Trump Campaign Infiltrated by BLM Cucks

>oathkeepers.org/navyjack-hacked-messages-discuss-the-plan-for-a-black-lives-matter-summer-of-chaos-leading-to-martial-law/

>DERAY MCKESSON: “We have a lot of white allies volunteering for Trump’s campaign to pass along information to us before it’s made public so we know when rallies are coming up before they are announced. That way we can plan major disruptions in those cities in advance. We just have to keep our names out of this and let these [white] people do the work for us by pushing how Trump’s racist ways will destroy….”

How can we identify these fifth columnists and thwart BLM chicanery?

Who is responsible for vetting Trump's staff?

How high up are the infiltrators?

These questions all need to be answered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IN3FUmPN1mY
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWSQRNnGY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

holy shit

I wouldn't worry about it.

>Trump campaign information
>He runs no ads
>He has no ground game
>He has no data operation

What fucking information do they think they're getting? His campaign is just him waking up and doing whatever the fuck he wants

Precisely. People overlooked this when Deray and the gang got hacked because martial law is more interesting, but there is an OPSEC problem for Trump.

I think they should look at (((Whites))), former members of progressive clubs, and people with connections to GOPe and Big Business.

Won't massive riots just help Trump, especially if they burn flags like the other riots?

I really think Manafort might be the hero we need.

If they can know the layouts of rallies beforehand, they know where their provocateurs can do the most harm. Regardless these people are traitors.

A lot of good that's doing. These dindus don't have the agency to get any camera time from the La Raza fags.

This a month old and I am pretty sure that already sent them to the bottom of the Hudson River.

Not really. Those people are already voting Trump. He needs to convince people on the fence and those people generally see being protested en masse as a negative.

Anyway, since we're here: Take a listen:
youtube.com/watch?v=IN3FUmPN1mY

Depends how violent it gets. They were claiming upwards of 6k protesters in Cleveland. That could easily become a nightmare. The danger is that people on this inside can expose security flaws, leave doors unlocked, lose thumb drives, reveal itineraries and meeting, and generally wreak havoc.

I would love some infighting right about now.

At what point do people just get tired of these niggers? They are literally calling for a race war but still call Trump a "racist"

SUMMER OF CHAOS

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

This is stupid.

Trump announces on his Twitter all of the locations that he is going to be at.

They are wasting their time. His campaign schedule is completely open to the public.

These faggots to fuck off.

What's funny about this is there is already a very strong movement against BLM in the same way.

Lots of white "protestors" at tonight's chimpout. NTA had several sending live feeds and broadcasting them.

They will sleep with the fishes soon, cousin Paulie will handle it.

There's a way for Sup Forums and BLM to converge in that you can basically attract them with the lure of their own country.

>imagine all interaction you have with a cop is with a black cop
>imagine a jury of your peers truly being of your peers
>imagine getting a black president every year
>imagine never having to hear the opinion of a privileged white dumbass ever again

etc.

Cleveland is a mob city after all. We'll also have bikers for Trump there as well.

>“We have a lot of white allies volunteering for Trump’s campaign to pass along information to us before it’s made public
No they fucking don't. The Trump staff can spot those numale beta cucks from miles away. It's a team of 70, they aren't infiltrating shit. They know where the rallies are because he tells them.

>They think they can stop Hillary and Trump at the same time
>They think they can keep niggerbama in office
Sorry blacks, but you're a minority in this country

That was perfection.

are people here too retarded to check their sources and to ask whether the shit they read is real

>We have a lot of white allies

You mean the people who are actually running this ballgame. BLM is run by white self guilt cucked democrats. Niggers, can't, ever, run something effectively nor are they cunning to create a plan this large. And when they do attempt to come up with a clever scheme they have the urge to brag about it.

Do these fuckers not realize they are the rats in the movies the main villain uses to get what he wants and when the rat thinks hes getting his cheese the villain stops the rat to cut off lose ends. Like BLM are going to get gunned down when Martial Law starts , all they are doing is playing the most useful of idiots.

These people are idiots who don't understand optics. Trump knows damn well they will try to shut down the convention, that's probably why the CPD is taking such stringent measures. The agitators will be corralled on the bridge, they won't have anywhere to go, and they'll just cause people to further rally around Trump. CPD isn't cucked like the shit we just saw in St. Paul.

The idea that they could get the RNC to drop Trump as a candidate because of riots at the convention is hilariously delusional. He has consolidated the entire party, even nevertrump cucks are on board. The RNC, and pretty much the entire Republican congressional bloc has gotten behind Trump.

GET THIS TO TRUMP ASAP!

Good! This BLM stuff is making Donald Trump look like gold. I bet the campaign is even aware of who the cucks are by now but they're just good business.

bretty gud

If there are actual infiltrators, they were probably identified immediately and are being used to feed BLM counter intel.

You really think these lazy fucks are gonna bother to learn our mindset and belief system to properly infiltrate? They would have to be able to hold an intelligent conversation about politics to not be made, which they couldn't possibly do.

> Like BLM are going to get gunned down when Martial Law starts , all they are doing is playing the most useful of idiots.

Niggers are the best useful idiots. They never understand that in the long run they are just the pawns of a larger game. They have no long term goals and just short term urges and when their use is done they'll be sorted out and dealt with by whoever their masters are.

I sure hope so.

Friendly reminder that the SJWs upset by Trump work for Wall Street.

Can you hear it, Sup Forums?

Manafort is on the hunt.

Doubtful on BLM insiders high up enough to do anything important. Trump's staff is so thin and his behavior so unpredictable it wouldn't make any sense to bother with it. If anything it's an outside effort just asking around for info from other sources Trump's campaign has to interact with, like the cities, their administration, or the people working with the venues. He probably said that just to make BLM sound more impressive.

Just ban nu-males from volunteering

Those stupid niggers are going to get sued into Oblivion.

>literally Helter Skelter
Lmao

> white allies

Ok the mission is clear. We need to build a list of every member in charge of coordinating or involved with Trump and Rally planning, then cross check their facebook and other social media feeds, then utilize tactics to get them removed.

>ADMITTING you have Spies

FIRST AND SECOND RULES OF ESPIONAGE

I hope you can manage disinformation.

>(Indistinct bix nooding)

Aye, this.
Someone less lazy than myself should get on that right away.

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWSQRNnGY8

>niggers have to get whites to do work that matters
WOW REALLY

Just shout "All lives matter!" at a rally and you'll flush them out easily.

That's the PC term for Cucks.

I think they mean they have volunteers which are the lowest level grunts. On his website there is a page where you can be a volunteer. Volunteers are not likely to have any relevant information that could be used to hurt Trump other than info that is already publically available.

>We need to build a list of every member in charge of coordinating or involved with Trump and Rally planning.

Is this information public?

>then cross check their facebook and other social media feeds,

This x100. Trust no one under 30. College students, drop outs, and recent graduates are all prime suspects.

signed.

I will enjoy watching whatever happens with Trump, but just so you retards know, this is a very obvious attempt to bait folks into picking apart Trump's staff to force a negative reaction.

So there's no evidence these are real, is there? I am guessing it would be impossible to prove.

It still goes without saying that they will protest, but conspiring with the AG to cause martial law seems a bit absurd.

Kind of dissapointed at how many alt-right people are taking these on face value.

>Trump's racist ways
>racist ways
The only other place I've ever heard the term :"racist ways" was that Moonman song.

>signed up for Trump email list
>"infiltrated"

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
SIGNED

Deray admitted his phone was hacked which is why people believe it.

this

>If they can know the layouts of rallies beforehand, they know where their provocateurs can do the most harm. Regardless these people are traitors.
and? have they dont shit? the closest anyone got was that one jumper, and we all know how fast he was taken out

also this

The ultimate traitors. I hope Trump purged them

Don't worry about it. Trump literally cannot be stopped. Nothing can bring him down

You realize these are hacked DMs between BLM conspirators right? They didn't want this information public. They insult their "white allies" in the next line.

>JOHNETTA ELZIE: “That’s all those white people are good for in my eyes. I couldn’t imagine even pretending to like that racist ass Trump even to get info on his events. I’ll be glad when we shut his ass down.”

Whites are always hated, even cucks. Every numale "ally" should read that line and reflect on what their BLM masters really think about them.

There have already been 2 attempts on Trumps life

and all his detractors praise these would be assassins, and they all talk about how Trump will be killed

Their white allies are treated like servants, so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Trump is only a symbol of an ideal. He is not the best choice to carry it out, but he shouted it the loudest. What do they expect if he actually dies?

They expect business as usual. BLM wants a return to a Paul Ryan GOP that agrees with their narrative in the long run. Progressives want to undermine society, Neocons aka "True Conservatives" put up a nominal resistance and capitulate after a show, while Paleocons and Trump pose a real danger to their agenda. If the GOP loses this race they will issue another post mortem where they will say they failed to appeal to minorities, LGBTIP+, and women. The GOP establishment hates Trump as much as BLM does, because he is a threat to all of them.

I ///FUCKING WISH/// TRUMP WAS A RACIST
SADLY ONLY HILLARY IS A RACIST IN THIS, BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE'S A PANTSUIT WEARING COMMIE CUNT AND THUS BAD FOR EVERYONE
FUCK
IN MY HONEST FUCKING OPINION, IN THIS CURRENT POLITICAL CLIMATE, IF TRUMP DOESN'T START GOING FULL 14/88 HE'S GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF SUPPORT

Bump

Bump

Good night and thanks for reading.