Hmm a lot of attention of these BLM arrests and murders. It's almost like you forgot about... oh nevermind

Hmm a lot of attention of these BLM arrests and murders. It's almost like you forgot about... oh nevermind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrsPePYszEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vFp_BWhXQak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emails? I'm focused on racial injustice

Pure coincidence.

Why don't they just investigate the shooters. They did catch them right?

R-right? They did catch the snipers? Guys?

That she was found innocent?
Don't worry, Republicans are have her convicted in the court of public opinion. They never cared about the truth anyway.

>she was found innocent
youtube.com/watch?v=rrsPePYszEQ

Hillary is good at shit like this i am sure she gave the killer something he wanted so he would do this shit so everyone would forget about her.

>the presidential election has come down to a contest between an outsider and a member of the ruling elite
>the elite candidate does something grossly negligent and dangerous
>the other elites prosecute her and absolve her of all wrongdoing in a clear act of corruption
>the news comes out and the people are mad
>to counter this, the media finds a number of isolated crimes throughout the country and focuses on them non-stop while exaggerating the hell out of them
>through careful application of memetics, they intentionally create conditions ripe for a disaster
>sure enough, an attacker commits an act of horrific mass murder in the name of the outrage the media manufactured
>riots intensify even further
>people stop talking about the elite candidate's crimes because the memetically monopolized mass media makes them think about different things

What the fuck

Are we living in a cyberpunk novel or something

Kek

Don't worry, your candidate is making sure she stays relevant by alienating her voters every step of the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFp_BWhXQak

Yep, I'm right. Thanks for posting it for all to see.

But remember, just because 8 republicans lead committee found her innocent regarding Benghazi, doesn't mean you can't continue to dishonestly chant it.

When someone posts poll aggregates, do you comfort yourself with that picture of Reagan versus Carter?

It is interesting that the first ever use of a bomb by law enforcement happened here. Shooter gets out, they put a hobo in there, blow it up, then blame anything that doesnt look right on "he got blown up, what do you expect?"

>Republicans are have her convicted in the court of public opinion.
Haha, you wish. Nobody cared yesterday. Nobody will care tomorrow. And the establishment didn't concoct a false flag to cover it up because they were too busy not giving a shit.

Not to mention, all news media is focused on these protests. Nothing about emails or perjury.

We need to pound this perjury and other crimes Monday. The racial protests will die once the week starts, we need to get the nation back on topic.

Strange, I didn't mention Benghazi at all.

Hillary held restricted information on a private server. This is not in contention.

Hillary broke the law. This is not in contention.

She is literally a criminal.

I could believe the media was reporting the riots to hide Hillary's traitorous nature if the media wasn't also reporting Hillary's traitorous pro-BLM remarks.

Nah, I just look at the Brexit results. ;)

Her autistic supporters (if she has any supporters that aren't paid-for) will no doubt scream "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!11one" at this point, but the thing is that she IS guilty, it's been proven, we know for a fact that she has committed criminal acts, it's just that the DoJ refuses to prosecute her because she's not a common citizen.

if we actually prosecuted US politicians, literally ALL former US presidents would have to be held accountable for a multitude of warcrimes.

just get over it, rich people dont have to face justice (at least not in the states)

I'm just hoping the lawyers won't let it go like the easily distracted masses will.

>because she's not a common citizen.
More like because she'll kill anyone who'll push the case forward