Will Pokemon go revitalize society and make people go outside again?

Will Pokemon go revitalize society and make people go outside again?

yes, but it'll sure as hell make I-4 more of a fucking nightmare too

this will last for about a month

then it will become like global strike
non existent and dumb

dont expect normies to stick this one out

>This is why I no like pics -_-
Is he retarded or is this one of those nu-males I hear about?

Sure, for 5 days until the "look I love pokemon IM SUCH A NERD" people drop the game.

WE WUZ NERDZ N SHEET

do you actually have to go to special locations to find these things or is it just random? if i go to a church do i get a holy / angel pokemon?

My facebook has been flooded with dozens of 'omg nerd XDD i caught a pokemon today" posts, by women but some guys as well.
As well as the 'pat myself on the shoulder' posts like "walked 5 miles today and im the pokemon gym master, not bad for a girl who never played before xD"

apparently yes

>holy / angel pokemon
There aren't any, this isn't fucking Digimon.
>do you actually have to go to special locations to find these things or is it just random
Gyms and pokestops are at specific locations. Pokémon generate randomly. I think the rates specific species generate at depends on time of day.

No, Pokemon is the primary reason why Millennials are the worst generation of all time. Nobody over the age of 30 has ever played Pokemon and that's why they are inherently superior to Millennials.

Pokemon GO will further erode the fabric of society and exacerbate the degenerate behavior of the Millennial generation.

It'll get some fatass off the couch, so over all it's a plus.

>jailbreak phone
>fake gps
>catch em all while comfy under my doona in bed

More distraction for these retards, good.

Maybe. My brother actually started a FB group for it here in my city and has a lot of followers. He has autism and this has boosted his confidence and social skills quite a bit.

>There aren't any, this isn't fucking Digimon.
fairy is a type, it's only a matter of time before more stupid types

arent they the same thing?

Dude fucking local bars here in Utah are giving out free drinks to people that catch Pokémon in their building.

I'm loving this trend, personally.

That's nice

Heard a guy screaming about a Pokémon in the park today, I do think think this will help in a good way.

I wonder if that guy knows the girl like him.

I hate phones. I don't think this will help.

>tfw your parents never let you get a gameboy so you didnt play pokemon till you were 14 and by then you couldnt give a shit about video games

my parents are based. video games are cancer

>no holy pokemon
I see you haven't played in a while

If they don't add any new features, it won't last. People will get bored of not being able to do jack shit with their Pokemon.

The entire appeal of the franchise is building a team of your favorites and facing the world with them, not catching them and looking at the fucking Dex all day. It's novel right now, but unless they make the experience have substance (battling, trading, etc) it'll die out pretty quickly.

Pokemon Sun and Moon will probably sell like fucking crazy though.

Its a fad that will die off in a month.

Too autistic, just look at his "fringe"

Yeah, I'm gonna need sauce

possibly helps

if you can battle other trainers

>my parents are cancer. video games are based

Look at these faggots.

It will make people more reliant on augmented reality in order to socialize, further backing up all of Kojima's predictions.
They have loosened society, and now they have put what they needed to in place they will tighten society back up again.

Soon.

My brother-in-law is now a pokemon trainer...
27 years old, divorced, father of 2 children (one not his)...

we can only hope

>further backing up all of Kojima's predictions.
source on these predictions? it'd be interesting to read as he is seeing things as a Jap outside of the pot.

oh good god i just checked my wifes facebook and its exactly the same...

Is that holographic ancient mew

i had that card

forgotten in 10 days or so by 90% of the current user base
>make people go outside again
i rather see a return of the arcades fanm

It's already been turned into racial politics. It'll stick around for a while.

>Thinks parents were based cause they didn't buy him the pokemans
>In actuality they were never able to make it to Best Buy in their ute because all of their time was consumed by simply trying to avoid being killed by deadly spiders or emus

they wuz good boys they dindu nuffin just gettin thay lives on track tryin catch some pokemans

I've only caught about 8 pokemon so far, but at least it gives me a reason to go outside besides walking the dog

/k/ might actually make news before that article does. Someone there took a picture pointing a pistol at a Pokemon and within days Reddit made it somewhat famous.

has science gone too far

>have fun out playing pokemans
>get shot

What, they're more likeky to get shot by another nog for their galaxy s7

>Pokemon Go
>what
>read up on it

Jesus fuck. That's why I've seen so many autistic looking children wandering around the lake

FUCK YEAH!

Arcades are seriously amazing in Japan still.

They are rolling out updates to keep it relevant more gen there will be +150 pokemon with each update + events for legendaries + trade system for players i'm guessing it'll be a while before it gets forgotten

You married a normie ? fuck's wrong with you ?

That. Fucking. Hairstyle. (you know the one)

you dont have it in your country faggot

it a smash hit!

Children.

>mad you can only catch Muk

Fucking kek.

video games are cancer

but you need to correct your age range up to 35 since that shit came out in the 90's and kids from the 80's experienced it beginning in middle school

rekt

Yeah but now we have to see these people in public. Booo!

>Black people start playing
>wander into enemy gang territory trying to catch a Jynx
>get shot

Make Outside Great Again. MOGA

only autists and man-children

?

We need to catch them all and make Mexico pay for the pokeballs

kek

>Will Pokemon go revitalize society and make people go outside again?

and hopefully hit by cars or raped by a nigger.

That man has an unfortunate hairline

man, mgs 2 was a real masterpiece

yup, it's basically pokemon ingress

Can we please just kill the entire millennial generation already?

I can't get that app on my phone but I guess it would be no use since I'm currently in the rural Balkans

>I'm guessing it will be a while before they forget it
Normies lost interest as soon as Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald came out. They wouldn't stick around that long, seeing as they wouldn't even know what the other pokemon are. Most of them are genwunners

Who would we talk to on Sup Forums?

Its just stupid fun to pull out once in a while
The kids would be looking at their phones or staying at home anyways
>muh degeneracy
>no fun allowed
oh i forgot where i was

>Normies lost interest as soon as Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald came out.
because everything past gold/silver/crystal was trash

>Sup Forums being obliterated from the face of the Earth
>bad

Niantic games have quite a lot of protection against this, they have been developing anti GPS spoofing methods for years in Ingress and their anticheat is surprisingly good. You would most likely get banned quickly.

>Pokémon generate randomly.
Kinda, I live on the coast of Lake Erie and I definitely notice more water Pokemon when I'm out near the water. It seems to me that there is a system that makes certain Pokemon appear more often around certain locales.

Yeah welcome to my life.

I can't find anything good, it's all Pidgeys, Mankeys and Ratatas. On top of that I can't even compete in gyms because I have a job and can't muster the time to have someone shuttle me around while I snag everything. Stongest I have is like a ~500 Jolteon.

I just want a fucking Gengar.

Pretty much

How many main series Pokemon games and remakes have there been? How can people play the same thing over and over again?

Is the blonde a girl? Oddly attractive

I feel you.

>used to have one
>no idea what ever happened to it

He looks like an even more fucked Sam Hyde

>it's only a matter of time before more stupid types
Yeah man fairy is retarded. Imagine of they added more stupid shit like bug. Just straight up bug and pretended it was an element like water. Or ghost or dragon. Yeah this fucking bug element Pokemon breathes dragons and farts ghosts.

I'm glad Pokemon will only be dumb enough to add fairy.

Probably just wants nothing to do with her if he does

>meet girl
>shes anti social, plays video games
>instantly she becomes attached to me
>after some bad shit had happened recently I didn't want a relationship
>turns out she had a nigger boyfriend, or "boyfriend"
>completely ignore her advances, even if the "boyfriend" was active, I didn't want more cheating drama
>nor did I like her much
>she gets much too obvious over time and people start to question her if she likes me
>"j-just like a brother"
>breaks up apparently
>claims nigger cheated
>try to console her but don't get sucked in
>still at a point where I wanted nothing to do with bitches
>never get her phone number
>never add her on Facebook
>literally don't remember her name since I never once ever addressed her or even asked for it
In hind sight, ignoring her probably worked against my interests, knowing how that gets some girls hooked. And now I kind of but not really regret not abusing that attachment to do some shit.

If you're reading this kid, know that I would've at least fingered you in public had I been in a different mind frame.

Alex jones was talking about this. It's called Gamification and they have brought the matrix to RL.

Oh fuck. YOu made me choke on my drink.

>Nobody over the age of 30 has played pokemon

Pokemon came out in the US in 1998. The oldest players around that time were born around 1984

The average first gen pokemon kid is around 33-34 now

They still do it regardless.

>giving a shit about coal burners

>Game is clearly Project Justice

>Retard calls it Rival Schools

Use saucenao search.

what are these hairstyles called, Sup Forums?

gotta kill them all

balding nu-male

big mark needs to put the moves on lindsey quick before she finds another pokemaster

Just-enough-hair-to-pretend-i'm-not-balding