're fun XD"

Giving it a download. Don't mind me some Vikander either.

Debicki is great too, though Vikander is probably at her cutest in it, 60s fashion suits her

Too easy

>a lighthearted green lantern buddy cop film
Do it

You can't be Jewish and Christian

How will it remain different from GoTG, besides it being a duo and not a team? You just know quips will be included

Wasn't Jesus a Jew?

>via 9gag
You can't make this shit up

As long as it doesn't have anything as ridiculous unnecessary as the helicopter scene in Ryan Reynolds movie they can do whatever.

Seriously, that scene goes on forever, did the writers understand that Hal Jordan is a quick to action kind of guy who uses his ring in a simple yet effective manner?

WB is literally making the DCEU look like a 90's comic.

No turd jokes, no kid pandering characters, true cop movie with aliens and the final act won't be shit. Also no forced emotional scene

Seriously still don't understand why they went with this Michael Cera duplicate to play lex. Dude is lucky to get roles cause hes a fucking jew.

No, he was God.

And Judean

>sup brah, we killed it at the gym today. lets enjoy a drink then watch some snyder kino, or the academy award winning suicide squad

>A FUCKING MANLET

>Marlels created a counter thread
How pathetic

*teleports behind you*

Zack Snyder is the last true American making blockbusters.

the name of the jap one?

>men have to look like superheroes to get the part
>women can look skelly or dyel and still get the part

why is this allowed?

Read up on biology and beauty standards you fucking retard

>who is Jessica Biel

Read my post again. Nobody wants to see muscles on women you closeted faggot. Stick to your Marvels.

KATANA

And then you make yourself look like a fucking fag by posting a top heavy bitch who looks gross as shit.

So how will they fuck up Green Lantern?
Make Hal black instead of using John?
Start Hal in Emerald Twilight mode?
Give him Bruce's personality like everyone else?

>Make Hal black instead of using John?
See

>Make Hal black instead of using John?

They're doing both.

slashfilm.com/green-lantern-corps-screenwriters/
>Warner Bros has hired writers David Goyer and Justin Rhodes to pen the script with for Green Lantern Corps. According to Deadline, Goyer will be producing the film with DC heads Geoff Johns and Jon Berg exec producing. Goyer has a long filmography, but it’s notable that he worked on the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy as well as Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. This should worry those fans who haven’t liked the DC Cinematic Universe films thus far.

>Justin Rhodes wrote and directed an action thriller titled Contract Killers in 2008. He has since written the comedy film Grassroots and has been involved with a lot of big films in development including Fantastic Voyage, Mass Effect, Second Son and more.

>Geoff Johns is a huge creative force behind the Green Lantern comic books and was involved in the 2011 film adaptation as well.

>Unlike the previous version which focused on Hal Jordan becoming the Green Lantern of this region of the galaxy, the new version is being described as “Lethal Weapon in Space” and will feature both Hal Jordan and John Stewart. The Green Lantern Corps are an intergalactic police force founded billions of years ago to protect different sectors of the universe. Some of the better-known Green Lanterns include Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner.

>thicker biceps than mine

Fuck.

I'M PUTTING TOGETHER A MEME

they're doing this forreal?
im kind of hype

you're serious??

user, what does your heart tell you?

R rated space opera with Lobo and Guy Gardner as green lantern when?
>dawn of douchebags

>Clark and Lois passionately making love
>Henry's beefcake body and thick cock is seen getting more screen time than Amy's nipples
>Clark splits Lois' body apart in one thrust
>camera pans to him in a Jesus pose as he flies out the window and spins around the earth, reversing time to bring her back
>movie continues as normal
Should have kept it in desu

>the only green latrine ill accept

I was thinking "Who the fuck is left of the big guys that could pull off Lobo.." and then it hit me like a space dolphin.