youtube.com/watch?v=ftnWWCIJmTk
youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A
youtube.com/watch?v=CCNAs2ZpvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=JYF80BzCZkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sophie

reckon he was just recommending the salami lad

toil upon the morrow

hooting at this one arab aussie who cannot shut the fuck up about how much he hates britain

Why do americans keep their shoes in the fridge?

anime

i microwave mine

Bad edition.

keep em fresh yo

to keep the eggs fresh

how else do you keep the cool?

my mums an absolute mentalist, but i think she was abused as a child (she won't talk about it)
i want to think it's not her fault the way she acts, but it's hard keeping a level head when she's screaming and throwing shit

fuck my life lads, honestly
wish i had a fucking normal mum
i see my friends have nice relationships with their parents, but my dads fucked off and my mums a nutter and i have to lie and pretend like i'm from a functional family all the time

SLAG

once got bored and me and my mates started microwaving eggs

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
thread theme

Fuck B*naparte and Fuck white people

Yeah pakistani is great blud, I love being pakistani. Go back there and use the knowledge and skills I've attained in the west to improve life for my countrymen? Nah you're alright blud.

>brown fiddler

With digits like that it must be true.

you arrive in south island

iktf. how old are you? get a job and move out

>decisive victory
>nelson died
bit mean

>normal mum
pffahahahaha

no such thing
all women are completely insane
it's just a matter of how much they hide it

oy whens the apprentice UK on

tim's road trip videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3sblg44oM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-pZt2s5Xw

Arrogant but true.
Most people are ultimately selfish.

*hops back on the ship to australia*
heh that was a close one

cannot FATHOM how people live in a city in the modern age

>b-b-but muh career

ah yes perfect, exactly what mr shekelberg wants you to think

Everything you do should be striving to become self-sufficient and move out to the country where it's actually affordable and where the air doesn't cause cancer

hate this cunt

>implying you can go back to a country so mired in corruption and political and economic problems and improve it with just a 2.1 in accounting from coventry uni

shes a virgin

I just sharted lads

comfy

3 and a half bongs

john key you've got mail
aotearoa's not for sale

hmmmmm

Top slag

watching this youtube.com/watch?v=8FvV-NSYfuQ while listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=ftnWWCIJmTk

just go back you scrounger

not sure where you got this idea that i cared mate

the pet yank is playing up

There is a thread about this on bant

>why would a depressed person want to do things that they like

>Only a reformed Islam belongs in Germany, says Islamic Theologian Abdel-Hakim Ourghi. He has now nailed 40 Theses for reform of Islam on the door of the Dar-Assalam-Mosque.

neat

The girlfriend

bloody hell thats late

>George III was a """""""""""""""tyrant"""""""""""""""

having the "realizing even if i get new zealand citizenship, i'll probably never be secure in my identity and there'll always be one kiwi who thinks i'm not really one of those" worries again

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner

weakling spotted
pleasure kills the man

>Islam can be reformed

I like to watch people in the city. Your paying for this entertainment. It's not worth it when you can't breathe anymore though.

going for a prostate exam

I'm on a massive high after my trial yesterday, I'm just upbeat and making eye contact

And talking to people ain't to bad... really bareable and enjoyable compared to normal

would rather be a neet then have to interact with a vile nigger

>Hi I'm Renata Bliss, and I'll be your freestyle dance teacher

Reports say she's expecting a BBB.

want to revise?

What was the verdict of the so called 'trial'

>people shouldn't have fun because arbitrary reasons

Her left side is her best side

just found out im gay lads

This is fucking stupid, why should taxpayers' money be spent on developing places? What the fuck?

Developing places is the job of the FREE MARKET. Some locations are obviously better than others. Whether a city grows or dies should be decided by the FREE MARKET.

Otherwise, you're pumping taxpayers' money into a location that could be a total failure.

he was an eccentric that wrote anonymously into gardening magazines but americans think he was a 18th century hitler

I turned myself into a /brit/ thread Morty. I'm pickle/briiiiiit/!!!

>benders got me

wouldn't call any of those fun except the internet tbqh

ledge

can't imagine how much of a runtoid you would have to be to actually go to new zealand
there's a reason close to 20% of the fuckers are already living here

>This is fucking stupid, why should taxpayers' money be spent on developing places? What the fuck?

>Developing places is the job of the FREE MARKET. Some locations are obviously better than others. Whether a city grows or dies should be decided by the FREE MARKET.

>Otherwise, you're pumping taxpayers' money into a location that could be a total failure.

Honestly feel like I'm Jane Goodall studying apes when I'm at college

phenomenal film

i agree

abolish the green belts and the town and country planning act of 1947

The trial is being split due to running out of court time

Will conclude mid November

remember all the memes from the debates?

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A

youtube.com/watch?v=CCNAs2ZpvC0

youtube.com/watch?v=JYF80BzCZkA

got some nice thick lips
wouldn't mind seeing them around my willy

>at uni
>girl sat next to me
>looks at me
>fiddles with her bag
>leaves
what the HECK

getting raped as a man by another man is probably far more traumatic than a woman being raped

Any bets on when he will get decapitated?

Also
>another Luther
Yeah, worked totally great the last time. (% of people that died)

Why do you have to shave?

Go to the barbers and get them to trim your beard. Don't shave it off you fucking faggot.

Good post.

If you wallow in self-pity and nothingness then you're a faggot.

This.

Do what you want, if you want to be a weak faggot who stays indoors all day then go ahead and do that - the rest of us will be happier without your bitch ass crowding up the place.

is /cum/ out of action

not sure why but private school really pisses me off

if your school has a "fees" page on it's website, i'll spark you out, no questions asked tarquin

Who wants to hear a good joke?

Being in a town full of pakis makes me feel like Tarzan

Fuck off

>all those replies
Cringe. This isn't reddit

well i mean the shia-sunni conflict is in full swing in the middle east already

you aren't a fucking woman and you literally recorded a woman illegally causing her great trauma

FOY

reformation was a necessary evil that ultimately saved countless lives from death and suffering under a tyrannically c*tholic church if i'm being honest

its hard to describe how much i just want to snort cocaine all the time

I made the "Why do Americans put their shoes in the fridge" post

Thanks for the (You)s

In the context of 1970s NZ where the economy was relatively regulated, it wouldn't even take taxpayers money, they could just say "if you want planning permission for a factory you build it in south island" which would cost nothing.

Also government spending doesn't work that way. Strangely the "you can actually just create money, the only constraint is inflation" thing was understood by politicians before the 1970s to a greater or lesser degree - it was noted for example during the Callaghan government [as inflation was falling, down to 8% in 1979] that in a pinch one department could write an over-large cheque to the other and nobody'd see any harm from it despite the money not actually "being there" in the form of borrowing or taxation. Must remember the name for that procedure to pencil whip up some cash.

knock knock

>not sure why but private school really pisses me off

>if your school has a "fees" page on it's website, i'll spark you out, no questions asked tarquin