/bet/

Easy money edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YAEDyP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to /bet/? I have been looking for the thread for weeks now. It was the best general on Sup Forums.

If I remember correctly they made a discord and it went downhill from there. None of them were profiting anyway

Mugs like this betting on mainstream shite

/bet/ was incredibly profitable if you followed the good bets

ok mugs, listen up. i'm here to save you all from yourselves. tail my bets and prosper. Lay my bets and drown in a pool of your own tears.

6th for jiri did nothing wrong

7th for free Albania

ER out

discord.gg/YAEDyP

alright mate? why dont you join our gang, we dont have any legit italians in the discord rn, would be nice to have someone to translate info for us

Are you mentally handicapped?

Nobody wants in your circle jerk faggot

:thinkcat:

.........club

Waiting for the new tennis season. Made an account on pinny, it's serious now.

Just buy bitcoin

I always liked the threads, the discord was just cancer though..

I remember when I started browsing /bet/. I was using the computers at my local library and sleeping in my broken down car. Now I browse /bet/ from my weekend beach house. the money's there asking to be grabbed. take it and run, buds. take it and run.

It’s been profitable for me so far to bet on England to do badly this ashes series. Last test they had markers for over/under batsmen run totals. Cook was set at 82.5 and Root at 102.5. Bet unders on both and they got 30 and 34 respectively.

This next test they don’t even let you bet unders on batsmen run totals on the betting sites I can see so far which is a bit rude.

Anyone betting on the ashes?

We are allowed to bet on Pinnacle again?

>None of them were profiting

Well that just isnt true now is it

Last thing I remember about /bet/ was that one Eurovision where Russia got BTFO

>He wasn't huge on Italy lay last year
Tears

Just wasn’t the same without the thread lid

There was SCENES in the discord during Eurovision week. Jolly good fun for all those #on

>tfw the government blocked several betting sites in my country including 365

Try RoyalPanda lid

t.Hass

No.
I am croatian though, and i'm using roaming when going to pinny.

>Jolly good

fuck off fag

>homophobia

Morning fellas

our japanese overlords blessed us with the ntv beleza v nojima stella match today, hope everyone is on

good morning dear friend of mine

Give me some football tips for today please

Iraq to beat Bahrain

Peterhead -1.5

easy way of giving all ur money away and getting nothing back apart from 90mins of tension followed by anger and regret
and not spending it on urself or saving it

>giving all your money away
>free bet

:ok_hand: