Sam Harris articulates why Donald Trump is a dangerous candidate

"Donald Trump is the least qualified candidate we have ever had"

youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU

Thoughts?

All these wealthy jews scared of him, lel. As a poorer jew I am PRAYING he wins to BTFO of these nepotistic hypocritical fuckwads.

Well, did he support Obama in 2008? McCain was clearly more qualified back then.

Sam Harris isn't even a real neuroscientist, though he loves to go by the term Dr.

Go read up on what his dissertation was on

He's Sarah Palin 2016.

>poorer jew
so you make only 6 figures?

Sam Harris is to neuroscience as Neil deGrasse Tyson is to astrophysics.

They're both pop-science dumbfucks who appeal to "FUCK YEAH SCIENCE" millennials who couldn't critically think if their lives depended on it

He also claims that Hillary Clinton IS qualified despite the fact that she's been investigated by the FBI and it's been proven she's mishandled classified information for which she would receive (at the very least) severe administrative penalties if she was still SoS.

No one should take his political opinions seriously.

>Thoughts?

Sam Harris would have his ass handed to him on a platter if he ever tried to debate Trump on economics or foreign policy.

He's 110% full of shit.

absurd

My thoughts are that harris' position is understandable but wrong.

He overvalues knowledge (trump is admittedly unknowledgeable about the world)... but this is a criticism regularly made of harris himself.

When it comes down to it, harris doesn't like the idea of negotiating towards practical solutions.

"But he'll stand at the podium and say 'I am rich. I am so rich. I am really really rich' and people applaud; who is applauding this??"

Kek, true.

>Atheist
>Against Trump

Into the trash his opinion goes!

is it possible that the media will stop shilling so hard for shillary anytime soon?

>Though he loves to go by the term Dr.

First, he is a doctor. That's just a fact.

Second, I've never once heard him refer to himself as "Doctor Sam Harris" or introduced to an audience as such. He's just "Sam Harris".

He said that he describes himself as a neuroscientist because that's what his PhD is in and it reflects a good part of his interests. But it's just a short handle and one that he doesn't even particularly like. He said he could refer to himself as a moral philosopher, but that that is a stretch in his opinion. And he said he would never refer to himself as a journalist as that is simply not what he does. He is just a person who is interested in ideas - neurological ideas, philosophical ideas, ideas about public policy, ideas about theology and much else.

In the end, he doesn't care about credentials or titles, just ideas. You should do the same.

He's still a lib, it's just that his main difference is a disdain for islam.

>Harris goes on JRE(Joe Rogan Experience) Podcast
>Says Trump could rape someone and his supporters would still vote for him
>Harris says vote Hillary
>Hillary as a young lawyer got a child rapist off the hook
>Child rapist didn't go to prison

Hillary could help a child rapist and Hillary supporters would still vote for her.

This. I value Athiests opinions as much as I value niggers opinions.

>I value opinions based on what ancient piece of paper they focus their lives around

Epic

> least qualified
Muh Barack "community organizer" Obama.

This guy was a stuttering mess on joe rogan

>HE IS THE LEAST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WE EVER HAD
>VOTE HILLARY
>Trump is still pracitcally tied with Hillary Clinton in nationwide polling despite her being the "best candidate ever"

Well yeah, that's your job as a defense attorney. The justice system doesn't really work if defense attorneys didn't defend their clients even if they're guilty.

At least he isn't an English teacher in Japan fucking subpar Japanese chicks and pretending he's living out his fantasy of being a ninja.

Jesus loves you brah but I think you are a cunt.

people like success.

I'm not an English teacher but you sure are mad. Do you kiss the Eucharist with that mouth?

Why are Australians such faggots and the worst posters on this board? I take solace in the fact that most of you will die from skin cancer.

Least qualified to make Israel great again?
Fuck of Ben, your Neocon shilling is obvious!

God listening to him makes me want to kill myself. His polemics are reidculeous. Why does he talk the way he does? Is he trying to put me in a trance?

Nah, if you're defending someone you know is guilty of child rape, you are subhuman

Also, hillery is just another puppet corporate shill.
Yes, she will manage the US well, as in doing everything in her power to benefit her sponsors while placating or distracting the rest of the US with nonsense.

Dude is a stupid hack who postures as an intellect.

>least qualified
>forgets obongo
>forgets autist bush
good one retard

>Sam (((Harris)))

Disregard him

I don't mind Atheists or people who make arguments for Atheism, but I am not going to take someone's opinions seriously solely on the fact they are a "skeptical" atheist.

Notice how it's wealthy people and the do nothing politicians that are afraid of trump. He's pissing off all the right people.

>Hillary could help a child rapist

You're calling a person declared not guilty to be guilty. I guess this is what passes for Republican logic. Black is white. Up is down. War is peace. Slavery is freedom.

thats a kiwi you brainless cuck
why are canadians the worst posters on this board? literally 3/5 of you are liberals, your country is an utter joke and it's only getting worse

frankly canada is on life support and it's losing, the ultimate warning to the rest of the west
>sweden/germany/britain are already dead

Well he's not going to be arrested for felony perjury, so he has a few less qualifications than hillary

That isn't the issue you retarded cuck. You're like the retards who think bill was impeached for fucking an intern and not lying under oath(guess its in the family). The problem isn't her defense of a child rapist, the problem is her willful use of false evidence and her mirth after the fact.

(((SAM HARRIS)))

Still objectively less dangerous than Hillary.

>Republican logic
says the people who voted in treudaeu

Realistically Trump would not be able to do anything too crazy (wall is never getting built sorry) since congress would just block him at every step of the way and American politics is so fucked at the moment that a President who's not allowed to do anything is actually the best we can hope for rather than how Clinton would be able to invade whoever the fuck she wants and fuck up the world even worse, although Sam Harris will probably defend it when she carpet bombs Iran and slaughters another million people since they're the wrong sand nigger religion.

>I say this as someone who understands everyone's reservations about Hillary Clinton.

apparently not.

Hey now that's the job of a lawyer.

What you really want to point out is how she intimidated all the women her husband raped into keeping quiet until he was out of office.

Literally who? I'm not kidding here, I've never heard of this guy in my life.

I really liked Sam Harris, it's a pity he's turned into a vegan cuck.

So being in a position where any normal person would have been arrested IS being qualified then...

gotta love liberals

>PRIVILEGE
>PRIVILEGE

why is nobody screaming PRIVILEGE when hillary gets off scot free on charges just because she has connections and cones from the right family?

I'm mad like you're a samurai armor wearing transvestite who pays fat cross eyed japs to beat you with a whip made out recycled anime comics. Just commit sudoku already and do us all a favour.

I'm not even mad brah. You tried your best at insulting me and all you could do was insult another country. I forgive you Sanjeet.

I bet you can name every Pokemon.

lol you stupid fucking goy

Sam is reddit incarnate

>Hilldog
>qualified
>Fucked up Libya
>Fucked up Iraq
>Fucked up Benghazi
>Fucked up a server
>Set up a foundation to launder money into politics

Yeah...sure.

Shes said the bloody underwear was a miscarriage of justice

She said the bloody underwear was a miscarriage of justice

Leaf bait is unbelievably shit. Just like gayboy failed cuck boxer leader. Utter shit.

Just shut the fuckk up faggot you're making us look bad. Go back to church and pray to your little jewish cuck god for forgiveness for being such a naughty boy

>"The people who demonstrate the falsity of my moral philosophy just need to shut the fuck up"
Philosophy in the current year.

>Donald Trump is the least qualified candidate we have ever had

He's right about nearly everything he said about Trump, but Sup Forums has turned into too much of an echo chamber to actually admit it, or to admit their funny meme candidate is an actual joke.

What about reagan ? lol

(((Sam Harris))) gives another incoherent explanation for why we should definitely elect a Leftist criminal who will slide us further towards the multicultural abyss instead of a nationalist.

>implying Dubia wasn't awesome

I remember when I listened to Sam Harris talk about Catholicism. He seemed to have an unironically complete confidence in that he knew what he was talking about and that he was making great points, but it was so ridiculous I just chuckled. The guy's understanding was wafer-thin at best, but as usual, it doesn't stop these spergs from thinking they know it all. So I'm not even going to listen to him speak on Trump, or about anything else for that matter. I don't know what it is with this guy, but he has this intellectual arrogance that he thinks everything he thinks and says is true just because he himself thinks and says it.

>He also claims that Hillary Clinton IS qualified
Lel. Yeah, I definitely don't need to hear Sam Harris pontificating on politics.

Yeah, he knocked out 16 other 'more qualified' candidates, even when one of them, Jeb, had more than $150 million to spend on destroying Trump.

>least qualified

Fuck off, you bastard Sam Harris.

Absolute delusion

>Talks for 30 minutes
>Literally no arguments

But what if all the "qualified" candidates are all criminal scumbags who are all to happy to sell the average Amerigoy voter out in exchange for Mr. Happy Globalist gift depositing 1,00,000 American federal reserve notes in their offshore private bank account/"""charity""" foundation. I think I'd rather have someone non-qualified in that case.