No piece of western media will ever top this

No piece of western media will ever top this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!roBS0bzS!yheQbwYWX7WMt7Q_lqBULg!u9wgkZoD
nyaa.se/?user=51088
wiki.evageeks.org/Classified_Information_(Translation)
youtube.com/watch?v=233OwqrLvgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only downside is that you have to watch an entire series beforehand thats is not that great

unfortunately yes

holy shit you have horrible taste

>people actually believe this

(you)

he's right though

Should I bother with the rebuilds?

I love this anime I used to huff cans of air duster til my ego flew out of my head and I'd just scream LOL prolly lost some of the ol' swiss cheese but it was fun

its worth it for 3.0. Animation and music is also great

Take your weeaboo shit there, user.End of Evangelion is a good movie, but if you actually believe this, you just have bad taste.

Why am I obsessed with him? I'm not even trolling when I say that he was the initial spark that caused me to question my sexuality.

Batman vs superman dawn of justice

The last 8 episodes of the TV series are masterpieces

aka psychotic teen mecha force vs aliens

the whole anime has me feeling all kinds of wrong

only good character in the entire show

Just get in the damn robot, Shinji.

You mean Even the retards at Sup Forums know this Sup Forumseddit tier quote unquote "opinion" isn't true

Not fishing for yous at all, just putting a retarded weeaboo manchild in his place who thinks a fucking ANIME is better than all the greatest western films. Absolutely laughable

kys autistic weebshit

u're probably gay

Is TEoE the true ending?

I just finished the regular series and it the last few episodes sucked and kind of turned me off of watching the other stuff.

>has to ape european media
BAHAHAHAHA

I tried watching this but it was just fighting robots

How come when western media is confusing and pretentious, no one gives it a change and calls it pseud shit, but eastern media is allowed to get away with it?

they're concurrent endings, they both show the same thing

EoE was decent but the show especially the last few episodes were so bad it was comical

the video game sensibilities
for example picture related
do you really think someone like OP could understand this? of course not

Unironically agree, who the fuck watches american (((movies))) anymore?

Ideon is garbage though

Enjoy consuming your inferior media.

It even rips off other anime. Sad! Eva cucks aren't even familiar with their own medium.

they're fucking retarded

You sure convinced me with that sick argument

Are there girls like Asuka?

every eva thread on Sup Forums is the same waifu posting
every eva thread on Sup Forums is the same criticisms

I hope not

hopefully not

actually amazes me that people actually like her personality in any way shape or form

this

what if the last eva movie is literally like the last two episodes of the tv series

what would people do

where can I get this?

They'd give up on anime out of bitterness and move on with their lives. This is exactly what Anno wants. He's a martyr to his cause

holy shit, kek.

anymore?

its from Sephirotic's Mega folder. Its in Extras, called [BETA]Evangelion and Love and Pop(Anno Phone Interviews).

mega.nz/#F!roBS0bzS!yheQbwYWX7WMt7Q_lqBULg!u9wgkZoD

There's also cool stuff he has like illustrations from the Evangelion Chronicles art book. Check out his torrents too, you'll find the highest quality shit from him

nyaa.se/?user=51088

I'm afraid not. Its from a documentary on Miyazaki and Anno, but its not subtitled. Search this: 宮崎駿 庵野秀明 対談

can anyone explain to me how adam went from light giant to embyronic form??

is it a result of the first contact with humans and the explosion?

did he rip the trailers/tv spots yet, i can't find any source for those thats better than like 240p and they're pretty interesting because of all the unfinished art
also i'm too lazy to just dl the bd raws and do it myself

So is this shit good or bad? I wanna watch it, but you meme loving fucks are bipolar about it.

how did humans even survive the first contact?

presumably no one did except misato in the plug thing.

Everyone should watch evangelion, regardless of if they like anime or not.
It's THAT goo

good*

I don't think he has. He's working on finding a translator for all of the extras

yeah, it had something to do with the experiments they were doing on the s2 engine/core, and using the Lance of Longinus. Some people believe that initiating 2nd Impact was part of Seele's plan since they needed Adam in a controllable form to start 3rd Impact on their own terms. Though no one really knows

just watch it. Its only 26 episodes + a movie. Each episode is 25 minutes and 5 minutes are credits. So really its equivalent to one season of 13, one hour episodes. If you're able to sit through 6 seasons of Mad Men, then you can sit through eva

*no piece of media
It's good. You won't understand what the fuck you're watching on first viewing even if you go into it with some info though, but that's part of what I love about it

skip the last two episodes of the series youll only get angry

stop it, you're meant to get angry and think about it critically

Why was kaji killed?

The fucking world get destroyed it's a really tough act to follow.

it's all but stated that 2nd impact was part of their plan

>12 episodes, almost half the anime, is unbelievably boring and dull
Not forgivable.
A series should pull you in with something exciting or compelling. Sure the humors allright but nothing is enticing or exciting or powerful, it's just lame as fuck. The build up to action is either slow, or the action itself is blow counter blow fight over. Very boring. Characters are all shit, it doesn't make me care about any of them.

we knew that they wanted to tamper with Adam and that this might kill the researchers, not that it would melt Antartica

>It's good because it's old!!!

>Intelligent
>Anime

Wait for the 2020 Hollywood remake.

I agree in the difference in quality but god damn. Its no less than an 8/10 with a lot of its points in characterization. Not a lot of anime have that as a strong suit.

if someone at Nerv killed him: because he helped Seele kidnap Fuyutsuki

if someone at Seele killed him: because he realized he'd made a mistake and helped Fuyutsuki escape

>*no piece of media
You literally understand nothing about art

That in specific is poetic homage of the most acceptable range. Also Megazone should be way more recognized and you made me remember I'm mad it isn't.

Don't do this.

The only piece of media as or possibly more overrated than EVA is Titanic. Little teenybopper girls and grown women went to she that shit in theaters like 40 times.

Weird. I just finished it last night and watched End today. What a fucking exhausting journey. It was good but I truly feel like I missed out on 80% of the show because I am not smart. I don't even like much anime too, so for it to keep me going was sure something.

why would you not want to watch the series
a) that spoils important parts of it
b) it makes the movie almost nonsensical

The movie doesn't make sense without watching the series first you stupid nigger.

watch The End of Evangelion and things might make more sense

80% of the show is just the character motivations desu, if you didn't grab every bit of the sci fi stuff that doesn't matter

Evangelion is 50% surface, 50% complete bullshit open to interpretation because they'll never give you a definite answer about everything and Anno hates you.

Good shit though. Best interpretation I've seen about it is that it's a reasonably faithful recreation of the kabballah creation myth and the descent of worlds arcana.

Someone tell Sup Forums. They'll be thrilled.

yeah sure ok whatever you fucking weeb lol

how could you think its about a creation myth when the last two episodes are solely devoted to parsing the complexities of depression and social anxiety

It can be both, you know.

There is plenty of interesting goo as well

its just that it functions better as a psychological story than a mythological story, Mr Digits

Well that is good to hear. It really was all that sci-fi, religion and where the fuck did that Lance come from that made me feel like I had to tape my eyelids open so I don't miss anything else.

reading this might help if you're looking for straight answers

wiki.evageeks.org/Classified_Information_(Translation)

Nah I agree with you actually, but it can work both ways IMO

So you caused Secondo Impacto! Now's what's the next step of your master plan?

Can someone post that chart that shows what order to watch it in?

Or is that just a meme and it's as straightforward as watch series, then movie?

Don't do this. Watch them, but know that they are shit

I'm obligated to post this piece of art when its relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=233OwqrLvgE

>Or is that just a meme and it's as straightforward as watch series, then movie?
Yes, do that.

Yes
show (1995) -> End of Eva (1997)

If you are interested further, then watch Death & Rebirth. And if you're still interested, then watch the three Rebuild films.

If only it truly was the "end of Evangelion", instead of Anno's morph into George Lucas with endless tweaks, reduxes, and tarting up his tired 'ho EVA to turn one more trick to put 'mo Yen in his pocket.

Not seen the Rebuilds but that was sure something

How would you know? You people are so ignorant about western production and usually don't know nothing about anything. That's why you are so awestruck by anime.

Weeaboo mostly know nothing about real Japanese cinema either. Kurosawa...maybe, but Kobayashi, Mizoguchi, Ozu, Ichikawa, et al. would raise a blank stare.

Lot's of good anime from Oshii and the like, but the weeaboo is often prejudiced against anything thats not new and pretty. Leiji Matsumoto's ancient 1970's cartoons are wonderful (Galaxy Express TV is monumental) but not new enough for the Moe generation. Shit, Kon Ichikawa himself worked on the 1979 GE999 movie.

Episode 26 is the best episode of the series. The only people who don't like TV end are people that didn't get the series.

this, it doesn't help that eva fans are extremely arrogant too and try to act as experts