Marco Polo cancelled

>Marco Polo cancelled
>Bloodline cancelled
>Makes a bunch of SJW propaganda garbage

when did you grow out of the netflix meme?

>watching netflix originals

lol no
id also rather watch shit on netflix then cling to outdated shit like cable

>id also rather watch shit on netflix then cling to outdated shit like cable

>watches outdated cable shows on netflix instead.

really activates my almonds

This

Also, who am I supposed to watch Terrace House without Netflix?

The only good Netflix original was House of Cards S1

All that wasted money they could have spent getting good content from real studios.

terrace house is god tier. can hardly believe the best netflix original is a bunch of awkward japs living together

What about the other seasons?

Is the drop in quality that bad?

S2 was alright

S3 and 4 are trainwrecks

Bloodline is not filming a 3rd season?

s3 is the last one

I've only seen the first two seasons, I always intended to go back to it but not finding the time, I did notice a bit of a drop from season 1>2 overall but is 3 and 4 really that much worse?

it's actually the other way around

4>3>2>1

but it's not surprising that the more screentime Claire gets the less Sup Forums likes the show

Bloodline should have been a miniseries in the first place, things were wrapped up perfectly after the first season (even that would have been much better if it was shorter). I never really liked Marco Polo, the main character is annoying.

I stopped subbing anyway cause I run out of shit to watch, been discovering a lot of good shows on Prime though, just finished The Night Manager.

When they took off Fawlty Towers I realized if I really like a show I should just buy the physical copy instead of just renting it which is what netflix basically is

fuck

>Heh instead of paying cable for limited selection, I pay Netflix for limited selection. I'm so ahead of the times

>working on a project a grip from Bloodline was producing
>everyone pulls out because he's a dick and mismanaged production funds, couldn't even get housing for the crew
lol never watched Bloodline but fuck that dude and his show

IMO season 3 was the only objectively bad season, there was way too much focus on Doug Stamper's alcoholism/Rachel and Claires affair

not waiting for

>altered carbon
>hold the dark
>MUTE
>the punisher

whats wrong with you OP?

What the fuck? Why? What? Fucking hell.

>Not watching Hibana Spark in 4K with HDR

Existential crisis mode engaged.