Post the country in which you dont like people the most. Ill start, its germany

Post the country in which you dont like people the most. Ill start, its germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4wWqfRzp_M
youtu.be/m34qk_jU3kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same, G*rmany, Africa and China.

1 Fr*nce
2 USA
3 P*land
4 Lib*non

jewnited states of am*rica
england
israel

[germ]any, (((usa))), r*ssia

All post-soviet countries except for Ukraine and Belarus.

since it disappeared after 8 seconds, i guess ill choose america

i like you germany.

its okay germany, i like you. You're actually my favourite country, I sometimes wish I was german.

I'd consider moving to Germany if it wasn't so damn cold all the time there.

All eastern european countries, especially poland.

I just didn't know that people would think I'm such a bad person

you're not a bad person, you've done many amazing things that you should be proud of.

you did pretty bullshit stuff in the past but, past is past desu

I'm not country-roleplaying tho.

Morocco

Mexico, Canada, Japan

>you did pretty bullshit stuff in the past but, past is past desu

the only bullshit thing he did was allying with the (((ottoman empire))) led by crypto jews from thessaloniki

other things he did were beautiful, especially in the 1930's and 40's.

if int was a country I would answer with you lot

Basically any muslim country, Iran excepted. They are all selfish and rude.

Why do you hate Canada and Mexico?

well then i am pretty sure you are a nice person overall.

desu it takes some work to be an actually bullshit person irl.

are you still bitter because of gallipoli ?

look who's talking

americans, especially american women, are rude and nasty as fuck

France and Germany pretty much.

i love everyone

How is Russia?

Annoying people.

I dislike individuals, disliking people you haven't met or don't know sounds incredibly retarded (to me).

LEAF'd

But you are jew

And most Aussies I've meant have been douches. Kiwis are cool though.

Americans are loud, I'll give you that, but in surveys, we continually come up as being friendlier than tourists from most European countries.

>paddy

If there's anything the english done right is try to exterminate you white niggers off that island.

too bad they ultimately failed

spotted the leb

are we really that bad?

Not a good place for living comparing with developed countries but most successful of post-soviet countries
kinda second world country

people are just agitated because of immigrant shit desu

Czechia, Poland, and Slovakia are wealthier than Russia, despite having fuck-all for natural resources.

no you're not, calm down, you did nothign wrong

Anglojudische have been trying to stir up anti-german sentiment for over a century.

No. I've met a few rude Germans, but not many. Germans seem to be a bit more terse and reserved than most, which I guess can be interpreted as rudeness. German tourists get a bad reputation in many poor countries because they expect things to work properly.

>Czechia, Poland, and Slovakia are wealthier than Russia
they wish

Germany
Algeria
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Iraq
Syria

But Ilike everyone, especially good old Poland, and let's not forget the everyone's favorite friendly neighbor - Russia.

Majority of all your wealth was stolen during and after the bolshevik revolution.

poor sergay

I always try to smalltalk here but everyone always seems uncomfortable and replies in short sentences.
Is it true that this works better in the US?

btw I hear they still make funnies of how they raped tzarist russia over there in Tel Aviv.

yes. everyone small talks everywhere in US. they are just TOO friendly. so much that i felt uneasy couple of times.

absolutely, I can talk for an hour on a single prompted conversation of any subject

i hate all jewish countries: i.e. Israel, United States, England, Canada, and Poland.

These countries must burn.

>New Zealand not on the list

They had Jewish prime ministers. We only had one provincial premier who was a Jew (Bob Rae).

splendid.

whatever ya dumb straylian

hey surfs up go catch a wave then piss n moan of how asians are taking over your former convict colony

youtube.com/watch?v=z4wWqfRzp_M

hahahahaaa

There's a difference between people who happen to be Jewish and people who act and behave like Jews in every way they fulfill their Jewishness. Canada is a pretty powerful and influential country and is at the forefront of Jewishness and pushing the postmodernism degeneracy meme and zionist neocon meme.

New Zealand is too tiny to ever do any real damage.

FUCK the germs

Don't really judge people by country desu

100% of ss were germans.

Poland
Ukraine
Sweden
England
Lithuania

around 95% of ss were germans

not true

GERMANY

So?

Kill 80% of the people and it's a paradise.

>Approximate Size of Waffen-SS: 900.000
>Recruited from Occupied Territory: ca. 500.000

If the guy from Germany would be nice to me i wouldnt be a cock to him either. But it doesnt change the fact that generally i dont like them. Why? Ive met some of them my father did also, and we both think that germans are people with stick in their ass. Even if they know english, they pretty often dont want to speak this language. When they realize that you are from Poland, you feel this cold eye at you.

Fuck da reich, fuck da merkel, fuck her leading in eu, fuck the cold germans. Wihout germany europe would have been a better place.

Glass germany.

I would devout my paycheck and eat grass to see germany flattened by a-bombs

Lmao, love polehurt

Ok I'll join
Exterminate all germs

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

kys adolf

Hitler kaput

Listen to me hans you fucking cunt, pay us war reparations, apologize us in tv at reichnews1. After this ill mybe consider if german is worthy to shake his hand.

Kevin

:)))))

loool

Dont smile to me hans, i keep laughing when i read news about helga's being raped at reich streets xD Enjoy the brown cock hans.

Christmas came early this year
Brown dick loving mongrel, germany and germans were a mistake which will soon cease to exist

lmao, poles can't laugh because they live in eternal misery.
Enjoy whatever cock goes into your cunt for the nth time.

youtu.be/m34qk_jU3kQ

Hey anglo guy, do you know what polish and brits have in common? WE BOTH SPIT AT FUCKING GERMANS

People said that before, not gonna happen :)

Hans ill wipe that silly grin off your with my cock if you dont appologise

Hans, calm down we both know that germans are fucking cucked, an adult avarage Hans male sleeps with his parent until he finish 25 years xD

Why are Poles so salty? I get the feeling that they unironicly really hate the Germans for shit that happened before anyone on this site was even born.

t.

>ser ruso
>sergay
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Germany, Turkey, Croatia, Netherlands.

Lets post new fucking flag of reich, take this hans

Say that to my face merkelfucker.

YOU WANNA GO?!?1one?
Germans are a cancer on the living being that is europa.

Also cause of the fact that shit they triggered still affects us even today.

Tertio Shut up or ill come and rape you after im done with hans

FUCK you Monkeynigger

apologising for not calling you a plumber

And poles live, are sad and angry borderline russians no one respects and then they die.
But at least the 2nd world is white huh?

poles can't into happiness.
I liked them before and tried to talk to them but they are like action figures, press them and out of it comes the same shittalk every time.
I've given up on them

Even favelas monkeys are smarter nazi cunt. Remember that your grandfather was escaping to brazil and argentina.

>Everything is everyone elses fault
You guys are just sad

Also
>Tertio
wat

POLISH

>Be germanic
>Too dumb to comprehend what tertio means
kys

>Calls poles plumbers
>His mother isnt being raped by rapefugees right now
Hans you're just sad, kys

my mom is dead.
get fucked buttblastus maximus

Hans, do you realize that almost every nation spit on you? Germans are people with stick in their ass. They have a shitty sense of humor, ugly women, shitty beer comparing to ours. Your country becoming a fucking black child care home. German males are fucking cucked.

>You don't get my references
>U must be dumb lol
Are you 5 years old?