No, I hate you all.

My ancestors :)

There is only one race, the European race

Please remove me from this photo
thanks x

i feel french every day i wake up

Somewhat.

I feel western european.

I dont even feel Spanish, less European. The only land I have feelings for is my meme region.

you must produce alot of gas during the night

would like to but too many differences

No. I don't hate any you, except for Germany, go fuck yourself, but I hate the idea of a United Europe.

I will follow whatever Germany does or decides.

why do you hate us? We are just trying to bring peace to europe

disgusting

I feel western European (obviously British first) but eastern Europe may aswell be another planet to me

You are doing nothing but stir up a holy/race war.

Many parts of Eastern Europe are already wealthier and more civilized (less crime, more white people) than Southern Europe (you associate with "west"), what the fuck is with you?

Slavs aren't white

>mad westerners laying down to the orkish horde payed by germany

you are outdated, lazy and stupid
the time of the east has come

What fresh nonsense is this? How did you come to that conclusion?

No, on the contrary, I dispise people who see themselves as european first. "citizen of the world" to me has conotations of naivety. I see the overarching euro identity the same way.

definitely whiter than some Greeks or Portuguese

typical backwater mentality. this isn't the 50's anymore

this. also finland is eastern europe

>Do you see yourself as European?
I just paid for all these beers in EUR, so in a way, yes.
I don't really have a strong ethnic or regional identity. I mostly identify with my home city than anything. It's just that thinking and acting locally makes more sense to me. I even vote in local elections and organize support for my candidate. I won't bother with presidential elections though, it won't matter from my perspective

that wasn't the question, I feel culturally closer to Iberians than poles simple as

cyprus btfo

What else do you see yourself as, aside from your nationality, which per definition is European?

I'll be honest, I don't really identify with a lot of eastern Europe. Poland and Hungary are as far as I'd go. Everything east (except for the balts) and everything south (except for Greece) I feel like I have absolutely nothing in common with.

No shared values, no shared culture, no shared history and no parts of their culture I admire.

European? Whatever, I only see the nations. But EU is German empire 3.0 and you all best get the fuck out of it while you still have sovereignty.

How come? Just because you still hold some cold war stereotypes in your head? What do Spaniards have in common with Brits?

>No shared values, no shared culture,

So what do Swedes share with Portuguese?

>no shared history

Lol, half of your history is waging war against Russia.

>no parts of their culture I admire.

If you admired Japanese culture, could you call yourself a Japanese, or say that your nation is closer to Japanese people than to, let's say, Germans?

Yorkshireman, English, British and anglo

Why shouldn't I feel like I do? Am I to blame for apprehensions?

I feel European but I identify as English

partially --->

I don't associate eastern europeans with western european history. You've always seemed a different slavic world to me. I even feel closer to the greeks than to poland.

No

no

How did modern Greece influence western European history?

You feel like that ONLY because of the cold war, when the Soviet Bloc was somehow closed. But the cold war was just a short period in the European history.

Seriously, tell me, what modern, orthodox Greeks have more in common with you than catholic Poles?

incredibly butthurt, Swedes or germans may have more in common with poles but not us
we have little shared history with Poland

still waiting for reply to

Then you start from the bottom up. Is it because you see yourself as exclusive or irrelevant?

>easterm euroshits getting btfo
beautiful

both spainards and brits are atlantids.

an understandable alphabet and phonetics for one

As well as with Greece.

Anyway, Germans or Swedes would also say, that they have more in common with Portuguese or Greeks, just because of cold war stereotypes, even though nowadays you can't even see that you crossed a Polish-German border untill you see names in a different language, because everything is the same, the same towns, the same villages, the same roads.

99% of Irish people can't even read a Greek alphabet, what are you talking about?

Not really, there's no such thing as a common European culture imo.
I do feel somewhat close to countries like Spain and Italy due to the common language ancestry and whatnot but that's it.

it's like a middle class kid trying to hang out with rich kids

gib multipolar eurasian empire

Just to specify, what don't we have in common with anglos?

A polack is begging western europeans to let him lick their sweaty balls but they won't let him, again. Pathetic.

Its not what other people feel, its what I feel.

Greeks are less foreign to me than poles, partly due to my understanding of their language from my field being littered with greek and latin.

Yes, I am butthurt, because my country was undoubtely part of civilized Europe for 1000 years just to lose this privilege because of 45 years in the Russian-led political bloc, and we can't regain this status, even though we've made an extremely big progress and we've already surpassed economically some western countries.

You'd be butthurt as well, had Russia ever been considered part of Europe.

Living up here is sort of shit this time of the year. If we swapped places with Poortugal, would you get along with them as neighbors?

fuck no, I don't care one bit for shitholes like moldova or portugal

I only feel a connection to scandinavia

Russia is European

>westerners still haven't heard of Mitteleuropa
>but muh Cold War
We much more in common with Austria or Germany than with Ukraine, Belarus or Russia.

this. i dont feel european but still, eastern europe feels like a completely different continent

1995 best year

Because I feel like I can sit down and talk to a portuguese person and have some similar ideas about the world, even if we're on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

I don't know why, but I'd also care a lot more if there was a terrorist attack in Lisabon compared to, let's say Cairo, because I feel closer to portugese people in comparison to Egyptians.

>Russian-led
if only
>You'd be butthurt as well
No, I wouldn't. Thankfully, in more than a thousand years that we existed we managed to create an identity.

Your people do the same, if only they think they can pretend to be European. Every person in Petersburg will always claim how European and western (therefore: better than other Russians) he is.

why'd they get greedy?

based

>the same, the same towns, the same villages, the same roads.
is eastern Poland the same?

>if only
Rewriting history to make the Motherland look better again?

>Because I feel like I can sit down and talk to a portuguese person and have some similar ideas about the world, even if we're on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

Why do you think you can't do the same with Poles or Czechs or Hungarians?

because NATO

Literally just to block off Turkey and Russia. Thankfully money isn't really an issue here.

>Every person in Petersburg will always claim how European and western (therefore: better than other Russians) he is.
you are utterly retarded

>we managed to create an identity
Identity doesn't pay bills.

No, it is not, but no one says that Italy isn't a first world European country, because Southern Italy often looks more like Africa than Europe.

And eastern Poland isn't really that bad, just it's a bit different.

I am not. I know Russia very well.

Śląskie województwo FTW

russian empire was mostly european, soviet union was pretty much anti-european especially anti-western european, it was quite unique actually, had a unique non european culture. and modern russia still has too many traits (especially in culture and mentality) of the soviet union. we are in no way a european country these days.

I said that I could.
''Poland and Hungary are as far as I'd go.''
I guess you took that the wrong way.

You are so wrong...

I always feel at home everywhere in the UE and probably so do you even if you dont know or dont want to know.

Even in european former colonies with ruling european mayorities such as the US or Australia you would feel quite comfy (english helps obviously).

Then travel to any other country in the world and you are a complete ALIEN. You can be all right for sure but you will notice that you are no longer "home".

Saying that you only feel atachment to your region is pretty narrow minded.

:(

>I know Russia very well.
Oh yeah
Pro-tip: "european" is an insult here.

I'm with the Pole on this one. Do St. Petersburgians feel they have more in common with siberian chinks and chechen hostage-takers than us?

Only in Dugin's mind. Definitely not among Petersburger intelligentsia.

>Do you see yourself as European?
Yes. Though I would first and foremost present myself as Norwegian when I'm abroad.

There are plenty of other Europeans that I'm not particulary fond of. But if you're native to this continent, you're European regardless of how you feel about sharing the continent with *insert culture/s*.

>I'm with the Pole on this one
No doubt. Delusions and stupidity are pan-european traits.

Because these villages you actually got right from the germans that inhabited them.
Also why you keep bringing up Greece, is that your only arguement? Do you try to make yourself more relatable by making others less so?

I sometimes do business internationally. I've never had trouble with Scandinavian clients and there's always a problem with shithole clients. Doesn't matter if it's a successful, big company or not. A Malmö basement print shop is better at business than a Polish multimillion-Euro firm.

Come on, answer me. What does Putin pay you for?

>Hello, I am Pzhyzhek Myszhfkewitchizs and I am going to tell you about your country
Best thread on Sup Forums right now.

European should be considered an insult. Europe is a weak slave of anglo-zionist interests

Americans are ten million times worse than anything I've encountered in Europe.

Yes

Hurr durr they are poor, and now I am not, so I don't know them and never heard about.

typical slavic mentality
did germans larped as someone else while being poor as dirt in 20-30s?

Proof?

Was not Eastern Poland the core historic Poland versus former Germany on west? Not trying to bant or whatever just really curious. Is architecture different between those parts?

Lmao you havent existed for 1 century

no you don't. people in spb and moscow do consider themselves better than the rest of russia (and we actually are since people here are way richer than those who live in other regions of this country), but literally no one claims to be western, though i agree that some people claim to be european but this is not as common ad you think

>Americans are ten million times worse than anything I've encountered in Europe.
Lol, try China