How is Lucifer, Need something new to watch

How is Lucifer, Need something new to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptEessycgKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that webm from the show? Because if it is, you can see just from that scene, the characters, and set that is it entirely shit.

Dont watch it, it's pure horse shit.

It good. Don't listen to these cucks who don't know comfy tv

S1 one is shit
S2 is slightly less shit and has some interesting moments, but there are better things to watch

It is kind of
>comfy
if you are looking for that kind of thing OPie

Probably the only show where the kid can actually act.

>Lucifer
>one of the best DC comics with insane psychadelic plots and lore not written by Morrison

in the tv show he sloves crimes of the week

it's fucking garbage what do you think it would be

Be happy it's even on the air. Christians were protesting that it depicted Lucifer in a good light.

>created a multiverse out of his brother's body
>crime of the week show

what the fuck that has to do with the fact that it's CSI crime of the week garbage show

It's shit.

They take a somewhat interesting concept, and shove it behind a crime procedural. Yawn.

it's comfy

Have they resolved what the Chick is and why she affects the other supernatural beings?

Sort off

last couple of episode showed a revelation about her being born but beside then that we still have no idea how or why also she still in the dark about all the supernatural shit

They were right, and this show is garbage.
His comic depiction is far and away more entertaining.

>Trailer shows lucifer caring about someone dying

That is when I knew they had fucked it up and could never recover.

I watched the first season with the hope that it would end with a twist. Something like it's not the real lucifer, just someone(okay maybe lucifer) controlled by Desire.

It would have went from silly show to the neatness thing for a while

Well this show is loosely based on the comic.

For a cop shes dumber than rocks if she hasn't figure out that they are all who they claim to be.

That's my biggest issue with these kinds of shows, they'll make characters be intentionally ignorant or stupid for their position.

That's one liberal use of loosely. They just used the same names but changed everything else; from the designs to character backgrounds and motivations.

Lucifer is a god cop tier show if he's Satan why doesn't he just tell them who committed the crime

Yep, whole damn first episode is him being broken up about some whore's death and finding her killer.

Totally sounds like what a super natural being who rules over hell and is in a power struggle with other beings would spend his time doing.

If you liked the Mike Carey comic I have really really bad news.
If you haven't read it then fuck knows, give it a shot, can't endorse it myself though.

They did do this tho

youtube.com/watch?v=ptEessycgKs

Its a comfy murder of the week show if you like the characters.

But then they start getting annoyingly plot-ish in season 2 and it went to shit

Is this how homicide detectives act IRL?

dunno. We don't get a lot of murders here