Expanse

>she's like a sister to me
>I'd fuck her if I got the chance
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Expanse_(TV_series)#Season_2_.282017.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He meant that he's /ourguy/

Probably not so much a weird thing to think, but a weird thing to say (which I imagine is the point)

Best character coming through.

literally /ourguy/

WHAT THE FUCK I'M GAY NOW

i guess i am too

we're all gay down here

It's a shame he's gay IRL
Best character though

THICC

what's going to happen tonight anons?

Oh hey, look at that I suddenly like men

>It's a shame he's gay IRL
Are you saying you wouldn't user?

Holden will make some decisions and grow as a leader
Dawes will be like "come to Ceres, it'll be great" but he'll be lying because it might not be great
Chrisjen will hrhrashhrhahshshrhhrrththhtptphptphppthshhrrhshh
Miller will still be whatever value of dead he currently is

dont forget about mars's stronk grill, she'll tell Chrisjen how stronk mars is and how bad earth is.

wtf why do faggots get to marry sexy women? should i become gay to get hot chicks?

THESE MERCS

LOCKED UP THESE SHIPS

SO NOBODY COULD LEAVE

It means they're close but not romantic, but he acknowledges that fine bubblebutt she has.

I wish Miller was still alive, he was the only reason I watched the show I want more L.A. Noir in space.

its weird to think it, autist. it may be normal in your weebcuck reddit doujins not in real life

true dat

With regards to last week's episode, a point for bookfags:

In the scene where Fred gathers the large group of Belter factions, he casually refers to one of them as Inaros. As in Marco Inaros, as in Naomi's psycho bf. And then we see Naomi is in the same room!?! Either nobody from Marco's group was there to recognize her or she didn't care that her old crew she tried so desperately to escape from was in the same room now. I guess this was supposed to be a very subtle nod to the books, but it seems like such a sloppy oversight by the show writers. Just a little nitpick, not a real show ruiner though.

Bugged me too.
I just figured that Inaros sent some kind of representative.

autism, thy name is anonymous

All it means is you're perfectly fine to be her friend and aren't secretly crushing on her, but if she wanted to have sex you wouldn't turn her down but at the same time you aren't going to make the first move because that might ruin the relationship which you value more. Since if you even make a pass after being friends for a while, some women react weirdly and think you were only friends to try to get in her pants.

>you aren't going to make the first move because that might ruin the relationship which you value more
Where do you get this?
Amos clearly just isn't that interested.

Not necessarily "first move" to get into a relationship, just any friends with benefits type deal which why wouldn't he? If he was interested he would've made a move a while ago, but if she's offering he's not refusing.

>If he was interested he would've made a move a while ago, but if she's offering he's not refusing.
That's what I was trying to get at.

AYO HOL UP

She's been out for quite awhile at this point, and she gave up her kid to do it, what else would they need from her?

It means he's into big sisters but they're not blood related so it's a turn off for him but he can pretend if she makes a move

How do you go from this guy to that one, nevermind how much better the martian armor was.

I don't think they have a "need" for her (at this point in the story), its just the lack of a reaction from her seems sloppy. Eventually Marco wants to reel her back into his crew. I don't remember why exactly. Might be to motivate their son or something.

He said he grew up in clubs. Guess I shouldn't be surprised

She probably knew what factions would be there, including his. Marcos' group has no reason at this point to try to bring her back, that comes way later.

The flagship has the best officers?
I'm shocked.

And the season one armour prevents you from seeing their faces. A major drawback on TV.

What was the point of the chair? I thought they were going to read her memory or some shit.

>A major drawback
I'm not sure I agree
>The flagship has the best officers?
just a way better actor

He meant he's a marine. Just a jarhead being a jarhead.

>He meant he's a marine.
wat

Earth should also destroy Phobos.

He the only reason I still watch this.
Him and the belter kid.

How powerful is each missile?

>I'm not gay
>I'd fuck him if I got the chance

It's a good indication the series won't reach season 5.

At the way ratings are dropping this series won't reach season 3.

He is my autismfu.

seeing how they fucked up the best book - 1- that's probably a good thing

shitty reddit cuck show

But the ratings have been improving.

So how long until Venus turns into Eros 2.0 and comes flying into the Earth?

about 6 weeks according to the books, which I haven't read and am making up

k

>FARM PATROL? WE'RE MAHREEEEEEENZ
Please, someone kill this bitch off already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Expanse_(TV_series)#Season_2_.282017.29

Last episode was the lowest ever, below 500K.

pls do not speak ill of my spacefu thx

>bobbie will never step on your dick and beat you for being a gross disgusting earther

What are some good spacekinos to watch? Can be movies or shows.

streeam where?

can't point exactly what makes her so ugly for me

Sup Forums told me to watch this and so I did and I don't think it's that good of a show but there's not any other sci-fi shows around really so I'm stuck with this mildly warm turd and now it's probably gonna be cancelled

Fuck you Sup Forums

Event Horizon.

it's an ugly dude

Maybe her fat fucking face? Or her pig eyes? Or even her tangled mess of hair?

STREAM WHERE PLEASE

PLS DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF MY SPACEFU THANKS

he's disgusting

You're pigfu isn't fit to exist anywhere near something that could take a picture, let alone star in a tv show.

Lt. Lopez nailed the pill without having to look up like an idiot.

Any anons got a stream?

Whats up with the earth diplomats voice?

Also is the shows entire bduget spent on her warddrove?

delet this

Her voice is attractive as fuck you duster piece of shit.

don't worry Netflix is going to pick it up

r-right guys?

I don't know if the books cover it but in order to completely destroy even small moons (which are still huge chunks of rock, Deimos has a mean radius of 6.2 km) with so few missiles, they must be extraordinarily powerful, much more so than the weapons we use today. I don't know if they're something special like antimatter warheads, or if it's just extremely refined thermonuclear weaponry where the yield has been turned up to 11. Perhaps it's just handwaved. Nuclear missiles of the kind we know, in space, just are not going to be able to pulverize hunks of rock like Deimos. Nor would they make the slightest impression on something like Eros which is fucking ginormous. Maybe a bookfag can shed some light on whether they explain the missiles and why they're so powerful.

well it sure as shit isn't going to her acting coach or retakes

Why are there Marines on fucking Mars?

I HRHAGHSGAHGHYSAGHSAHGSAHGSAH SAVED AHJGHSAGHSAHGAHSGAH EARTH

Is this the thread?

yep

>Stan Lee's Lucky Man

Is this any good?

couldndt find a stream ;/

Is this Asian guy in the books?

bookfags how much are we going to see of the guy infected by the protomolecule?

i hope not much, i dont like spooky stuff

>He thinks Miller is dead

You fucking new or something? Why would you assume that he's dead?

>sTAN Lees the Cucky Man

I swear they write themselves

i am so sick of this punkass belterfag

Pretty sure the Netflix numbers will be good

stream2watch cc/live-television/united-states/syfy-live-stream

i hope so. this is the best show syfy has ever had.

His face is weird. It's like somewhere between stereotypically handsome and duck-ish in appearance. His lips are so big it makes me wonder if he's part nigger.

Dawes is one of the good characters tho.

FUCK YEA US PHARMA ADVERTISING

He is a qt.

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy wlll allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

>Look Mom!
>I posted it again!

Fucking Naomi fucked up

High af

>Amos "I hope every fucking refugee starves" Burton
He really is /ourguy/, isn't he?

>Mom, can you please drive me to the library they cancelled the show on a cliffhanger!

Yes