You can only post in this thread if your country is over 90% white

You can only post in this thread if your country is over 90% white.

Fuck off Ameriblacks

my state is over 90% white, and yes that counts ya koala fucker

Germany is white

>America
>50% White

>country
>autistic american so determined to post in a thread with nothing in it he forces a shit-tier reason to post out of his loose sphincter

>autistic american so determined to post in a thread with nothing in it

just being friendly

paying it forward you know

Country = state

American Education.

Reporting in

My country is over 99% white but my IP is American so why myrd it looks in wrong

Ni Hao. We're about 85% white, 10% asian. Asians are fine and work hard, unlike negroes and poointheloos

Being a white nation of prison convicts still means you are niggers. Therefore you can't be white as well. Go rape a koala or something.

Wait till the census results.

You guys are alright, but get rid of the cuck flags.

My country is not 90% white, but we have no black people.

>posting abos feels too easy

>This triggers the Poo in loo

Sup bro

pls purge us cuz, in the 60s we were 93% white and 6% mostly mixed maori's

my benevolent overlords are yellow, you benzine sniffing shitskin!

Does this trigger you canuck? this actually happened unlike your crude Photoshop

Surrender and submit to the superior BAC

Posting in a white thread.

Eat my ass, convicts.

Yes and my house is almost over 90% white which is close enough let's be honest

I am my own country and am over 90% white

sup mang

Even 10% non-white is 10% too much. Hell, even 1% is 1% too many

God, it feels good to be a gangster

what if the reasons americans get shot so often is because they're so obese any accidental discharge will guaranteed hit someone. makes you think

>Australia
>90% white
Let's be real how can you say that with a straight face when Australia is overflowing with Pajeets and slanty-eyed folk who just boat it.

What if the reason australians post pictures of black cocks all day is because they're actual fucking faggots. really makes you think

my country is not white but I am white.
can i come in?

are u mad at me for some reason senpai

Whitest genes in EU.

Didn't your cops kill the real Crocodile Dundee because he wouldn't turn in his rifle?

do not argue with basketball americans, please

Explain yourselves.

No.

Retarded cunts that don't realize American states have their own government and throughout the different regions are vastly different. You're an embarrassment to political discussion, please fuck off.

Scottish guy reporting

>mfw when Scotland is 97% white

Holy fucking shit how can Americans be so Ignorant? You're the one that needs to fuck off, dumb fucking cunt.

> EU
> WHITE

The linger you stay in it the quicker youll be cucked out.

Not for long. When nikola draggs you back into the EU and like she PROMISED... Accept hundreds of thousands of migrants. Scottish girls will never be the same again.

BUILD THE WALL.

how is australia 90%+ white??

Because it was funded by whites. Niggers just started migrating to white societies a few decades ago and australia was more tough on migrants in the 80's and 90's

95% white