Tonibler

Yeah, as long as it pisses off Russia

As fake as the FYROMIans

Yes, why not

Yes because it pisses off Slavs

fuck no
yugoslavija forever

yes, recognize Kosovo as it's own country

I don't really give a fuck. If they want to be a country just let them. Same thing with Catalonia.

yes

I would support independent Kosovo only if it gets ethnically cleansed from the alb*nians.

no

albanians are the worst humans on earth after northern greeks and americans

Not that I particularly support any B*lkanshits, but Serbs are the worst B*lkanshits and Kosovo makes them mad, so I suppose that I can support them just on those grounds.

Why don't Serbia want to separate that part of their country then? Is there hidden treasure?

>the Kosovo is free and independent, we support and protect them, they are totally legitimate and shit
>DNR ANS LNR????? ARE YOU DUMB STUPID NIGGER PIDORAHA KREMLINBOT +15 UKRAINE SHOULD BE UNITED YOU DUMB SEPARATIST APOLOGIST!!!
Every time it gets funnier.

Kosova is Albania

Kosovo je Srbija

>>DNR ANS LNR????? ARE YOU DUMB STUPID NIGGER PIDORAHA KREMLINBOT +15 UKRAINE SHOULD BE UNITED YOU DUMB SEPARATIST APOLOGIST!!!
ehh
actually ukraine is being invaded by russia

IIRC Kosovo has some rich mineral deposits. Besides, Serbs see it as a historical and integral part of their country.

i support the muslim side

I don't support organ traffickers

>invaded by Russia
Yeah we are helping separatists, just as NATO helped Kosovo. See? There is no difference.

Yiss!!!

Yes, the people of Kosovo have the right to self-determination

Because it actually had many serbians who was forced to leave their homes

because there are still serbs living in the northern regions and kosovo has a historical significance for Serbians

Kosovo is rich in terms of natural resources. It has a lot of I think silver, nickel, lead and chromium? I THINK it has some gold reserves too, but I am not too sure