How can masculinity be revived in the Western world?

How can masculinity be revived in the Western world?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131211103958.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-K85y3TT_3w
youtube.com/watch?v=x0y45h5Ad24
youtube.com/watch?v=kRSTecPTX-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

accept islam infidels

We need a good war, and we need the draft.

but the point of go is to get people walking, fucking fatties i swear

Well, it would be very difficult. You have to find a way to install or reinstate consciousness.

Thus, consciousness will beget willpower to change, and willpower to change beget into discipline.

This. I hate it but it's true. The lack of natural selection is crippling the white race.

Boogie don't speak for Devonte, only Devonte speak for Devonte

Actually, Hitler said this.

Remove the jew laws that prevents us from disciplining the children, Humans trough time learn from pain, and it's the only way to learn.

>life is good

does he really believe this?

>App that tries to take people into the real world to exercise
>Fatty still uses his car
Anyone who's watching boogie is fueling this degenerate's lifestyle.

he can't walk more than to the fridge

It's good when any day could be your last in his case

pic related, my bad

Let me challenge you.

Mandatory testosterone injections to counteract hormone milk food and birth control water

He's not even fucking trying, with his income he can hire a personal chef, a trainer and do a lap band surgery.

>Obese fuck that uses his weight to make thousands on jewtube. Condemns all overweight so he and his mental disorder wife can make a living sitting on their ass.

ALL GOOD RIGHT BROS? FUCK FAT PEOPLE AND THE OBESE FUCKS THAT PROFIT OFF THEIR WEIGHT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CONDEMN EVERYONE OVERWEIGHT!

REDDIT!

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131211103958.htm

testosterone injections will cause body to produce more estrogene to balance hormones.

And like social justice freaks all of them look the same

His going to cosplay as grimace at comic con

He already had a trainer and the reason why he hasnt gotten the surgery is because he needs to lose additional weight which hes to pathetic to do

>left one looks like he's mid30s-early 40s, already balding
>middle one is doing a shocked face that only middle school girls do

They're not SJ freaks, but they look like emasculated cucks

>pokemon: mobility scooter

Asks the guy posting on the gayest, most degenerate forum possible.

>idiots talk about fitness as if walking matters and implying a large porition people playing aren't forced to drive
>implying it isn't nice to see 5 people push social boundary
Fucking shut the fuck up, you hate filled insecure whiny fucks. I could end your pathetic lives with a thought.

whites deserve to go extinct

fucking hell boogie, you lazy fat faggot

wasn't the trainer an ex-wrestler?

>Walking doesn't matter.
Walking at a brisk pace is good exercise, if fat people jog their knees will disintegrate.
>Forced to drive
If the pokestop is truly too far, ride a bike. No point in wasting fuel for a VR game. I live in rural Australia with pokestops far away from each other and I make due with a bike.

war

Testosterone treatment for the entire male population.

It's pretty easy, just join the legion of urban lumbersexual faggots:

- Grow a giant groomed beard that screams how you need to visually broadcast as much as possible that you are a male, because it's just not good enough if you're clean shaved like every other classic western man was
- Drive an F-150 or some other pickup truck, despite the fact that you're an urban faggot who works an office job and the most you haul is your Ben & Jerry's cookie dough supreme when your estrogen levels need a spiking for your widening bitch hips
- Wear slim pants, whether they're jeans or a suit or khaki's, your legs must look like you're a fucking ballerina tippy toeing around. This is actually a scam by Jews to sell less material in bulk at the same designer price.
- Wear skinny ties when you need a tie. Same scam as above.

And, after you've done all of that, after you've made your pickup truck payment, sweated your ass off in the gym lifting this plate here and that plate there to look good for women rather than actually be good at a sport that gives you confidence and a social circle, and after you've applied that bottle tan, and after you've rubbed in that beard balm, and sprayed your Eau de Toilette latest fragrance that nobody else has, and your beard hairs are all going straight down toward your cock, signaling hypnotically to the western slut whore that you are the next on on her assembly line of dick, you are to be lucky number 300, then....

... then, you can relax. You've made it, you beautiful one.

In all seriousness, what has been allowed to happen to this generation is a fucking crime.

I used to rage at these kinds of freaks, but now I just feel empty. I can't help but wonder how many of them would be productive healthy citizens if our society hadn't been so completely fucked.

fun fun fun how its always a leaf that says this

just dont apply for zeta desk job and nature will do its thing

LEAVE BOOGIE ALONE

First you whined about everyone playing CoD, now you whine about Pokemon

This happen when we don't have a great war. Men became childres.

only one solution desu

>Walking
>Exercise
/fit/ would laugh at ya

War and strife.

Is that Sam Hyde?

boogies an autistic sperg fuck

I always wonder what fatties think theyre accomplishing when they walk for 15 min 1-2 times a week

It really is amazing how little he has changed over the years, I remember back in 2012 he was starting this meme "Fruit only" diet, I recall he used to have a weight loss channel and uploaded like once every 6 months making excuses every time

The guy isn't going to live to be 50 the way he's going and you can say what you want but no one will give a shit about a dead YouTube channel after a few years, very sad

Why are manchildren being normalised? It's fucking cringey hearing my friends who are close to 30 and have children talking about chasing Pokemon.

I downloaded the app to see what the fuss was about and uninstalled it soon after.

Rhodesia?

is he currently 30 or 40 yo? i know he's around the decade point somewhere

Check out this guy he had just as much weight but he was actually serious about losing it and now he's a skeleton. youtube.com/watch?v=-K85y3TT_3w

Why? WHY!?

Because it makes sure white people won't get any children and no white women is attracted to them.
It's all planned.

I don't mind though, competition with women has decreased in the last 5 years. Most men act like feminine bitches repelling every single female.
If I got a dollar everytime I've heard "I wish more men would be like you".

holy shit dude, is there a vid where he talks about his weight loss? He's definitely not a skeleton but that's impressive

What masculanity do you speak off?

Probably Vietnam you pecker.

>not noticing your own military

youtube.com/watch?v=x0y45h5Ad24

Marry, fuck, kill

He definitely doesn't try. He's made several videos about how he's getting serious about losing weight and then after a week he'll "celebrate" his progress by having a "cheat" meal and then he's continues his poor eating.

The fat would melt off him eating 2000-2500 calories so he must eat like absolute shit every single day.

They are practicing for the eventuality of their remote control running out of battery.

>kill off most young white males for the betterment of kikes and oil barons
>reviving the white race
How, by making them an even smaller minority in their own countries? Shitskins won't respect the draft, they'll just ficki ficki all the women while we're bleeding out in a ditch on the front.

it's genetic shitlord

ty

>tfw gaining weight because my bike has been broken and i'm too cheap to get a new one

maintaining a healthy weight and decent muscle is truly a lifestyle thing, a couple gym visits a week wont do it, you gotta arrange your life to just be active in general and americans simply are unable to do that because of the arrangement of their homes and cities

it's simply not feasible to walk/run to work or play when you live in american 'burbs, everything is prohibitively far to the point where you really do NEED a car

that dude in the op is abnormally fat even for yankee amerifat standards tho i guess

try eating less you maple guzzling cocksucker

At least he isn't claiming genetics actually make him fat, more just claiming be it makes it impossible to eat like a normal person...

or take my ID's advice, HAMMY RUN

Never understood this shit, my grandfather lives 7 miles from me and I walk there and back twice a week. The amount of people I get telling me you 'need' a car to make that journey is incredibly disheartening.

>Lose about 1-2 pounds per week on a 1200 calorie a day diet

so he's found a method that works but doesn't like it because it's too difficult

the fact that he needs to split that up into ten shakes a day and is still struggling showcases how weak willed he is

everyone has to work in army/police/fire fighters for one year

kek

There are ways too deter that.

He'd have to be eating so much to get to that size and then to remain at that size and keep gaining weight is just fucked I hate him so much all his excuses about being abused as a child are such shit another thing I hate about him is how he plays the I don't take sides card but he clearly does.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRSTecPTX-U

How distant are workplaces from american suburbs? Last year I commuted 42 km everyday by bike (21 going and 21 coming back home) and it didnt seem that bad at all. It wasnt even a road bike, it was mountain biking through dirt roads. I've been riding my whole life tho and can keep a decent pace.

sounds good. the good people will get some training and discpline, while hippie lefties will stay out to pot with medical excuses and Sup Forumsacks will stay out because no way we are dying while those lefties are doing their becahlors.

doesn't even make sense. I'm being generous here and saying he's 6' with 500 lbs on him. Even if he just slept all day he'd burn near 4000 a day. Eating 1200 cals means he's at a 2800 deficit, which is near a lb of fat, meaning he'd probably lose near 5-6lbs of fat a week realistically on that diet. He must've not been counting right, or putting on TONS of water weight at that time.

>REEEEEEEEEEE

>7 miles
that's NOTHING in the US

suburban homes in the US are dozens of miles away from anything useful, even in their own towns, let alone towards the cities where people actually work

people commute for hours, by car, to get to work in the US

it's insane

>"I'm gaining weight because my bike is broken" means "I'm 89542165938216537932579 stone and literally do nothing but eat mcdos poutine all day"
frig off before the shitwinds begin to blow you shit-eating shitfuck.

where does he take sides here? not watching the whole vid

>Why is this fat fuck not dead yet.

>using a car for a game meant to encourage exercise

Really.

>Car
Youre supposed to walk around you fat fuck.

how many hours did that take you? Also it depends on where you live, but I'd say 30min-1hr. Suburbs are set up in a way that you probably have to work in the actual metro city to get big cash. My uncle runs an auto shop for example and lives in a Los Angeles suburb. Takes like 1.5-2hr drive each way daily just to get there, but LA traffic is shit.

It's better than sitting on the couch

It was foolish of you to reply bumblecock, my ID clearly shows whose side KEK is on.

He pretends his a red neck right and he says I'm voting for trump because he has a big penis and he says I'm not voting bernie because free healthcare and college is stupid it's so obvious it hurts.

We need to give young males challenges throughout school. Math challenges, group sports, individual sports, and everything with rankings and so. Also strengthen the bonds with family, classroom and School itself. Teachers should be an authority figure for all theirs students

i use to walk to work and it was about maybe 5-6 miles would take me 2hrs roughly but kept me somewhat fit now i have a mountain bike and enjoy riding that around and going on bike tracks helps i live in canberra

Accept the most multicultural religion that shares most of its traditions with Judaism

(((you)))

ban feminism
teach woman how to properly self defend themselves
force kids to stay healthy
right wing education in college and universities

He said we need a GOOD war. No retarded rules of engagements, no-one holding us back.

We could purge Europe in a month and that wouldn't even be a war anyways since this time around, non-white subhumans moved into their own ghettos WILLINGLY lmao.

It would be over so fast, that everyone will want more.

>teach woman how to properly self defend themselves
that won't bring musculanity back for men.

>right wing education in college and universities
how is that manly?

oy vey literally gnazi

Boogie out the house lol, I give him a day before the fat fuck gives up like he does all the time.

When the weather was good, 21km took me 45-50 minutes at a non-tiring pace. If its raining its a little bit slower. Its really slow if you compare it to a road bike, which I used sometimes when I was in a hurry or something. On a road bike I can bust 40km/h easily on a short 21km run, but its just not worth the risk of dying obliterated by a truck or a car, so thats why I mostly used a mountain bike. And also because its a lot of fun.

>that won't bring musculanity back for men.
it will. if woman will properly learn how to defend themselves they will become self sustained and confident, this way it will be easier to reverse anti-harassment laws that are fucking up young people.

>how is that manly?
everything about the left is feminine, the right is the opposite. notice how overwhelming majority of leftists are females

>When the weather was good
>Spain
The traffic over there is fucking dangerous though

you really think a road bike is more likely to crash you than a mtn bike? I have a mtn bike but the gear shifter is fucked and it kinda sucks in general, so I'm looking for a new bike. Just for commuting to and from campus though

Get fucked, cunts. Pokemon go is fun and at least I'm getting fresh air.

But yes, good goys, intead spend those shekels trying to impress women. Fuck em.

When you go outside to catch pokeman you get bit by a deadly spider or smashed by an abo
In Straya, you are the pokemon

there is nothing masculine about a religion of goatfuckers, sonny boy.

>posts on this website
>talks about masculinity

This winter has been a bitch m8, rain daily and headwind like a madcunt.

Crashing on a MTB its much easier than crashing on a road bike. The difference is tho that on MTB you scrap your arms a little bit and keep on riding while if you crash on a road bike in the middle of commuting traffic you are pretty much dead. Last year a guy died here, near the town right next to mine. He took the very same road I used to take when I used my road bike. A truck fucking demolished him man, that shit is dangerous as fuck.