Why do Americans fall for this shit? Why do we have such low standards in quality?

Why do Americans fall for this shit? Why do we have such low standards in quality?

This is an actual fucking thing here and I can't believe it. Every retailer has these. If you look at the raw materials it takes to make these it's probably a dollar total.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PrRUKFcnPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also the general price of these is $10

so total this dipshit spent $430 on what is about $43 worth of material.

Nendoroids for western normies.

i really don't see a problem with taking money from retards who willingly give it up

>Tfw I spent 30 bucks for a single Fumo.
I blame /jp/.

What's really funny is the morons who think they will have value in the future. They will soon learn a little lesson about market saturation and fall in demand, a la the beanie baby craze.

that's actually reasonably cheap for a fumo, they sell for around $100 total from I saw. And they accurately represent the characters unlike these pieces of shit.

Those big head things are trash, but funko makes some good, fairly accurate models.

My friend buys and sells these shits for good money. Buy them for $10, sell for $50. If you do that constantly, you've got a nice tax free income

I don't own any, but I'm going to get me a Trump one

Only a faggot wold collect those.

That's literally the purpose of capitalism.

A friend of mine gave me one of these, apparently a "rare" one. I took it out of the box and set it on my desk at work and took a picture. You would not imagine the butthurt this caused with my friends who collect them.

I've considered buying more just to open and piss more people off.

>not buying two of a "collectible"

based bionicles

Star Wars figures are $20 now senpai. This isn't the worst of it.

Which ones are worth money? I never looked into this sort of thing

I guess its the same concept as amiibo, but I assumed there was less supply issue

>le materials are the only cost meme
>le selling things for a profit is ebil meme

So people like this really exist

youtube.com/watch?v=6PrRUKFcnPM

these are fucking terrible.
for the same price you can get most of the 1/12 scale bandai kits

I generally hate how regressively left reddit is, but r/anticonsumption is something I can agree with the hippies on

beanie babies mark 2

i can't wait to join the ss and hunt globalists for a living

>tfw Trump one ships next month
who pre-ordered here

You are a modern day peasant

go look at the cheapest japanese figs which are around $10-20 and they have way more detail at the same size than these pieces of shit

you could mold these funko figs with a stub arm you retarded armchair economist with down syndrome

I got a Goku one and that's it, only cause it was like $3, and it's DBZ

POPs are fucking trash

>Why do we have such low standards in quality?

Its the same for food as well.

Your people have learned nothing from The Jungle despite all these years. Yes, factory conditions for food production were improved, and they became more vigilant with quality control for foodstuffs, but the fact remains that the quality, on average, is still incredibly poor, with consumers still not realising or caring about what goes into making the products they buy.

Heh I have the exact same desk.
Desk like 12 years old.

People probably buy them because
>muh kawaii chibi dolls!!

something, unique, custom, and yours

specially if is solid front suspension :D

>Do Americans really put ketchup on their collectible toys?

I like the Pops. They're cute. Not as good as Nendoroids, but not as expensive either.

>what is painting process and molding QC
>what is packaging
>what is supply chain management and traceability
>what is international shipping and distribution

a lot more goes into an object than its raw materials bro

Speak English

>he doesn't exclusively by scales

the funko figs weigh more and are probably produced to a similar tolerance than the smaller models

>he doesn't invest in firearms
BUY GUNS; YOU WILL NEED THEM

>Pop
I have these fucking things. Not only are they often creepy or ugly (or both), they're too expensive for their shit quality. Yet, people eat that shit right up. I never understood it myself, and unless someone fucking straight up gives me one, I'll never own one.

So I walk up and grab one from the bottom, what now