Why Europeans are going extinct

Guys,i'm sorry to tell you this but the main reason we're not having enough children is our men not wanting to. I've just finished my studies (25 now) and i can tell you that in my environment 99% of men either don't believe in marriage or just want a comfy married life with dogs or cats as surrogates of children. I repeat: it's NOT the women, despite career ambitions most women still have a maternal instinct strong enough to push them to want children, i can see this in my everyday life. My own fiancé of 7 years told me he thinks children are a waste of money, thing that broke my heart and made me seriously consider our relationship. You see where the problem is? why do you nazi cucktards blame everything on women and niggers while you yourself are too lazy to accomplish your only biological aim? explain this pls

tits or gtfo

>sleep around
>Generally be slutty in youth
>Baby craving/ age kicks in
>Enter into blood pact where she can steal half your shit
>Divorce through the roof
>Throw in a kid to the mix and have them ripped from you and have them grow up in a shitty world with poor prospects
>Meanwhile you'll just flock to tyrone and ahmed anyway and get knocked up because all three of you are retarded, then you'll be shocked when your ass is divorced and single again
>but hey in your loneliness you netted half his shit anyway, so it works out for you

4/10 bait

I hate it when people spell or type the way you do. I hope you're no older than 18. If that is the case, kill yourself.

that's just your average white trash woman you retard, i'm sorry for you if that's what you're familiar with. Plus we don't have many niggers here

>no fault divorces
>can cry rape/domestic abuse get full custody
>get half your shit
>have to pay "just fuck my shit up"
>cant afford to move on emotionally and financially

Lol, why aren't you marrying us guys?!?!? Are you too busy playing on your computer haha what a loser

>no argument against, better play the grammar nazi card

she's right though

most men around me, including myself are absolutely disinterested in children ever. I'm only 21, so it's early yet, but still.

argument not valid in good old Italy, you'd be surprised to see how many divorced men get away with not paying any alamony.

that's your pussy uneducated trash maybe

It is the fault of women

>you want sex without the risk of pregnancy - basically act like a sterile woman with a sex drive

Now you complain men only see you as a sex object and not as a mother of their children

Your call

>you want sex without the risk of pregnancy
yes when you're in your teens or still studying, so do you

>that's your pussy uneducated trash maybe

Id love to be one of your children fäm
"Lol your mum got you in the divorce, you'll never see me again"

It's not laziness, it's that commitment to women isn't appealing anymore. Who wants to "settle down" with a fucking whore that's been shot on by dozens of guys before? Yea let me marry that cum rag *eye roll*

Marriage is just a bad deal for men today, and so long as it's a voluntary agreement, it must have enticing terms to the deal.

Not only from a legal standpoint is it worse today, but also the value of the woman herself as a woman, wife, mother of children, has significantly diminished. The modern western woman is:

- a frigid slut who has had countless dicks from Chad out of lack of self-control, only to validate herself
- an unscrupulous whore who has benefited in having her life augmented by thirsty betas throughout her peak age of late teens and early 20's in the form of free dinners, gifts, etc, to which she's sometimes reciprocated with sex or not, but nonetheless used men
- Even if she wanted to look after children as a mother rather than forcing children into some babysitter/daycare scenario, even if she wanted to play homemaker, she has no traditional skills that her ancestors were previously taught for such roles: in cooking she is a microwave master and usually worse than the average man, and in cleaning most of them live like aspiring barrack dweller slobs.
- Sex: women have no honor, that is to say they do not see their sex as something of value that must be contributed to a long-term relationship, but rather an option for them to have it when they want it (either to validate themselves on Chad, or in using their pussy as a venus flytrap to catch a man), and once they've accomplished either of these narcissistic materialist goals, their legs close, and only open again either under a greater enticement.

If anyone who walked with any significant weight in the public arena proposed that women be required to provide their husbands sex as part of all future marital vows, women would revolt. But, any sane past cultures would agree this is acceptable, whether they are Western or Eastern cultures.

Instead, today, you have "marital rape." Instead, today, if the husband seeks to get sex elsewhere, the woman then has tangible recourse to legally rob him.

Women nowadays don't want to be wives or mothers anymore. Like children who are constantly desiring the newest toys and wish to have them all, modern women have been promised or rather fed the fantasy of being able to spend all of their lives living out their hypergamous instincts, all the while pursuing pointless careers.

There are no reasons to marry nowadays. I will never marry nor have children. Let the West burn down.

I actually want to marry and have children, but the prospects look terrible

Newsflash you dumb cunt: most white women are part of the average white women

Idk, i know a girl from italy and she's like "i want to be an independent woman" and everything but then she acts extremelly motherly around children and cares about all kind of things.
Personally i would bang her since she looks like she would be a great mother, but i want to do a lot of things with my life before taking the responsability of raising a son/daughter, besides i don't know if we would work as a couple tbqh, but i guess there's some chemistry going on somehow

Italy has some of the lowest birth rates as I recall. Probably having something to do with how a lot of the women consider the men unfuckable due to their short stature. It must be a nightmare for the modern shorter southern Euro male in a global internet world where the average southern Euro girl is looking at 6'4 Chad Thundercock on the internet or waiting for him to come to her town.

She doesn't want to settle for the average Goebbels-looking guy from Florence or wherever.

>You see where the problem is?

r-selected subhumans like you falling for the lie that we need exponential growth for a sustained society who then end up believing politicians and fearmongering when they say we're doomed unless we import third world hordes instead of looking at the natural development within our population that makes cutting back on our population numbers pretty obvious?

It's like you dumb fucks don't understand that we're about to lose a fuckton of jobs to automatization with an already huge amount of unemployed - and no feasible solution at hand.

The truth is most women are just annoying on a day to day basis. Add some little rugrats screaming all day and there you have your answer.

We just want netflix and chill. Not nagging and children.

Just order an orthodox Russian wife, cute and faithful.

Having a kid is a waste. Why throw your life and money away on some brat that isn't going to appreciate anything you do anyways.

Get me an 18 year old qt 3.14 traditional wife who can't divorce me without a clusterfuck and I'll go for it.

But otherwise, why bother?

I genuinely want to attract a red-pilled white woman, both to pass on my genes and preserve the white race, but I'm too socially autistic to actually talk to women.

He said white trash. Those aren't average women those are the shit you get called hicks. We call them chavs. Stop being a defensive retard and read the actual words for once.

>Guys,i'm sorry to tell you this but the main reason we're not having enough children is our men not wanting to.

Yeah im sure feminist laws like the ban on paternity tests in france had absolutely no effect on the higher IQ people (whites) who actually care about their future

>Having a kid is a waste.

yes goy, it really is

hehe

I breed dogs in Canada and like 70% of my customers are young white couples that want a cute pupper instead of a child

My Sardinian grandmother didn't want to marry because she didn't like men (neither women), but she just did it to have kids. The weird part is that I look a lot like her both in physical appearence and personality. I want to have kids, but I don't want to marry anyone. I am only 18 now, I might change my mind one day, but now I am considering to gather money and use it to have some IVF. I would feel lonely without a family.

>I'm a grill

Its enough to make smart people realize having children isnt so worth it, you stupid bitch

Maybe undo all the fucking shit that fucks men over for wanting a family

Until then you stupid whores dont deserve children

Oh for fuck sake get off pol and actually talk to women instead of assuming all these memes are actually facts. Most women are happy enough with a bloke that is average height or just a little bit taller, he isn't a cheating scum bag and doesn't blow all his money on booze and fags. Helps is you have a job and aren't a NEET living at home. Honestly if you blame not getting laid on the 6ft God meme then that's your own retarded fault for being such a beta cuck.

i'm afraid you have serious mommy didn't love me enough problems, i suggest you get it sorted before you end up old and alone

>I will never marry nor have children. Let the West burn down.
that's my point

nope, unemployed and non self-sufficient (for whatever reason) people should not breed

well i think independence in an important thing in life, i mean if for some reason you find yourself alone with children (or without) you want to be able to provide them and yourself with a decent life, plus i don't fancy the idea of being a parasite

White women are just addicted to black cock and don't want white babies.

because fags like you bang men

Non postare bait su Sup Forums frocetto

I live in Vienna and native women here are either well beyond wall age or like to burn coal.
No marriage material anywhere near.

>Thinking that there is anything special about being a girl

You are a part of the problem as to why women's societal status has overshot.

>what is a prenup
You can decide upfront which percantage or if any your cheating wife gets.

The reason for this is the decades of social engineering. There are no longer incentives to have children other than the natural need to reproduce (unless you are rich as fuck and can afford a tailored private school and great growing environment, still the social and mass media might beat you). Western society has been fucked up so badly that you only get a plethora of downsides, gigantic expenses and additional stress by getting kids.

>Yfw prenups ave no legal statis in the UK

I totally agree, but we have to ask why is it that men don't want this anymore when just fifty years ago everyone was getting married and had children in their twenties
So the reasons so far is
>taxation
>work
>50% divorce rate
>memories of borken homes
>divocre fucks men over
>women are fucking degenerates

The problem is that the economy and world in general is fucked.

Who wants to have a kid when they can't afford to give him/her a good life? Why bring another person into this world if they're just going to be miserable?

You need two kids just to maintain the current population. So 1.4 on average, including shitskins who have five or more little Mohammeds, don't cut it.

>France
look at flag you colorblind fuck: we have some of the most conservatives family-related laws and one of the lowest divorce rate in western Europe, nevertheless we have one of the lowest birth rate in the world

Italy has low birthrate because like Germany and South Korea and Japan is an overcrowed place. Life is expensive, housing is expensive in the north and unemployment is high in the south.

Nice arguments faggot

the fuck you tryna say?

So you're response to the arguments here is "mommy didn't love you"?

Well, only further validates men's reasoning that it's pretty pointless to legally bind yourself to the race of walking vaginas with zero logic.

>we have some of the most conservatives family-related laws
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The problem is that people are so entitled that they think one somehow deserves a good life and you are worse off not having the latest Apple product than not living at all.

In 28 years of life, I've only ever met one red-pilled woman. They are hard to find.

If he has to pay child support or alimoney. he wouldn't have enough money to fuck women later on in his life.

Also you implied that you need to be married in order to have kids, which is nonsense.

That being said, if you gave him your young years 18-25 with enough sex for him (which is about 3 times a week) i personally think he should support you a bit on the side, despite not marrying.

The main reason our fertility rates are falling is all the resources we're diverting to the third world.
It's practically impossible for the average white person to finance a family of 4. Meanwhile Mexicans and blacks can shit out 8 kids no problem.

We are diverting resources from white people and white countries to the rest of humanity.
Ergo their birth rate is fed, our birth rate is dampened

This is the correct answer. My wife and I sat down and talked about kids, but we just can't find enough good reasons to do so. We want to, but that just isn't enough anymore. It's not financially responsible.

I keep trying to tell these dumb retards in the USA to just have a ton of babies and get free welfare, free cash assistance, free house, free electricity, free phone, free healthcare etc.... and they say dumb shit like "I refuse to live off the government"... so these dumb fucks would rather work hard all day to pay for niggers to do what I just said. And these dumb white fuckers don't want to have kids because they think they're too expensive.... instead of just getting girls pregnant so they can live in a nice section 8 house and not have to work for it.... and have as many kids as they want.

Tbqh if i ever have children, i want my woman to have enough time to raise them properly and take care of them while im working to provide them, i don't need her to be working or anything, of course i don't have nothing against a woman having a job or me taking care of children from time to time, but i believe that kids need a mother and a father, rather than two fathers.

That's all i need in order to have children, if a woman knows how to behave that way, i would have no problem with having children and loving my wife for the rest of my life. But people today will call you a fascist or something like that for wanting to have that.

This.

sono una ragazza fenomeno

>I refuse to live off the government
It's called principle. I'd rather die of starvation than have someone hand me a check and pat my head.

Most millennials -- who are the ones who should be having kids at this point -- aren't in a position to comfortably afford a home and children, even in the shit scenario of the man AND the woman working, it's very unfeasible in decent neighborhoods.

In most cases, the gameplan for those who want to attempt it is:
- Go to college
- Get a bunch of debt
- Try to stabilize your finances BY YOUR 30's
- THEN in your 30's get a 30-year mortgage on some dinky shack with both's income

And considering most of these western women are getting retard degrees that are pure debt with little payoff like psychology and English requiring them to get a masters or PhD into their early-mid 20's wasting a shitload of time, THEN come out WAY BELOW ground zero with a shitload of debt, and then sit around making 10 bucks an hour waiting for a tenured position in which they might make 45k/yr and then maybe, only to marry some total cuck and live in debt in a shitshack and then throw up their arms at 45 or 50 saying "I JUST PAID OFF MY STUDENT LOANS."

A lot of men just say fuck all that. But women today think they should go to college and get a bunch of debt for their retard degrees. Some betabux will marry them and help them pay it off before they get to the nursing home.

Ok... that's cool... but that's why the white race will go extinct.... because all other races do t give a shit and will keep popping out babies and get free shit.

I will say I'm glad people like you work all day so people like me can live in a nice free house.... and I sit on my ass all day doing nothing.

kids are a gamble for a man, but a sure bet for a woman.

theres about a 50/50 chance after she drops a kid the bitch will walk out , taking the kid and half your stuff
then the bitch will go to the courts and take MORE of your shit for the next 18 years, while she teaches the kid how to be a pussified mommas boy, then she hits you up for college money for the spawn
you bitches created this fucked up system, for your own benefit, and you made it practically perfect.
even if the guy decides to disappear, the govt will subsidize you and your kid for the rest of your lives.

a marriage is now a binding contract for a man, but worthless paper when a bitch decides to end it.

it's a huge risk, financially, emotionally and mentally, with ZERO recourse, and you wonder why men are reluctant to get married and have kids?

Spotted the virgins
Spotted the alt-right permavirgin who likes video games

Not the best answer, but acceptable

Good answer, admitting your faults is the first step in progress.

Best answer

The 'Swedish' answer

Non mene frega un cazzo. Sei comunque un newfag che non ha la minima idea dei motivi per cui i tassi di nascita sono così bassi.
Pro tip: Overcrowded + immigrazione di massa per deprimere le wages (lo stipendio medio non aumenta da 20 anni) + aiuti familiari (asili pubblici, etc.) dati semore prima agli immigrati perchè sono poverini + femminismo dilagante che forza le donne ad avere una carriera sennò non valgono una cicca = estinzione.
Ora torna su diochan

tfw mom fully white and dads mom white but grandfather was brown and im not white still

Then be like me... I live off the government. So there's nothing to take. I get girls pregnant and get to live in their free house paid for by the government.

>too lazy
I'm not lazy, I just have contempt for the modern western slut. You can get raped by achmed for all I care. You are worthless.

not an argument

Don't think I don't have a master plan behind it. I live every day with a big smile knowing that when I and other principled people are gone, it's going to be fucking mayhem. I already see it with American girls my age going crazy because guys don't want them anymore.

Why do scandinautistics loves this "not an argument" meme

>- Get a bunch of debt
i totally get your point, but college debt is not a thing here, we have a very high youth unemployment though

finisci la scuola media poi ne riparliamo, e guardati meno rete 4

OP where are you from?
You have to search for catholic men, btw. Go ask for someone in CL (Comunione e Liberazione), they search for 4, 5 children.
Catholics will save us (as usual)

She is right.

I'm a guy and I'd like 4-5 children, and I've never had any girlfriend telling me it's too much. Small families are sad families, without solidarity and social bounds.

Finito l'università e lavoro
> guardati meno rete 4
>implicando che guardo la tv
nope. Ma mi raccomando fai una scorpacciata di TG1 e vai ad aiutare i poveri rifugiati che non vengono manco da paesi in guerra.

>Comunione e Liberazione
oddio i cattocomunisti no, ti prego

user are you religious?
Here in Italy only catholic men want to have children, the OP is right

Everything dies eventually.

>no fault divorces
>can cry rape/domestic abuse get full custody
>get half your shit
>have to pay "just fuck my shit up"

It's not that women aren't attractive. It's that marriage as an institution has been reduced to a bad joke.

You are right about one thing I do play video games. I'm married already though, and we have talked about kids and decided that we would rather just enjoy our life together instead of add the stress of a child.

Good summary.

I understand Sup Forums as a whole mostly attracts basement dwellers, sorry to you guys. But we don't need your weak genes in the pool anyway. I agree with OP though, my gf and most of her friends want kids, its usually my friends and most guys saying "fuck that, not til im mid 30s etc"

What can we do? Reproduce lads, that's all

KEK

I have a coworker who divorced from his wife a year ago.
I've seen some of the shit he's going through.
She even sends him receipt for 5€ she spent on the kids, and BY LAW he has to pay half of it, even if he only gets to see them two days a week.

At least he's lucky that the kids realize what a bitch she is and they love him.

Please speak English. If you speak your language in a thread, the thread dies in a minute.
However, why?
> Rich
> Want to have children
> Non degenerate stuff
> They work

I always said I never wanted to get married or have kids.
The only reason I'm now considering it is because my current girlfriend is from a very wealthy family.
When she graduates with her mech engineering degree her dad (who is a very successful surgeon) will straight up buy her a house.
But she's only half white.

I'd love to have kids if it wasn't for laws meaning wife can no fault divorce me and likely have majority custody of my children as well as extracting my assets and earnings.

I am in a perfect position to start a family, stable career and own a house, but I refrain because I know these days you can never trust a modern woman.

Op isn't Italy like the worst birthrate country of EU? All of my mid Twenty friends are having kids or getting married.

I actually blame men for this. Women have always reacted to the behavior of men first and foremost. If women today are fucked up, it's because their fathers raised them poorly.

The Jewish media has corrupted men, and then preys upon the insecurities of women created by their fucked up relationships with their fathers. Men are then too weak to work with women to solve the problem.

The West as it is now must die so that something better replaces it. Pretty much any culture is better than this judefied cuck culture

i bet most of those "man" are video game playing children who cant get any real woman

>However, why?
>massively pro immigration
>champagne socialists
>every Ciellino I know is a massive hypocrite, pretending to be "non degenerate" while at the same time wanting to fuck minors

Depends what the other half is. If she's half Jap it'd be one thing, but if she's half Paki or Australian, no thanks.

Honestly, most modern western men are shit, but more "real" men exist than "real" women

No, the problem is that they are at the University and it is seen as a "highschool 2.0" se they think they can still fuck every night and take drugs instead of become real men.

This.

We have a natural population growth, and the percentage of non-white newborns is sharply declining. It's projected to fall further from 1 in 6 in 2015 to 1 in 8 in 2020, and 1 in 10 in 2030.

How do get one of these women?

They're trying to get it going though. Sanpaolo has been offering student loans for a while.