China Organ Harvesting

So apparently china killed 1.5 million people for organs. Just putting this out.
news.com.au/world/asia/a-bloody-harvest-thousands-of-people-slaughtered-for-their-organs-new-report-reveals/news-story/f447a106a86b2735d6beb4ae1685c160

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY
bing.com/videos/search?q=timber timbre&view=detail&mid=D8C6963BF234B5921C0CD8C6963BF234B5921C0C&FORM=VIREu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_gas#/media/File:Wood-Gas-Vehicle-Front.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh.
They may be smart but they are also scary as fuck.
Noted.

The westerners that contribute this really disgust me. I buy all my organs from local sources, NOT CHINA

At least organ harvesting can save at least five lives while most US states with the death penalty have an extremely inefficient and expensive system.

USA spends 40% more per death row prisoner, on average it takes 10 and a half years to kill a prisoner.

Some states have went decades without executing anyone yet have spent millions in maintaining the death row facilities. And to think that this is all to kill someone legally.

yummy

I hope they harvest dead gooks in the upcoming war.

Falun Gong propaganda.

It's amazing the kind of news people gobble up without question when it's about China, pretty funny actually.

yes, lets believe the government's propaganda instead. get the fuck out of my country, chink

>David Matas
>David Kilgour

2 white pigs totally unrelated to the stuff white a book about it.

>Let me tell you about your country tier

Kek nice memes. But seriously the Chinese government has admitted to this but they said that it was only people on death penalty that were getting their organs harvested and the people on death penalty were there for violent crimes (like killing). Except it turns out that even people that have been imprisoned for crimes of conscious are getting their organs harvested.

this is my nightmare desu

being murdered to line somebody's pockets + having my body harvested for profit

This.
I keep seeing those fucks when walking around outside, always trying to give me one of their sect's flyers.

Way to try to change the subject.

The chinese medical establishment targets practicioners of a type of meditation kind of like yoga because practicioners of this religious subset of buddhism are percieved as healthy and vibrant.

Imagine you practice this religion and go to the hospital for a non-life threatening issue, the doctors suddenly find something "alarming" and rush you into "surgery" to "treat" this unknown illness.

Several hours later they inform your family that you died of "complications."

In reality, you had nothing life threatening wrong with you, but some banker or CEO needed a transplant and requested a liver or lung from one of the stereotyped "healthy and vibrant" practicioners of a certain kind of worship.

Too bad you just so happened to show up complaining of arthritis or the flu on the day this wealthy man who needed a transplant decided he wanted your liver.

THAT is why there is so much contraversey.

Not to mention organ transplants take place in scenarios where medication, lifestyle changes, and physical therapy could do just as well. Rich buisinessmen are recieving uneccesary transplants from involuntary-donors just because of oriental superstition and because itit makes the hospital a quick profit to encourage this practice.

Not to mention the current chinese chairmans response was to blame all of his political rivals and have them executed before promptly changing nothing and declaring the practice abolished despite still allowing it to go on (whilst taking a cut of the profits for himself of course.)

Naturally it was all part of the "anti-corruption campaign" because of course it fucking was.

Typical Wu Mao

They deflect and redirect. Never answer questions.

Just ignore them. They always try to derail.

People seem to forget that china literally has warehouses filled with teenagers getting paid a few pennies an hour to infiltrate sites like this and derail conversations regarding chinese policy.

That's not a sweatshop, it's a fucking LAN party.

I can tell just from looking at the top part of the guys head at the bottom hes a Caucasian.

Well, its actually a sweatshop, but not the kind im talking about. This particular sweatshop specializes in world of warcraft charecter builds which are sold for several hundred dollars a piece to westerners so lazy they cant even be bothered to level up thier warlock on thier own.

But pic aside, it is true. Countries like North korea, Russia, and China have tens of thousands of people packed into warehouses getting paid retarded low wages to spend 12 hours a day surfing the internet trolling or derailing comment sections and forums regarding thier governments policies.

4cuck is overrun with shills. Kikes and Gooks abound.

Here's a good video detailing what the subhuman chinks are doing.
youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY

They're canadian so not totally unrelated.

Dont know about North korea, Rus but in Viet and China it's true. They dont need warehouses though

You understand little American. Black men are shot everyday in American streets. The loss of life is not a justification for gun control. I would say the loss of control by officials is a cry for help from population.

Found the Chinese derailist...

>Kony 2012

It's going to take a lot more than organ harvesting to take down the regime.

Also

>UN

Sure is reddit in here

Found another one

According to our media the UK's economy is collapsing, scotland and ireland are desperatley trying to secceed from the UK, and countless hatecrimes are sweeping the nation against minorities in response to the EU.

How true is that?

Its almost as if media reports arent reliable or something......

Lmao falung gong lropaganda from a beta numale worm.

I guess he represents the average China hating cuck pretty well doesnt he?

5 minutes in I already want to curb stomp the little shit as much as I do with John Oliver

>Black men are shot everyday in American streets
A whole lot more white and hispanic men are shot by police than blacks.
When will aussies be permabanned?

>Black men are shot everyday in American streets.
Says the guy who literally killed every aborigine on the planet with an army of robotic kangaroos armed with laser guided boomerangs.

>I buy all my organs from local sources

What the fuck are you buying so many organs for?

Maybe he's in a Canadian freak folk band.

bing.com/videos/search?q=timber timbre&view=detail&mid=D8C6963BF234B5921C0CD8C6963BF234B5921C0C&FORM=VIREu

>2016
>still discriminating against cannibal's rights

Go back to the dark ages you problematic white CIS-male shitlord. I bet you still think gender is a biological function from birth and that only straight couples can reproduce too huh?

What about organ rejection? Isn't it really hard to find a suitable donor or are jews and chinks naturally compatible?

Heres how it works
>rich oligarch who snorts coke and drinks a 5th of scotch per day notices his liver aint doin so good.
>doctor: well, uhh, sir, if you quit snorting coke and drinking so much your liver would get better, we have several medications that can help-
>nonsense, find me a new liver, one of those folks who practice (chinese gobbledy gook religious meditation name) they are healthy!
>y-y-yes sir! Right away sir!
>2 to 3 weeks later after screening people of this religious preference you find one who matches the proper peperameters
>doctor tells patient he needs more screening
>calls oligarch stating they have found a donor
>tell unwitting involuntary donor: "HOREY SHET! YOU HAVE SUDDEN ULTRA-DEATH SYNDROME! SMALL CHANCE YOU SURVIVE, WE MUST OPERATE IMMEDIATLEY!"
>"patient" (donor) gets doped up and wheeled into surgery on a date convienient for the oligarch
>liver ripped out
>family told he didnt survive surgery

All so some power company tycoon can keep snorting blow and drinking a bottle of $500 scotch per day.

The oligarch tosses several hundred thousand at the hospital, and walks away not knowing he got ripped off too as (like you said) transplants carry major health concerns that far outweigh the "cure" he recieved.

How does it go on? High government officials take a cut of the profits in return for not busting open the myth that you can swap organs like car parts.

Family notices something sketchy? Too fucking bad, you live in china, complain too loudly and you go to prison.

Oh look...你好下比笨蛋

Buzzword buzzword lol meme words

Chris Chappell is one of the best investigative journalists on China

>1.5 million

Don't they just execute like a thousand people each year by firing squad?

They also used to have "death vans" that used carbon monoxide to go to rural areas and execute people via suffocation.

But now days they are much improved, far more efficient and humane lethal injection vans that travel to rural areas to execute people.

And with all that, they still have a growing population in the billions. Now imagine what would happen if the government stopped killing them while letting them breed uncheck...

"uncheck"

Don't know if Chink.......

I'm pretty sure the death vans is just a retooled ambulance where they give the pos a painkiller overdose by IV. The suffocation thing is comic book villain tier through north kora use trucks/vans who run basically on carbon monoxide but they have nothing to do with the execution business.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_gas#/media/File:Wood-Gas-Vehicle-Front.jpg

Uh, ok; I didn't read the second part of the post.

And hes a pathetic numale faggot. Maybe thats why he doesnt like China. Because he finds it triggering and problematic that theyre not cucks like Europe

>falling for propaganda peddled by wacky cult
kek

>Says the slant eye

China is partly your fault for not finishing them off at some point in your history... at least their own government is keeping their population from getting out of control if no one else will.

Market demand is always high for cheap "clean" organ friend

Is anyone actually surprised that CHina is using its best resource ie; PEOPLE, to its advantage?