I fixed the world

I fixed the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>germany exists
>"fixed"
fuck off

neo israel should only be the south part of argentina, as it was written, for historical accuracy

Points for creativity, infinite points docked for the proposed ideas.

ㅁㅈㅎ

>sc*Ndi-URALIC State
kill yourself wh*Toid

wow can you say cuck? the amount of self hate you guys get brainwashed with is unbelievable. either that or you are probably not even German. get out of Germany either way.

>neo israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan

you subhumans, I am a norman

>no Suur-Suomi
shit map kill yourself

Why there is not part of China?

Autismus maximus

No, I fixed the world

>turk-arab confederacy
>kys

this is a good one

>pan-nilotic state
>the nile doesn't even run through it

I know bait but still fuck you

>falling for the argentina meme

Pretty sure it's actually a nose joke

>no more coffee in the world
northcucks on suicide watch

I fixed it too.

>catalonia
>no basque cunt

Shut up or I give estonia to Sweden.

Austro-Hungary should be larger at the expense of Czechoslovakia, Bosnia and Croatia.

This, god bless Acadia
Ceci, que dieu binesse l'acadie

p-please no

Hmmm. Maybe.

Didn't realize that the northern part of that would be part of your marine nation as well. And what does Acadia mean?

The northern part is Labrador, currently part of Newfoundland. It actually is a bit different from the rest in that it's full of natives. Acadia was the name of the French colony that existed in the area prior to expulsion by the Brits (where many were sent to Louisiana and became cajuns). The name itself originally came from the explorer Verazzano and was referencing the Arcadian region of Greece meaning "idyllic place." The Acadian flag is still one of New Brunswick's official provincial flags.

>whole MENA is Umayyad muslims
>this is good
>t. Achmed

Arabs and islam belong on the Arabian peninsula, ME is Greater Israel, rest should be eradicated.

>Arabs and islam belong on the Arabian peninsula, ME is Greater Israel, rest should be eradicated.

You gave away Spain to mudslimes.Pretty silly if you ask me.

It's not a fixed world, because the caliphate would seek to expand and would put immense pressure on Europe, causing severe instability. North Africa has to be European and the Arabs need to be driven out, there is no other way.

Why does Sweden own a little bit of ostrobothnia? Those linguistic maps are inaccurate memes as they only show administrative regions as they are represented. They don't tell anything about the amount or scarcity of these certain language speaking populations.

>North Africa has to be European and the Arabs need to be driven out, there is no other way.

North Africa belongs to Europe
Middle East belongs to Israel
Arabia belongs to Arabs

Simple. Islam is cancer that has reached way too far.

>No Austro-Hungary
>fixed anything

If someone wants a nice template, then here you go.

Do all of it, desu!