Who did they defeat in order to jump two spots in the latest fifa rankings?

Who did they defeat in order to jump two spots in the latest fifa rankings?

(You) Ess GAYYYYYYYYYYY

Ruled out at least one country

Nice dubs

>cope

poking fun at canadian football is too easy m8

Has Canada produced anything close to what one might call a world-class footballer, ever? Even the US and Mexico have players that can get match time overseas.

Shouldn't throw rocks

>Even the US and Mexico
>the US
Don't make me laugh. Do you really rate that benchwarmer playing for Borussia?

Steven Vitória plays for my club but he's not very good desu

Even if Pulisic didn't exist, there have been multiple other players (Dempsey, etc.) to go overseas and get playing time at European clubs. You're just dumb.

Owen Hargreaves played for Bayern and Man Utd but he decided to play for England internationally.

>As a youngster in North America, Hargreaves grew up mostly watching and playing sports like basketball, ice hockey and American football. His sporting heroes were basketball legend Michael Jordan and American football player Deion Sanders. He did not begin to play football seriously until the age of 15.
yet another victory for America

LOS

ESTADOS

UNIDOS

SON

GRINGO

SHAGGER

OBESO

PERRO

god, i hate america

>Even the US
kek

>Even the US
LoI

>Dempsey
Who? I mean, I hope you are not comparing that cardiac-arrested fuck to any decent player in Europe.

It's really hard to play soccer on ice

Not a problem for Iceland

>world class
>even the US
Boi what. If you play in Europe that automatically makes you world class?

North Mexico

>Even the US

since when did an American soccer player ever succeed in those shitskin pro leagues in Europe?

a bunch have

Only as bench players though

Howard started for Everton you mong

lol

Everton is a middling team in a middling league in a shithole region some third world Euro shithole. Try again

>Has Canada produced anything close to what one might call a world-class soccer player, ever?
Don't know. Don't care.

the uneducated street apes

>god, i hate america
Because they're back to back world war winners?

>Has Canada produced anything close to what one might call a world-class footballer, ever?
Unlike you, Canadians dont play this faggot sport.

>Unlike you, Canadians dont play this faggot sport.
Little kids play it before they're old enough for actual sports. After that you kind of just forget it exists.

Same here actually. Though /mls/limes will ferociously insist otherwise