/cric/

No games on lads.

penis is a bit itchy

ELITE attractive kiwis

Heading to Coles right now. You lads need anything?

I'm a woolly's man personally

me on the right

for me, a goon

Do they have twisties?

mud cake

never reply to my posts again without getting permission from the american embassy, ausworm

Waugh on sexual harassment watch

@80469329
shall be contacting Jerusalem with haste. my apologies

Yes they do

HAT TRICK
A
T

T
R
I
C
K

Might check Woolies too mate

poo south wales utterly poomiliated

>Hat Trick
wew

Ok well i dont like twisties so get me a steak.

>hat trick
>thread is dead
Brainlet Bash BTFO

Reminder that
B I G
S T R O N G
N E W
S O U T H
W E L S H M E N
are in the Test squad and representing ((((Australia)))).

old south welshmen are twice the welshmen new south welshmen are

Why do cricketers practice with baseball gloves on?
They are cucking their sport when they do that

>literally 0 cucktorians playing in the boxing day test

It is like learning to ride a bike. Start with training wheels (the glove) then move on to the real challenge.

>having the most recent post in /hoc/ and /cric/
an all too common occurence

is cricket players are so strong why does the goalkeeper and the batter wear gloves

Unironically found that the IGA supermarket near me actually has a better selection of just about everything than Coles and Woolworths.

Kek’d
Sure will m8
The IGA at my uni is pretty expensive

why does your university have a supermarket

Because people live on campus I guess

Could either of these teams beat the Windies in 20 or 50 over cricket?

based vet didn't charge me for BBC's check up yesterday. although the poor kitty hid under my bed for the rest of the day. he ran away at the mere sound of the cat carrier being pulled out. nothing breaks my heart than hearing his little meows the whole way in the car :(

meanwhile Little Daniel will get into the cage even when he doesn't have to go to the vet

windies are best in the world at t20. they btfo everyone in the most recent t20 world cup, men and women

little daniel is mentally ill, just like his namesake

the reason why the west indies test side is so luckluster is because their best players would rather chase the big money in domestic t20 tournaments rather than the comparitively measly sum the carribean cricket association offers to the test players. it's really a shame because a good windies test side would make another entertaining oppostion team

sorry lads, bbl is fucking boring

funny you mention this because LD seems to have an attraction to sitting in plastic bags that are laying on the ground. apparently him and his brother were dumped on the doorstep of the pet shelter in a plastic bag at only a few days old. I don't know if cats have this deep a psyche but I wouldn't be surprised with that behaviour. I'm glad he ended up with me though so he can have the good life he deserves

sounds good m8

just got back from the beach lads
cant imagine not living coastal

infant

Post a pic of him

Is Little Daniel named after our Daniel in /cric/?

thank you. I'm very pleased with this newfound space since I moved my bed into the adjacent room. the only downside is that i can't watch TV from my bed, but that is somewhat remedied by the lounge I have in here now that I can lay down ininstead.

HAVE FUN WHEN THE SEA LEVELS RISE AND YOUR WHOLE TOWN IS UNDER WATER YOU COASTAL POOF

poo poo pee pee land

How easy is it to adopt cats from pet shelters?

but him but I've heard it's easier to get a bank loan

sounds like a much better setup imo. what do you play on the play station?

The further you are away from the sea the more like it is that you're a brainlet

A hilarious snap of him caught sitting in a shoe box

Yes of course, I like to think of him as our Daniel's fur child

You could be in and out within an hour with a kitten as long as you're not a sicko

He doesn't seem to have that trademark Daniel smile though

1km from the ocean here AMA

would you prefer being killed by an earthquake or a tsunami

it's in the eyes

How's your yacht?

say that to me when you're 10km under ocean

most recently Ys VIII, a fantastic game in an under appreciated series. one of the funnest rpg combat systems I can think of. other games (that I've enjoyed) are Persona 5, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Rocket League with friends

Used to dislike cats but actually adopted one a few years ago and he's a big guy that kills all the rats so he's pretty cool senpai

The ancient Egyptians were onto something

had a fucking HUGE dead rat outside the cat door the other day. don't know whether it was BBC or Little Daniel but holy shit that was a mess to clean up. they also blow the fuck out of snakes and lizards

I'm on a hill and we don't have earthquakes so yeah. Would you rather get shot by a cop or a nigger or a Mexican or someone in a school or yourself?

is he sleeping with his eyes open

>come home
>ripped up pigeon in my bathroom
BASED

seething

your cat looks like an abnormally large faggot

omg STOP with this BLATANT RACISM you BIGOT like seriously

Yes. I'm furious.

Good kitty. Fucking hate pigeons.

shalln't be enabling frustrated, edgy south africans

yeah I've heard that as well

Any tips on getting one?

if we ignore it maybe it'll go away

pak'n'save

imagine being south african

can't fathom a more dire fate in this mortal reality of ours

Never apologise for speaking the truth.

Would like to order the following posters:
>one or two Sri Lankans
>one or two Irish as they are going to be playing tests soon
>Black South African

Will post again if I think of any worthwhile additions

What’s the best Red rock deli crisps flavour lads?

bought my boyfriend a jack russell x pug for xmas

what should we name him? he came with the name 'kettle' because he's a jack russel x pug (JUG) and jug is also a name for pug but he's only very young so could handle a name change, perhaps something from /cric/ that he wouldn't recognise is from /cric/ because he get's really jealous of you guys

honey soy chicken

what about some retarded kiwis?

>crisps
hi brit friend
and it's the chilli one, followed by honey soy chicken

Why don't you fry up your own chips from scratch? Just enjoyed some home cooked chips with fetta cheese.

call him subhuman coloured

who the fuck says crisps you little redditlord

would like to see an Afghanistan flag

Would too tbqh

Can we get Afghan Rambo on here

I just don't understand why he's still allowed to pay after murdering someone

deal with it nerd

#I'llridewithhim

tell that to his parents

Thanks

Predicting Voges highest bat.

wog

Occasional reminder that there will be a new series of All Aussie Adventures next year

Why do anons on /cric/ thread never talk about cricket?

I'm a /newfag/

>wog
actually not, friend.
Not watching the Premier League is fedora-tier

My work has about 45 staff, and about 35 or so all watch the premier league and have a team they support. The ones who don't are the admin girls or the real old blokes who don't watch any sport apart from, you guessed it, cricket.

I can't imagine knowing a male, 25 or younger, who openly admits to not watching the EPL, it would lead to teasing and bullying in almost any work place and allows for great small talk and banter throughout the year

Greetings Pudoo

An intelligent Australian?