Would you have gone into witness protection with Adriana or would you tell she was a FBI informant to Tony and get her...

Would you have gone into witness protection with Adriana or would you tell she was a FBI informant to Tony and get her killed?

Definitely would go to witness protection. He was treated like shit by the other guys, even those who weren't made. At the end of the day. the only person who really loved him and showed it was Adriana, and I think he could have lived a happy life with her - i wish he would.

Chrissy would never make it in witness protection.

>move to arizona
>get a low pay job with a shit boss
>punches his boss and loses his job
>start fucking his neighbor's wife while Adriana is at work as a hairstylist or some shit
>is killed after he calls a trucker a redneck hillbilly fuck in a parking lot of a strip club because he forget he isn't big T's nephew anymore

Tony killed him because of his relapse that came from the other guys breaking his balls constantly. Chris obviously didn't belong with them anymore

Big Pussy
Jimmy?
Ray Curto
Eugene
Carlo

All turn informant over the course of the show.

Junior
Johnny
Larry Boy

Are the only characters to take significant jail time over the course of the show (not counting Phil "20 years" Leotardo and Tony B because they went away in the 80s). More characters turn informant than take jail time. Omerta is easy to say when you've never actually faced the prospect of life in prison. Most of these gangsters would flip and you're an idiot to ruin the rest of your life to protect them.

Even in his "redeeming" moment Christopher manuges to fuck everything up. Truly Chasekino.

Chris doesn't know any other kind of life. I think that my post you replied to summarized what was realistic to happen. He was born a gangster and that is all he knows and that is his identity. That's why he betrayed her because in his mind he had to chose between family and pussy.

Paulie should've just killed him during their fiasco in the Pine Barrens and blamed it on the Russian.

Witness protection always seems so bad in tv shows and movies.

In reality its actually a pretty decent choice sadly enough.

Look at her nao. Chrissy made the right choice. She's only gonna get worse

still holds up just fine for her age

It's hard to say because the majority of Tony's crew is filled with garbage he let in, plus how he actively worked to get anyone who would never flip back to prison or killed.

amen

Speak for yourself,she is still sexy to me,it's the voice and attitude and loyalty.

This tbqh, pizanos

>blows Tony
dat Loyalty tho

I heard he came all over the sun visor

>Omerta is easy to say when you've never actually faced the prospect of life in prison

My uncle did 17 and said he would do it again if he had too.

He could've still pursued his screen writing career

Get out of here. She was loyle to Christopher.

Nah,they wouldn't let him because his main goal is to become famous and he only knows how to write mob movies. Imagine if a movie gets made,he would definitely want to go to the premiere. Someone would recognize him.

Your uncle is a faggot alright?

I would have stayed in the family and given up Adriana. There are too many perks to just leave. All Chrissy had to do was bring in more money and he would have gained respect.

>implying Tony wouldn't have turned state's evidence if put in that situation

Chris misplaced his loylety. he could have had a good life but couldn't give up the macho schtick.

loyle to my capo

What? She hasn't aged horribly or anything. No fucked up surgeries. No extreme weight loss or gain. She looks pretty much how I would expect her to look by now. You do realize all women eventually age, right?

You should have specified if real life situation vs movie/tv situation.

In movie/tv you tell Tony because if you turn rat they'll search for you and kill you.

In real life you turn faster than a Tokyo drift. 30 years ago the mob might have cared but todays mob doesn't care and doesn't have any resources to find you.
Biggest rats in history, Henry Hill and Sammy Gravano, everyone knew where they relocated to. They even did jail time for other crimes after turning rat and jail is the easiest place to kill a guy. And they came from the biggest most violent families.

Replace the mob with a Mexican drug Cartel.

Do you still turn?

>manuges
Hehe, noice.

I was always disappointed we never saw chrissy in a full on mob war like in the last season between NYC and NJ
paulie and those older guys you know have been through some shit already, but they were older
>I survived the 70s by the skin of my nuts when the Columbo's were going at it
>tfw no spin off of younger tony, paulie, pussy and uncle junior running new jersey

desu she fucking repulsed me in the show

her stupid voice, tacky jewellery and constant gum chewing made me resent her slightly

Fuck no. The spics are more violent, have more resources, and trillions of dollars in disposable cash that they would gladly piss away just to get you.

This. Adriana was vile.

lol

>liking haggard casting couch whore
>liking whiny drug addict
>liking moron bitch with digestive problems
Retards all of you.

Chrissy marries pic related and wins big

>being gay

Holy shit this.
Or hee would basically fuck up so hard that he gets kicked out of the program like Henry Hill and his wife.

You know Quasimodo predicted all this

unfortunately, he had to be loyal to his Capo

loyle*

Witness Protection in a state far away from New Jersey unlike that retard from "College" who moved to New Hampshire.

Better yet he could just go full Henry Hill and finally get his movie made, there's no way a glorified crew like New Jersey would have been able to take him out in LA.

Big Pussy was already an informant even before the timeline of the show started.

Too much heroin, not enough of Carmella's Lasagnas

How's that steak?

so what, no fucking ziti now?

Feech took the time.

did paulie kill carlo?

I fuckin love that line everytime I watch it

Think about it though, realistically a guy who is completely loyal to you and also guaranteed not to flip is one in a million. Tony pretty much had that with Sil, but otherwise he has to make a judgment call between

A: Guys who are tough enough to do dirty shit but also still basically beta to Tony's alpha, not strong enough to stand up to him and will reliably remain as subordinates, but consequently are more likely to flip

or

B: Tough guys who actually do the time, but as we see in the series, this correlates with ambition, a sense of entitlement and earning respect to make moves against Tony.

In the first case, yeah, he has to be paranoid, but overall he can run his crime gang smoothly as long as he follows protocol in terms of not slipping up and saying incriminating shit. In the second case he still has to be paranoid, but it causes turbulence that can threaten his position without warning, and puts him in danger of a bullet in the head.

EXPOSED

i must be loyle 2 my capo

Tony wouldn't flip after the attempt on his life, you think facing a major sentence he'd change his mind? Who does Tony have to give up? His uncle is old and senile, Johnny Sack and Phil are dead. When Junior is pressured at the end of season 1 he is told they want Tony, but mainly Johnny Sack and New York.

The right choice would have been to go with Adrianna, but he would have never have made it in the program and he would have felt like a traitor.

On the other hand even if he had lived he would have felt guilty about killing her forever.

There really is no right choice for him.

He took an oath.

I have sympathy for Ade but she fucked up and got what was coming.

>Sopranos prequel
>main character is Johnny Boy
>Livia fills the roles of Melfi in that her moments with Johnny pressuring and influencing him take the place of the therapy scenes serving as the chorus
>its Johnny Boy and Junior building up their relationship with Carmine and New York
>young Paulie
>Dickie Moltisanti
>it's revealed that Johnny had Dickie killed for the same reason Tony killed Chrissy
>young Richie Aprile
>young Feech
>young Johnny Sack
>young Phil
>Tony, Janice and Barb are still just little kids
>uncle Pat is the steely power silently backing the Soprano brothers' every play

HBO wont ever do this, what the fuck

i think tony would flip if he had a major sentence hanging over his head. remember how much it bothered him near the end of the show? when hes talking with his lawyer at the bing and he gets pissed off at the ketchup bottle.
i dont think he took that attempt on his life that serious. but spending 30+ or whatever years in prison is different. hes cut off from his family and his family is probably not going to be keeping that big house and a lot of the money tony has.
tony is a psychopath but he does care for his family, at least his kids, on some level.

they tried it with boardwalk and it sucked. Sequel or prequel doesn't work. Sopranos is unique to its time period, effectively the end of the mafia, turn of the century, "psychology", terrorism yada yada yada

i must be loyle to my capo

not to mention whoever you flip to is probably in their pocket too

shit man a real show about those cartels would be fuckin...it would be too much for people man

I actually felt kind of offended at how glossy and relatively toothless the cartels were represented in Breaking Bad. like, jesus. Walt would have come home and found skylers face on a plate by season 4 if it were anything like real life

true look at his reaction when he was possibly going to get fingered for the Matthew Bevilaqua murder. He really can't do the time. But by then he was the only big target left (aside from Paulie).

I liked him better in Goodfellas.

As a corpse.

You underestimate the will to survive. He would have grown a belly, worked as a garbage truck driver and beat the shit out of Adriana for the rest of his life

Witness protection, of course.
Staying loyle got him killed.

>loyle
Underrated

Chrissy was truly loyle to his capo.

It's okay.

I would love a show starring young Johnny Boy and Junior.

All this boo-hoo empathy for a fucking sociopath.

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Shut the fuck up user.

it's not hard to send a hitman anywhere

I fucking hate you user and am so glad chase and hbo never paid attention to people like you.

I think part of the reason why Christopher let Adriana get wacked is because she was sort of cheated on him and he knew it. If he knew she wasn't a cheating whore, he would have went into the witness protection program and married her.

he didn't want to live a shitty small town life just like vito

>Boardwalk empire is the prequel to the sorpanos
>completety different time period, characters, stories and none of it transfers over to the sopranos
>oh but its in the same setting and is on the same channel

jesus christ I share a board with people this stupid. Does that make the dozens of crime shows set in LA or NYC connected too?

Oh fuck off. The things I would do to that chicks asshole. I want her to take a shit on my face.

>I want her to take a shit on my face.
fuck off virgin

>Let Adriana die.

She worked with the FBI behind Christopher's back, endangering everyone he loves and didn't tell him until she absolutely had to.
She was a weak lying cunt.(but so was Christopher)

i agree

Well fuck you then.

Try not sounding like a fucking retard.

good answer.

Jahhshsjajaj. Vluh.

they did? prequel to boardwalk?

please fuck off reddit

Tony did nothing wrong, business-wise. Chris was a fucking addict and moron, his wife was stupid and addicted to drugs and him.
Sit on the dog and I'll end yor life, motherfucker!

fpbp

I'd hit that in an instant. Your taste sucks.

He didn't know any other life. It was his profession, his family, his friends, and it was built right into his identity as a man. Very few people could or would be able to change that.

Mafia men who flip do it because they're trapped, either they know the law is about to crush them, or that they've done something to put their lives at risk at the hands of their colleagues. They don't do it because of "love" or because "it's the right thing to do."

Adriana is a 9 and Chrissy is a 6 so of course I'd go into witness protection.

Watch it Christophaaa

He wouldnt have survived those injuries even if Tony didnt clamp that schnozz

Just like in real life. The "no snitchin" gangster rappers push is all bullshit. Most people will snitch to take that 25 year sentence down to 6.

it was the right choice for him, shame he let the love of his life get killed by his """"friends""" and Tony who he hated so much.

If Tony snitches his family is in danger. If he doesnt then his loyal men will take care of his family. Its that simple. Honestly I think Tony would rather die in a firefiight than rot in jail.

i would have killed her myself

Neither, Chrissy should've kept a clear head, realised that all they had on her was a shitty little first offence coke possession charge which wouldve gone no where and explained that the FBI where using her nativity agaisnt her.
He shouldve smacked her around a bit for being such an dumb bukyak, let her do a couple months inside and kept the kept the FBI shit between the two of them.
She didnt give them anything of any worth anyway

yes, it fucking does you mazoofa

boardwalk empire is not a fucking prequel to the sopranos you mongloid