Baby Driver

Edgar Wright delivers us carkino, crimekino and muscialkino in one film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RJUpQ6ltWk
youtube.com/watch?v=dfrcZsKcVxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The return

I like edgar wright

but rottentomatoes is trash

>but rottentomatoes is trash

No shit but it's a GREAT way to troll.

>wah wah wah why is Die Hard 3 rated lower than the Color Purple, fucking sjws!

How many great films does a director need before they can be considered top-tier?

I'd say 5.

>I baby drive.

What did he mean by this?

>So what do you do for a living?
>...I drive
Fucking really, Edgar? Get your own ideas.

A win for Sony finally.

This could be it lads, Wright may become top-tier.

Don't count them chickens just yet, Sony Films is really good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Edgar Wright makes nothing but kino.

The fact i have to question whether this is a meme thread shows how far Sup Forums has fallen.

But it's shit?

I totally expect this movie to flop though. Well, maybe not flop but I don't see it being a huge success. Not because I don't like Edgar Wright, he is patrician, but casual audiences don't seem to give much of a fuck about him

thinking in terms of 'meme threads' makes you sound like a fucking retard.

whats that pal?

Yeah, most of his movies flop. It's a shame

edgar wright is actually a pretty competent director, to be fair

>Edgar Wright
>patrician

>...I baby drive

Seriously ? More like Edgar WRONG

>People liking something I don't like
>IT MUST BE A MEME!!!

>giving plebs the benefit of the doubt
good point.

He is patrician. Name me a better comedy director from the last ten years?

Jules White

He's yet to make a bad movie. Even Fist full of Fingers is good for an amateur film

>nightcall begins playing
This is getting rather blatant

I dunno. to me, this is a little too close to Drive. Drive was good, will this be able to compete?

I hope it does something different than what Drive did.

Reminder: Edgar Wright is directing the Flash movie (he's working on a script with Geoff Johns)

You seriously couldn't name any director from the last 10 to 15 years, so you named one that died 32 years ago?

Will he dance to the DCEU song, though? Refusing to make his movie a part of a larger shared universe is what ultimately made him drop Ant-Man, and that was a pet project for him.

Kevin Feig

I just watched the 3 Stooges yesterday though

EXPLAIN THAT, FAG

>Sony

Too bad it will bomb

It's going involve The Multiverse so I guess if it's too weird they could just say it takes place on a different Earrh

Oh, I didn't know that. It could be interesting, it's the kind of Flash story I can definitely see Edgar writing.
I hope the suits just step back and let him work, though. If that happens it'll probably be the best DCEU movie yet by far.

being a retarded cuck isn't trolling

Ever seen The Driver? It's what both Drive and Baby Driver are paying homage to.

Driving Cinematic Universe when?

Its called fast and the furous you

Sounds like an amazing idea but sadly last time I checked Fox had the rights for Travis Bickle so I find it unlikely to happen

Will this movie get a wide release? I'll see it if it makes its way into my flyover moo-cow theater.

It better. I've been looking forward to it for quite some time and I don't wanna end up watching some shitty cam rip on my shitty Netbook that freezes every couple frames

>Alright so we need a white man, a black guy, one asian, a jew, a dog, a woman..

youtube.com/watch?v=_RJUpQ6ltWk

Inspired by this perhaps?

All of the minorities die in this movie if it makes you feel better, Sup Forums.

The title was inspired by the simon and garfunkel song

it's an automatic STI episode

Drive for normies?

all parts should be played by dogs

someone should shoop these

i just imagine you were spewing out cheetos and spit onto your computer screen as you typed that

Morgan Freeman is the Nick Fury of the Driververse

I could see that.

>...we drive

I would unironically watch it

I would ironically watch it

Baby, I drive.

I don't think you realize how much normies fucking love Drive.

i'd post-ironically enjoy it

I'd ironically reply to your post implying that I liked it

youtube.com/watch?v=dfrcZsKcVxU

is this canon?

>Drive was good

Sony/Columbia owns Taxi Driver you dunce.

It was a joke on the Avengers/X-Men problem you double dunce. Sorry I didn't bother to check the rights before making a shitty joke

Yes, this is basically the opening scene + a car chase.

>the part where Baby does Elliot Rogers speech

I wasnt prepared man

Travis would be the wolverine of the team.

Wright's movies are for hipster asswipes. Spaced season 1 is the best thing he's ever done.