Pet ownership is essentially slavery

You purchase your pet. You force it to live with you. You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it. You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.

>But he/she's happy, you can see it.
One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the Stockholm syndrome. After all, they were taken forcefully from their mother (unless it's a stray).

>They wouldn't survive in the wild anyways
That argument only applies to the "pets" that are still in circulation, not continuous pet-breeding.

Say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.

You know what? I don't give a fuck because animals are animals. If I want to use them as pet or for labor, I'll do it, just like humans have done it for the last dozens of thousands years, and I don't give a fuck if some nutjob isn't happy with it.

yeah Hillary is best right now chose for americs footur

Obvious bait and all, but it really rustles my jimmies when I encounter people completely ignorant of domestication.

So you don't really care about animals? Why not? Because you are superior to them? Disgusting.

>Pet ownership is essentially slavery.
Not it is not first because we are not equal (animals are intelectually inferiors) secondly it is mutual cooperation that developpers through ten of hundred of years.

>You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.
Define what freedom a dog or a cat is disregarded ?
Freedom of speech ? Freedom to own a gun ? Freedom to choose its religion ?
Stop projecting your retarded anthropomorphism.

>Say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.
When I eat cultivate oranges is it "petty and morally unjustifiable" too because I do it for my enjoyment ?
That's a fallacy.
We breed animals because it fulfills a need, nothing more, nothing less.

Animals are not subject to human morality.

It has no inherent natural freedom. It's merely an animal. I eat animals normally. That mutt's lucky I don't eat mutts.

If you believe this to be true, explain even the unruliest of pets returning home and waiting for the owner to let them in when they get out of the yard on their own fruition?

Yes?

Conditioning and Stockholm syndrome.

> derp derp derp. PETA talking points

my dog gets free room and board, a free gym membership (walkies 3x a day) and a warm place to sleep, and all he has to do is bark when niggers come into my yard, and chase some downed waterfowl on the hunt.

he has a cushy deal, and he is reliable, unlike a swede, who will allow niggers to stroll in and rape his wife and daughter while he cries in the corner and offers the nigger a fresh towel to clean up afterwards.

my dog is my bro, you however are a cunt.

>Sven

Implying I'm not their slave willingly

yes we should let all those domesticated animals out into the wilderness and cold, how humane.

Fuck why are the nordic countries becoming increasingly retarded?

>Not it is not first because we are not equal (animals are intelectually inferiors)
Alright so if an intellectually superior human decided to purchase you and submit you to his commands (and punish you if you didn't), that's not slavery?
>secondly it is mutual cooperation that developpers through ten of hundred of years.
So you'd be fine with the government just randomly going around and institutionalizing people? The people get food, shelter and recreational items. It's mutually beneficial.
>Define what freedom a dog or a cat is disregarded ?
Being free from commands and abuse. Free to roam the world. Free to live with it's own mother.
>When I eat cultivate oranges is it "petty and morally unjustifiable" too because I do it for my enjoym
False equivalence. Oranges are hardly comparable to living creatures.
Why not?
What said.

>You purchase your pet.
Rarely.
>You force it to live with you.
Can you prove that they're being forced?
>You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it.
We do the same with children.
>You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor...
Just like children.
>... completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.
They choose to return to us if they become lost. What greater freedom is there than that?

Oh wow really made me think brb gonna let my dog out the door.

Fuck off PETA

>You purchase your pet

No you don't. It's illegal to sell animals that aren't livestock where I live. You have to adopt them, or breed them.

>You train it to obey

As you do with your child. it's called education.

>You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor.

Whew lad, all human interactions must look like slavery to you, then.

>completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.

No. Dogs and cats have evolved to live and interact symbiotically with us. They are unable to survive without humans. They can survive without an owner alright, but they depend on humans and human society as much as other humans do.

Well I dont own any pets, but why do I get the feeling OP would still tell me I am opressing them because I am relaxing in bed while they off are at the pound or some such bullshit

>my dog gets free room and board, a free gym membership (walkies 3x a day) and a warm place to sleep, and all he has to do is bark when niggers come into my yard, and chase some downed waterfowl on the hunt.
You stole him from his mother. If he doesn't behave, you punish him. You control every aspect of his life. Most people who own pets are people who feel the need to be in control of another life, because they have no control over themselves. I think that's you.
>my dog is my bro, you however are a cunt.
You don't punish and imprison your "bros".
No, already domesticated animals should live out their remaining lives in domestication, but the continuation of the practice needs to stop.

You obviously never had a dog that loves you like nothing else, more than you possibly love them back. You call it conditioning because you've never personally been able to make a connection with an animal, so you assume that those who have one only do through dominance and conditioning. Maybe you shouldn't be such an autistic sperg. Also stop trying to adopt small stupid dogs and refugees as pets, even though your girlfriend wants a couple, and you'll realize maybe the love a pet can share.

My dog lives us more than anything, and my cat was originally an outside stray that stuck around. She had plenty of times to leave, but she continues to come inside my house under her own fruition and stay with us, sleep in our beds, and cuddle with us on the couch.

You honestly don't know why you're talking about swedcuck

My Cat has the chance to run away every single Day yet He never does. He loudly complains if i dont play and brush his fur. He rund to the door every single time i get home to Greet me. He follows me around the house when He is not hungry. My Cat has been so spoiled his whole life that He would die if he was to be left in the Wild and He is not forced to do anything thats how i know He aint a slave you silly swedecuck.

>You purchase your pet.
Nah, the little fucker just started following me home down a back alley downtown. Maybe 4 weeks old, hungry and dehydrated. When i went to pet her she clawed at me, but she kept following so i gave her some salmon and some water before trying to send her on her way.
>You force it to live with you.
Nah, she kept coming back and won't go outside without me at all anymore.
>You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it.
I have scars to prove who gets punished in this relationship.
>You use it for entertainment
Going to the grocery store to buy temptations is not very entertaining, unless it is welfare day. Keeping a square foot of grass growing in winter so she can puke up hairballs i have to clean is also not that entertaining.

You dumb, nigga.

>pets are domesticated
>domesticated animals can't survive in the wild
>pets are euthanized if not adopted
My dog never goes hungry and never stops being loved. I'm sure he prefers that to dying alone on a cold metal table or a muddy ditch.

Ignoring OP's bullshit.

What kind of pet do you guys have?

I have four white pure bred Husky's. I live on a large piece of land deep innawoods in Tasmania. So it snows a lot, and is often really cold. Dogs seem to love the large open plains I own

There's a difference between your own child and taking away the offspring of another creature. The equivalent comparison would be of the government creating breeding institutions for humans, and then sell the newborns to people who got the money. You think that's moral? You disgust me.

>They are unable to survive without humans.
Not quite. Large dogs and most cats can, if they must, learn how to survive in the wild as long as nothing larger picks them off.

Wow, this is a whole new kind of cuckposting, Swede.

Most animals enjoy being pets, especially cats and dogs.

My family currently has a cat that lives outside, but comes inside out house multiple times a day and whom we feed kibble and wet food. He is our "pet," but at what point in this process is he being abused?

I'm going to assume you're shitposting and sage.

That's a pretty cute pupper user. Anyone who owns a big dog that's properly trained is a full fledged alpha in my eyes.

>Pets are people and therefore we can apply the same mindset and deep understanding exclusive of a human brain.
>Even to dogs that have much less neurons and a different brain structure.
>They are just like us I s-swear.
Disgusting bait, Abdul. 1/10 made me reply.

Literally bumping you're own posts thinking we can't tell, while being this retarded.

Get out shill. Lol they are really running out of intelligent people to shill this site aren't they?

>There's a difference between your own child and taking away the offspring of another creature.
Adoption.
>You think that's moral? You disgust me.
And you're an idiot.

You can't post with two different ID's in one thread, stupid american.

Got a purebred female Bullmastiff puppy along with two old fart mutts. Dogs truly are Man's best friend.

Fuck of Ahmed. Go back to fucking goats.

dogs have pack mentalities and are demonstrably happier as well taken care of pets than they would be in the wild

and the existing BREEDS of dog are
1 not capable of thriving in the wild with competition from things like wolves and bears
2 they're genetically primed to wanting to be with humans

>if an intellectually superior human decided to purchase you and submit you to his commands (and punish you if you didn't), that's not slavery?
It is.Intelligence required for a slave to be slave is a stable level, not a comparizon.Once it has conciousness, its immoral to enslave it, like high primates or niggers.Dogs actually benefit great from being pets and punishment is natural from their point of view.You are their pack master and they view you as pack.Nothing immoral.
>Being free from commands and abuse
Its normal for pack creatures dogs are.Dogs dont roam the world because its fun and they want to see it, they run around following 2 instincts- food and sex.
> Free to live with it's own mother.
you are retarded

>One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the
Stockholm syndrome

Faggot thinks pack bonding is Stockholm syndrome. Fucking liberal cuck.

Yeah but you apply human emotions to your pet, don't you? Hypocrite.

>My dog loves me. My dog is happy. My dog is content.
These are human emotions.

She's the best and smartest dog we've ever had. Her boys are kind of retarded, but I blame that on their dad.

This guy is the perfect example of the kind of person I would never want to be around in the real world. Even if it were my brother, I would just stop taking his calls. I can easily imagine how this guy offers these little sermons to people around him, always judgmental, turning his nose up, criticizing, nitpicking, guilt-tripping, accusing, while sitting smug and all-knowing on his pedestal.

Dogs dont have the cognitive capacity for stockholm syndrome.

why the fuck do you capitalize every other word? are you retarded or something?

>Adoption.
So the pets' mothers put them up for adoption? Are you fucking stupid? It's kidnapping unless you've found a stray.
>And you're an idiot.
I'd rather be an idiot than be immoral.

That Bull won't prep itself, Abdul.

>Unironically comparing animals to european people

I know, you tried it idiot.
>- (You) #
What # said.

Man is superior to beast.

You are literally cucking your species if you fight for animal rights or are some pussy ass vegetarian/vegan bitch ass ho

Hitler liked dogs too

Forgot pic.

>So the pets' mothers put them up for adoption?
Duh? Why else would they let us handle the pups?
>I'd rather be an idiot
Yes, you've proven that time and again, cuck.

>Once it has conciousness, its immoral to enslave it,
Dogs have consciousness. You just refuted yourself.
>Its normal for pack creatures dogs are.Dogs dont roam the world because its fun and they want to see it, they run around following 2 instincts- food and sex.
They should be with their own kind, not subservient to a power-hungry human.

hang yourself

Someone should create a robot army to gay rape Sweden until they just shut up about this shit.

Your problem isn't the animals or injustice in the world, it's that you're not getting enough black cock in your ass. This is why you're so aggressive and bitter all of the time. Once some strong steel robot pushes your face in the dirt and pounds your boipussy silly, your mood will improve and you'll leave us alone.

Bonding that is a result of captivity. Literally the definition of Stockholm Syndrome.

>One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the Stockholm syndrome.

Animals don't think fully and deeply about every single thing in life and further more as we humans do. That's exactly what makes us different. We are rational thrive beings, they are fully instinct thrive beings. Trie to explain what exactly is the Stockholm syndrome to a dog. I just buy a puppy and love him, (lol) give all the attentions needed and I trie to be a good companion for him, so he does for me maybe in the future. I just needed to have a say here.

So I guess you'd be okay with white people enslaving roaches like you?

What's it like being a worthless, bleeding hearted faggot sven? My dogs are family, I thank the Don you pathetic cunts have no real power.

They're domesticated you dunce. They have virtually no survivability on their own. This whole thread is garbage.

wtf i hate dogs now

My doggo hasn't complained about his freedoms so far

Another.

So according to your reasoning, it should be fine to buy and sell people who are in a permanent state of comatose?

No I don't, retard. And I don't own a dog.

Free animals choose who they want to interact with, much like most free first-world folk. You wouldn't know about that though, prepper.

Yes, and I've already answered this here

Exactly, and without that emotional investment and bias I am able to look more logically at this.

i hate swedes so fucking much

Applying such arguments is the same as applying them to people with 20 IQ who dont understand they have to put food to their mouths because they have literal brain damage as result of genetics or illness or something else.

Dogs if they have any kind of consciousness at all is fragmented as best but they dont even know they exist as separate ego with personality. If they could speak your language they wouldnt use words such as "I" Me" and such because they wont view themselves as entity with identity. Even kids before the age of 2,5-3 years dont have conscious capabilities of knowing they exist. If you dont believe me use the mirror technique or any other way you can discover this.

A FUCKING RAVEN has inllectual capabilities of 8 yo children and you dont protest for their rights when people use them as pets.

Holy fuck user 7 rottweilers? How can you handle that? Most big dogs in my houshold is 3...

I guess your pet had a lot of freedom to go with you when you purchased him/her, yeah? I bet you've struck your pet plenty of times. Disgusting.

I see you are to stupid to understand pack bonding. Come back when you have a clear understanding and your not spewing bullshit to fit your agenda

>getting dominated by a fucking dog
Entirety of Leafyishere should just get banned desu.

>continuation of the practice
They're bred this way. They are no longer wild and purely naturally selected. Basically you're advocating mass euthanasia

> imprisoned.
ha ha ha you really are stupid.

a well fed predator doesnt waste his energy gamboling about in meadows singing catchy songs with the other forest creatures, he lays around in his lair and scratches his balls and naps, which is exactly what my dog does pretty much every day.

he isnt "imprisoned" he has his own territory and he can stalk the perimeter keeping watch, nap in the sun, or bark at the old lady next door's cat.

i dont "punish" him either.
he knows his duty, and mine is to keep him well fed.
we are a team.

>Dogs have consciousness
lol
>They should be with their own kind, not subservient to a power-hungry human
because you said so?I give dog food for much less job than it would do in a wild, its a great deal and it views me as a God, I don't enjoy it though many do.Stop telling me what to do, libtard.

Ad hominem much?

You do realize dogs (wolves) came to us, right?

What kind of pseudo-science is this? How do you know that dogs aren't sentient? Because they don't live up to the human criteria? Maybe sentience works differently for them? It's pretty obvious that most animals are sentient. You are just trying to rationalize your disgusting, immoral practice. I reckon it's a result of your people being submitted to slavery for so long yourself, now you're doing the slavery and it gives you a power kick.

english bull terrier

They only enjoy being pets because they're broken into it, like house slaves.
If pets were more powerful than you do you think they would still choose to be pets?

Only 3, the 4th is one of her pups a friend of mine took. He brought him back to visit when I snapped this pic. The family back together.

You are not a part of their pack. Are you a dog? No.
The breeding needs to stop.

How badly did those muslims touch you Sven that you're noe expressing all this pent up sexual frustration?

>You purchase your pet. You force it to live with you. You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it. You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.
you do the same by importing "refugees" you slave owner

>Because you are superior to them?
yeah i am.
i am also superior to nigger, shitskins, and mixed breeds.

We are destined to be here with animals, have free-will, and take the choice to not love and care for them as much as possible?
Disgusting and I am a fool.

>and it views me as a God
So this is the root-cause of your problem. You need someone to look at you as a God?

I enslaved your mom, consensually ofcourse

My fat qtie

Quoted my own post like a drunk idiot.

Was meant for

>him/her
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU ALREADY ASSUMING THE GENDER OF THAT DOG?
YOU FASCIST RACIST BIGOT LGBTGMJNEQRWGHTBHGOQEGIBEQR+^5PHOBE

And germanic people are superior to you. Are you okay with them enslaving you then?

I don't have to be a dog. But thank you so much for proving my point that you have no idea what pack bonding it.

Meh.

My cat was literally a bleeding kitten about to die on the side of the road.

He's now lived with me for 12 years, which is exactly half my life.

He's curled up on my lap purring right now.

I like to think that most pets owned by non-rich aren't from intentional breeding.