Dove released by Pope immediately killed by crow

Dove released by Pope immediately killed by crow

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546218/Birds-released-Vatican-gesture-peace-immediately-attacked-vicious-seagull-crow.html

What does it mean, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546218/Birds-released-Vatican-gesture-peace-immediately-attacked-vicious-seagull-crow.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means that some birds are preyed upon by larger, fiercer, more intelligent birds, dumb-dumb.

Simbolizes the future of Christianity and Islam.
Coontinue to lick refugee feet Francis, I hope you get ebola

Are you a time traveler from 2014?

>January 2014
it means that it happened 2 years ago nigger

it symbolizes the death of Europe to muzzies and how the pope is playing a hand in it

>What does it mean, Sup Forums?
Crows aren't stupid, they've learned doves get released from there so they go and grab them. Like water fowl at a fish port.
Everytime they do this other birds eat the doves.

/thread

Crows are smart as fucking shit and I'm almost 100% sure you could, as a human, over time be able to figure out a language based system and communicate with them.

Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Joel 2:28-32 - And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions

Matthew 24:42-44 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord dove come.

I wonder who could be behind this..

Francis is the antichrist is what it symbolizes.

>For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes,

Business as usual, then.

SPBP

That god has a sense of humor.

Spooky.

>sacrificing white birds for black ones

That black birds are better than white birds. Stay mad whitey.

ANTI POPE
A N T I
P
O
P
E

It means that someone should throw the Pope through the window.

It's a sign

if those doves had guns they'd have had a fighting chance

That's funny considering Romans used to be obsessed with augury.

kek

Based crow

The white dove is released, another 'white' bird with a big beak cripples the dove and then a black bird swoops in and kills it.

Rly fkin makes u think....

Person of Interest has been identified. Please contact police if you see it but do not approach. It is armed and dangerous.

If you believe in God you would have to assume this means SOMETHING...

The time of Kek is here..CHAOS REIGNS

It means that the war is just around the corner.

That crows are fucking awesome. Again my favourite animal

Just look at the face the dude beside the pope is making. He ain't happy with the shit his boss is doing.

Whoa. Really makes you think.

NERF warg too OP.

Kek rises

> 26 Jan 2014
Fuck off

Holy shit, the dove is Benedict, the seagull is Francis, and then...
WHO WILL BE THE BLACK CROW?!

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546218/Birds-released-Vatican-gesture-peace-immediately-attacked-vicious-seagull-crow.html

>Segull = Jews
>Crow = Muslims

The seagull and crow probably thought the pope was throwing food out the window.

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

damn BLM
they have black birds attacking white birds!

This picture confuses me