/fit/ is getting away with yet another triple digit reply off-topic thread RIGHT NOW while this board gets nothing

/fit/ is getting away with yet another triple digit reply off-topic thread RIGHT NOW while this board gets nothing
Why the massive double standard?
We can see, right now in 2017 living proof that a board culture is not a myth when mods stop being overbearing. It works, right now, on /fit/. WHY CAN'T THIS BOARD HAVE THE SAME FREEDOM

We need to fight harder. It disgusts me how many of the old guard from 2011 are content with drifting in souless generals or on Twitter while the mods spit in our face with this purposeful double standard. There is a board on this same site getting the freedoms we've been dying for right now. It's so close. Tangible. All you have to do is speak up.

stay off /fit/ manlet

Dream harder

/fit/ has always had more lax moderation I will say though Sup Forums faggot janny mods have been more strict recently

Dream about my dick you fat faggot. Dream about gurgling my cum like Thanksgiving gravy you god damn fat piece of shit.

holy shit this is hot....keep going ( ^ _ ^ )

What's her name, Sup Forums?

clarence

I didn't want these feels user.
This. /fit/ is notably more chill in a lot of ways than other boards and it's been that way for a while.

PERRO CACA

/fit/ is basically self aware /r9k/ anons
doesn't mean it's a bad board though, definitely the best you can get to old Sup Forums on the website now

This shit happens all the time on Sup Forums too. There was a thread that essentially was a /fit/ thread not to mention all the Bitcoin threads which belong on /biz/ that are left up while Sup Forums related funposting threads are taken down. Cucking mods.

Fuck off. Give an inch and you faggot will take a mile. Allow one "what's her name, Sup Forums" thread and soon the entire catalogue will be /r9k/ threads and frogposting. You guys aren't mature enough like /fit/ is. Too autistic

If you don't hate the mods with a burning passion, then you are not a true Sup Forumsartan. You are some nureddit general chatroom zombie who ignores the crimes these pedophile janitors have committed.

these statements are both mostly true which is why Sup Forums lives in a constant state of struggle

s'ex

Sup Forums already is frogposting retard

Kek.

>you guys

It's in your best interest to leave this board forever. You are now realizing this place is not for you and that reddit is you home.

What the fuck can I do?

I'll fight. "mathposting" was a thing on /hoc/ but it gets violently killed within minutes. I only mathpost with one or two posts max and still talk about hockey things.

>its another "fit cries about girls" thread

that board is so fucking pathetic. 75% if posts are about girls

because we have faggot third world monkeys on this board who report everything that isn't povertyball

Best way is to post quality off-topic content and to just keep doing it.

Be smart about it. Guerilla shitpost. When you get banned, cool it a little bit and then just post am hour later when janny boy isn't hovering.

If everyone phoneposted a power ranking thread once a day this board would turn around. We are hemorrhaging users because no one is having fun.

you guys should go to reddit's spoets boards, they all have daily life blog posts

This board has gone to complete shit. I recently got a one week ban for using the n word. Might as well just go to reddit now since there's the same amount of moderation here as there is there.

/fit/ is unironically closeted homosexuals
I'm not just saying that to be mean or insulting
Last time I clicked there the first thread was a "current body" thread
It was literally tripfags posting naked pictures of themselves, encouraging other tripfags and anons to post their naked pictures
There was no point to the thread other than to ogle at each other and maybe leave a trite comment
It was literally the gayest thing I've ever seen

t. fat lard who has never touched a weight set in his life

You seem offended, like I called you out personally
I've been fit my entire life and have worked out 6 days a week since the 90's
That's precisely why I don't bother going to a fitness board

Post a pic to prove it fatty.

>/fit/fag wants user to post his naked body
wew

>"in shape" man won't post a pic of just his upper body