ITT: Simpson Jokes that went over your head

What did Dr.Nick do to deserve this?

>Chuck's Feed and Seed

Simpson's "humor"

Why did Homer get high when he ate pepper spray on his eggs?

UNA

>Chuck's Fuck & Succ

The eggs were incapacitating.

What the hell is a fuck and suck shop retard

cause americans are fat, is funny

Your mother's
family business

fatty

he was a Jew

Everyone at school picks on the popli kids. Even I do. I just hate them so much!

explain the joke

The product names are funny.

I came here to see this

Malpractice

hmm?

God people look disgusting in HD

The absurdity is what makes it funny.

Burns and Smithers are sneaking through the house. They freeze when Homer enters the room, expecting to move when he leaves.

Instead he sits down and eats cheese from late at night until daybreak without pause.

Always cracked me up as a kid

Thanks for explaining this joke only you with your intellectual intelligence that is far more superior to ours got. Have an upvote

is that it?

I got that this was a boneheaded misguided attempt at a kind gesture from Homer but I didn't become familiar with the lore of Fudgie the Whale until very recently.

For folks like me: The Carvel Ice Cream Cake Company had one mold in the shape of a whale called Fudgie the Whale and they would rotate and decorate it however possible to fit the current holiday's theme, ex: decorating the cake upside down with the whale's tail becoming a Leprechaun's hat for St. Paddy's Day. They just stopped giving a fuck for some holidays and famously put out a whale themed Father's Day Cake that said
"For a whale of a dad" which pic related is a riff on.

didn't know the backstory on that, makes it a little better though. thanks mate

I'm so sorry

why did marv turn into a skeleton?

Yes. I know that's not grade A material but it's a five second joke in one episode.

>Cheed's Feed & Seed

I don't get it

More or less. It parodies how IKEA names their stuff after Swedish names so for the rest of the world their wares basically sounds like Pöpli.

lol

That's what I always thought it was and I know the sneeds meme but I thought I might have actually missed something with this one.

fucking kek, i forgot this one

I don't get it.