thereligionofpeace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The warrior prophet Mohammed

pastebin.com/3S6jSGpC

just type these statistics to him, one by one

He also wrote this shit

Well Sup Forums he is asking about the great Muhammed

Tell him that there is no obligation for christians to wage the crusades, whereas there is a religious obligation for all muslims to wage jihad.

be prepared for a mix of Ummah and Taqiyya

His response lol

Old Testament, if anything that's a hit against Judaism.

That's because out of desperation, the pope allowed criminals, murderers, rapists, etc to join the first crusades. That's how important it was to make up the numbers due to ISLAMIC AGGRESSION AS FAR AS THE HEART OF FRANCE.

He just won't stop

He was a warlord and a pedo.

Because thats what I see on weekly basis in real life and in media.

Just watch the news. It's so bad you don't need a red pill.

Because they blow people up almost every week.

Arguing with muslims is like arguing with a schizophrenic six year old retard.

Seriously sometimes they just burst out into random threats of violence and then apologise. It's fucking weird. Don't waste your time OP.

Muslims are completely ignorant about history, mate (or just gigantic liars, hoping YOU are ignorant).
One of them once told me that no Caliphate ever attacked Spain.

tell him that not everyone who hates islam is a fucking christian

Or you could shitpost with pics like this, and then ask him what punishment he thinks you deserve.

All you had to say was turn on the news

not an argument

fucking tamils...

Not a country.

user, why are you bothering to care? Just cut this clearly retarded person out of your life and move on, if you have to face them in person then push his shit in and then move on.
By this point, anyone siding with that cult are a write-off.

>mfw roach doesn't understand how facts work

Send him "The Truth about the Crusades" video Molyneux did and also cite the surveys taken of muslim countries of how many of them believe sharia law should be dominant and that if you leave the religion you should be killed etc.

Lol

not a genocide

>People provide quotes and info-graphics with sources to prove why Islam is inherently violent.
>"Not an argument."

deez trips heil hitler homie

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub74zlhAywo
also give him some hadith since they are part of islam

It's just embedded in it.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

They just enslaved everyone who couldnt pay their way out

truley the religion of peace

Which one of these actually happens

>Islam been ruling Europe for a decade now.
Don't tell me he's one of them.

It's all that Taqqiyya thingy. It's ETHICAL for them to lie about the shit they believe in.

Show the fucker this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Im0IisZ77QI

This.

Call him out on Taqiyya. He'll be surprised.
Then he will say "Taqiyya is a shia practice".
Then tell him Idtirar is the same thing.

This is how retarded his argument is:
>being tried for murder and the judge says, "You've been accused and convicted of murder in the first degree, and I am about to sentence you. Do you have anything you'd like to say?"
>Yes, I'd like to say that this one time at this one place this other guy killed this one person
>"Irrelevant. You're in contempt of court. Fuck off and go suck on a fat chode in gulag for the next 99 years, you stupid faggot."

>Al-Qaeda was just a theory

>mosaic law
lmao

Wow. Lots of ignorance in this thread.

Islam is the religion of peace.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

It is 2016.

Lets stop the bigotry.

>every major religion is forged by violence.....islam will never rule the world as long christians have the nukes...it's a no win situation for muslims but they will try anyway...they're on a suicide mission.

Shutup Nigger!

Jesus sets new laws at Matthew chapter 5 which make that scripture outdated for Christians

All the info you need right here op
thereligionofpeace.com

typical jewry, editing a picture to fit your narrative

I am offended.

Please stop.

I thought people in Canada were nice.

He's a retard who's bought into a 6th century death cult, he'll never listen to facts.

just post the pew studie and tell him that the majority of terror attacks are committed by muslims. If he denies that laugh at him.
Also mentino that since the refugee crisis violent crimes, theft and rape statistics have only been going up.
Alternatively just laugh at him as an answer if this question is for real he is long gone anyway.... fucking retards

>he has to go back hundreds of years
>meanwhile we can just turn on the TV

You are arguing statistics when you should be arguing religion. Try a subtle Sunni vs Muslim approach to throw him off.

how can terrorism be real if al cicada isnt real?

It's all a front.

The maple race is infiltrating your country as we speak guised in niceness.

You will be eating your fries with maple syrup by the end of the decade.

Pic related reasons

only a follower of the FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMED would act as if the question should be asked.

Eat the goats feet muhammed buried under the false shrine of khaabaa.

How many other religious followers blow in random places in this day and age compared to Islam.

Let him look it up

Blow up*

Rules against homosexuality are only found in the OT and every Christard seems to think that's correct.

You can't just pick and choose which parts of the OT to keep around while dismissing all the other parts you don't like.

Try dipping your fresh McDonalds fries in their vanilla ice cream. Heaven.

>mcdonalds
>fresh

Of course it was a burger.

I might live in a banana republic, but at least the bananas are fresh.

I dunno, just looking in the general direction of the middle east ?

Mohammed executed 800 jewish men and boys via decapitation and enslaved their women. That's just one reason.

respectable. try not to rob any tourists, brah

Is he a British Pakistani ?

If you think that, then stay in your country and better not come into Europe

Tell him about Muhammad.

He is now asking why the old and the new testament was divided

>MUH CRUSADES

Send him this pic you doofus.

so much this

lrn 2 spek anglish r u hav 2 go bak

show him a picture of a dick and call it muhammad

>he fought within battlefield only
Yes, whatever he declared a battlefield became on

>"I will cast terror into the hearts OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
>"I will cast terror into the hearts of MYSLIMS. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Try to post reverse koran verses to him.

What are the sources for this pic? Would make it harder to dismiss it if you got links on it.

Also having it be in png format would make it have less artifacts from repeated downloads/uploads

He's right. Spain didn't exist at the time.

*muslims

Literal cherry-picking

I think this is the sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Watch the truth about the crusades by molymeme. This crusade argument is complete bullshit. The crusades were a result of muslim conquests in Europe and raids on European coastal cities.

tell him because the new testament is the final message from god as jesus said and all prophesies and prophets after jesus are lies and manipulation and so is islam

There is no god but kek and trump is his messenger.

I did that to a guy complaining about dindu shooting that USA isn't even the highest in shootings.

He denied it, the wikipedia page I highlighted for him in red

Honestly dude I think Islam is scared as af of us bc they think we're out to get them n were scared af of them for the same reason. It all a big ol prolog and an we're all successfully scared. So yeah fuck me I'm prolly wrong just think we're all tryna protect ourselves love u pls reply

>Arabs
>Turks
>Sub-cons
>Negros

tell him its just a piece of paper.

Because every country where islam is the dominant religion is a poor shithole or in a civil war.