Yesterday I had a discussion with two Frenchmen sitting next to me in a cafe in Aachen

Yesterday I had a discussion with two Frenchmen sitting next to me in a cafe in Aachen.

They tried to convince me that their team really raped and humiliated us and went on about for like forever. I didn't say anything because I really didn't want to have a pointless discussion
>i regret saying it was a close game, that triggerd them

So I pulled the "actually I'm not so much into football..."-card. But then another dude had to mix in and said that for being a team that gathers the best from Africa and Maghreb they actually had no control whatsoever.

The Frenchmen, who were real French by heritage I suppose, completely lost it by then. They started with their world wide empire and colonies and that Germans have little to no history at all, went on and on until saying that the present team of Germany was filled with foreigners like Turks. At this point I completely withdrew from the convo cause everyone in the cafe looked at us.

The dude then just said he is happy that Griezman shot the 2 penalties (it was just 1??) even that his family has been entirely Portuguese starting by his grandparents. Which is true lol. He added that country based championships make no sense like this and that World and European Tournaments are nothing but another version of Club football where countries get to buy their players from other countries.At the end after the 2 French guys protested, he said that France lets Migrant Muslim criminals like Benzema represent the French and an example for success to little kids. According to the latest happenings he found that very fitting (I died right there)

Yeah then ordered the bill and left as soon as I could cause then they called him nazi and bla bla

It really made me think tho. What if, in a few decades everyone is all like "yeah they were so stupid how couldn't they have noticed all of this was utter bullshit, Muslims are a menace, white the only minority and blacks the missing link"

>Hans still mad at his team's loss

It was the semifinals, and that's pretty far!

ozil is your best player. i wish that traitor choosed turkish team instead.

>ozil is your best player
t. Turk

Benzema isn't in the euro. No one from maghreb in the french team.

Supporting any other team than Iceland is extremely bluepilled tho

>caring about niggerball

>Really makes me/you think
Death give away for slider

>SAvaGEd, Raported, Hidden

Still mad I see?
You lost, white boi. Get over it

But it was a close game though.

it's just a game but seem like some play their life on it

>caring about Jewbol

I guess the guy meant by Maghreb and Benzema Muslims in general being all over the place?

Half of what they spoke about wasn't true but it originates back to foreigners taking over your country

Fuck you faggot Futbol is awesome just because you trip over the ball every time you try to kick with your stubby legs which can barely support your weight doesn't mean it sucks.

Lmao! Fucken saved

It wasn't me that had a problem with it tho

is it true the more niggers that play for french national football team the more popular rugby gets in France

Didn't read your post.

All I know is that both France and Germany have been cucked to death. In 10 years the German team will have no German players.

>niggerball
>basketball
>american football

Pick three

>Germans have little to no history at all

>cool story

Btw is there any arab left in this team?

Thanks Sup Forums for getting me banned irl
>Watching game with this qt3.14 and friends
>Go full redpill
>Name the match "Turkey vs Ivory Coast"
>Germany attacks, France defends, "Another Maginot line"
>Call Emre Can " Tanned German"
>Heads turning my way
>France scores. "Oh look, that kid needs diversity".
>" Bet he has lineage in Alsace-Lorraine, and at least one great-granddad in the Kaizer's army"
"Don't worry, the Panzers will overrun Paris in the second half"
>qt3.14 stops looking my way
>her friends too stop looking, talk to each other
>France scores again. "Well, I guess they will still surrender any time soon"
>Some Mustafa kid does something "That made his I-mam proud"
>Germany loses. "They should be forced to eat pork."

And that is how I'm never boning that qt3.14
or getting close to any of her friends

>They started with their world wide empire and colonies and that Germans have little to no history at all, went on and on until saying that the present team of Germany was filled with foreigners like Turks.
Well he does have a point. France controlled half of the world, while the German "empire" was basically part of Poland and Czecoslovakia, yet you are still filled with shitskins

are you autistic?

Adil Rami (I guess thats his name) is maghrebi

football is the true autism

/pol has nothing to do with you being an unfunny autist.

>Name the match "Turkey vs Ivory Coast"

Is there any difference between you and the turks besides the fact that the latter are muslims speaking a central-asian language?

Almost US quality history skills!

>Germany didn't even have full strength or the normal squad
>France destroyed them
French don't know a football from a bomb
French suck anyway, this entire tournament has been garbage in my opinion. UEFA gave this tournament to them because of Paris attacks.
>Portugal
>3 draws
>In final

>muh Namibia
Fritz pls. It's still nothing compared to what the French had

>ozil is best player
>muller
>gotze
>schweinsteiger

Lol.

I think it's fair that they win actually, especially because they got terrorized so much lately.

Unfortunately waving a flag and feel victorious won't solve the terror problem in any nation.

>UEFA gave this tournament to them because of Paris attacks.

Of course
I heard they paid Schweinsteiger to punch the ball with his hand

Well yeah, we wouldn't call Germany "home"

Germany has a tiny history as a country, that's a fact, your nation is younger than USA.
That does not mean german people don't have roots but Germany is a recent creation compared to France or England that are there since 1000 years.

You listed the 3 worst performing german players from this euro, congratz amerifat

>FIFA/UEFA has never refballed a team
They did the same thing in 2002 with South Korea.
Also, there were a lot of shoddy calls in this tournament, like with Hummels.
France really has been lucky this tournament.
Issue is that it will only show how diversity can overcome the evils of terrorism and win in the end.
The news articles practically write themselves. While this might seem like a silly little football tournament that doesn't mean anything, there really is something at stake

Are you retarded you bourgeois fuck?

>Americans speaking about football

You should stfu and keep yourself to your ooga booga boring you call "football" and nigger jumping ignorant burger.
France squad was far more weakened that Germany ever was, we went in the competition without what was considered as our best defenders and striker, one of our key middle (Diarra) and one of our best talent (Fekir).
On of our striker play in the fucking mexican championship (Gignac),

This.
Gomez was far better than the rest.

>that flag
>that post
The real irony is your team has more niggers than our team.

Yupp our state is made in the '89

You wouldn't imagine how much of a difference that made.

Now the East Germans wish they wouldn't have unified because of Merkels refugee policies.

But beats me, I just finish my studies here before Aachen gets terrorized, hopefully. my entire family lives outside of Europe cause they felt 10 years ago that Germany is going to shit, sold everything and wandered off the country and live a decent life. Not too bad man.

They were right though, the German team got BTFO and was full of foreigners as well.

Germany is recent, but the German people exists since the 9th century

Their history until the 19th century consisted almost exclusively in getting invaded and humiliated by France (30 years war, Louis XIV conquest, French revolution, Napoleon...)

That's why I think we can forgive them for attacking us in WW1.

Francois Hollande need something good to happen very badly.
Here the reason.

Literally no one links football with politics
At most it could reduce the score of the FN because le ebin victory of multiculteam, but it wont save Hollande

Your family are fucking cucks, alta

>Literally no one links football with politics
general happiness.

Does Henry the Fowler's kingdom count as "Germany being a country"?

As much as the HRE and Prussia I guess
It was a country inhabited by Germans, but it wasnt Germany as we know it

Do you have actual argument or are you just a retarded slavic sperg ?