Real Madrid Bunker Thread

ABRs not allowed.
What the fuck is wrong with the squad? Less than a month before the season started >we played them off the park. Is it Zidane fully being exposed or is it age catching up to the rest of the team?

>t. Frolo Hernandez Jr

this

this teams needs signings
fucks sake MBRAAAP should be here and not in PSG

Age and complacency. Gut the whole thing

He wanted to get paid more than Bale and if >we signed him then Ronaldo would want an even better contract and even Real can't afford that

Is there a Real Madrid fan YouTube channel like Arsenal?

Where was Isco? Why didn’t Asencio start?

>using my Pepe

Based

Getting really sick of Marcelo's shit, desu

>has isco and asensio
>starts kovacic
zidane out

Zidane putting kovacic just because of one fucking game that's stupid he barely played this season because of injures if anything kovacic should have been a sub with Bale and asensio who did a lot more than Benz and CR7
he's worth it and Florentine knows it

I just saved it today. I thought the French user made it.
Carvajal seems to be the only person who knows how to cross anymore. Cristiano keeps kicking the ball right at defenders and looks so awkward on the ball when trying to dribble nowadays. And holy shit was Benzema even playing?

ya but real's crybaby penaldo will be mad, and he will say 'fuck my teammates' more than now

>halal poodrid
LMAO & BTFO

he's already crying and asking for a better contract or at least that's what the Spanish press is reporting

just be glad Zidane it's kinda retarded faggot

>the only spanish flag so far is making fun of leldrid

kek

REGRESA JAMES

Predictions for next season?

>Benzema leaves to Napoli
>Florentino wants Hazard and Nerman
>Ronaldo leaves
>Kroos goes back to Munich

lmao I'm glad I've seen 2-6, 0-4, 2-3, 0-3 and many more, nobody gives a shit about that useless paki

I got mad Arsenal vibes from them tonight. Insane first half, yet second half you could notice the same tempo wasn't there, and then after conceding the first goal it all went to shit. Also Benzema was fucking garbage for 90% of the game. At crucial points he slowed the game down to a crawl. Zidane needs to bench the fucking mutt.

James should come back holy shit everyone got so lazy this season

No. James to belongs in Munich

>ascensio and isco are the two best attackers in the team
>play them on rotation for 25min every two games
>plays wash up "my brotherhood" muslim guy
JUST

the front 3 is finished, idk how benzema managed to stay at this team this long, ronaldo is finished and bale is always injured. sell them all and replace the 3.

How Halal let Morata leave is beyond me

Important post

>What the fuck is wrong with the squad?

What happened was that Real Madrid as a squad has regressed and Zidone has done nothing about it, while Valverde has constantly been tweaking and adjusting his tactics and his play style to suit the team he has at his disposal.

kek

We still got the third décima

I feel so fucking depressed right now
I don't even care about La Liga, that's all wrapped up now, barring a major choke effort from Barcelona. Hopefully we go far in the champions league, but losing like this is tough to take

If you play like this against PSG it's going to be at least 5-0 on aggregate.

We need Gabriel Jesus.

Ronaldo needs to be benched/rested now. He needs to sort this shit out himself and I hate to admit it, but Memesco should have started.

Cause he wanted to be a starting player, go to le WC (and be a bench player, at best)

It's the fact that La Liga is rigged and fixed for Farsa. You could see that in the Supercup game and all the league games afterwards with scandalous refereeing everywhere. Not to mention the absolute state of the RFEF, a gargantuan shithole of corrupt on Farsa paycheck bastards. The head of it is currently in prison and is the VP of FIFA. That says it all...

That's why nobody here gives a shit about la rigged mierdaliga, juan. I'm glad Farsa gets it. Rigged shit is the only thing they can aspire to.

It's in a real tournament like the CL where we'll see and measure RM. And Farsa.

>real madrid are almost the same points from barcelona (+14) than from relegation (-16)
lmao what a shit club

This. Losing morata and james was bad. Keeping benzema and bale was a marketig ploy that has now backfired on them.

The whole team except for isco and marcelo needs to be gutted. Not sure who should coach.

This. Its a muslim brotherhood bs destroying the team. Both need the boot.

Fuck i hope this happens. I would love to see some balls from the managment. Imagine the shit storm if bale, benzema rinaldo, ramos and zidane are booted. Fuck it would amazing! Evwn if we were relegated it would be worth it!

>let Catalonia leave spain
>Win league

You guys really fucked up on that one.

Wait for Chiringuito's maximum SEETHING.

g-guys, I don't think nerman will be coming any time soon...

Every time there's some Catalan political voting going on at the same time as a clásico, Barca always wins with some silly ref call.

Still remember that 5-0 in Jose's first game, took place at the same time as some Catalan election and Real were denied a penalty in the first half. Both times could have gotten into the half tied at 1-1 but instead we got the 5-0 narrative. Funny but unfair.

"shitsco shouldnt be starting!"
Said the dumb fans that rate memes rodriguez. You mean the little magic dude that can get ovations from opposition fans and Barca were dying to buy from us?

>"okay Case you go play as thefarthest foreward midfielser okay. Isco and Kova you do the defending."
>"Beanzema is the world's best."
Zidane is clueless.

they're saving all their energy for the CL like they do every year

RARE
A
R
E

Chringuito when?

I am one of those except for the rating James higher part. So many of >our games this season he just fucks up all the attacks by dribbling into 3 defenders and not passing to an open Cristiano. I didn't think Zidane would bench him for Kovacic though, I would have liked Vazquez instead

Isco isnt a lame. he hates cristiano and he makes it clear

It's not your fault halal weeb kun.

what Spurs player jersey is that?

Dirty brown panchitos ruin Madrid

Post >yfw Real Madrid gets relegated this season

I think u guys have literally been the best team too long that you ve forgotten what its like.

My personal opinion is that neither age nor Zidane are the problem. I mean age? 5 months after a CL final where you destroyed maybe the best juve of the latest years , suddently the team became age prone?
Or did Zidane become shitte after winning the CL twice in a row.
It's simple. The players have won everything, they have everything , they have no motivation anymore.
All the players booked tickets for the WC 18 and they re w8ing for it.
Navas seems to be the only one trying.

>the best team too long that you ve forgotten what its like.
Lol no. Last season is the only one I could confidently say Real were the best team in the world and played like it. I'll start at 14/15 since it's just after the first decima
>14/15
Won nothing
>15/16
Easy CL draws which Real almost fucked up each time. Roma would have won 5-2 if Dzeko wasn't shit that season and Salah could finish. Wolfsburg lost because both Draxler and Schurlle got injured early into the second leg. City was beaten by an own goal. Keep in mind this City team had already stopped playing for Pellegrini and were struggling to finish 4th. Didn't watch the CL final that season.

>have Asensio-Morata-Isco, three exciting young Spanish talents
>also have Kovacic-Ceballos-Llorente, three quality young midfielders
>bench or sell all of them
Why? I don't give a shit about La Liga but this really pisses me off. Bench Kroos, Casenigger, Benzememe, and Poonaldo and play some youngsters

why do foreigners love the Spurs so much? Lakers are best team desu

what happened to this doggo ?

>using my other pepe

Based

>special agent Isco

i am sure these two have seen lots of things as well

>implying they are spur fans
they choose shirts by their colours, I bet neymar has never watched a full basketball match, if anything he went to see for publicity and spent his time taking selfies or kissing his sister

this, I have a ny whatever and a rams baseball caps and don't even know what those teams are

Visca el Barça, mandrils.

>literally, unironically complaining about refball when talking about all the shit refs have done to Barcelona all season
>complains about a fair call
fuck off

i hate real madrid.
but i'm not getting excited yet. losing to psg will complete the humiliation. only then will it be time to celebrate.

Jajamez is lazy and disappears during matches. Competition is great for him, having him be a starter gets him too complacent...sort of like benzefat

Isisco holds onto the ball too fucking much. Asencio needs to play on his spot instead of the wings, like he did for espanyol

It really makes you think.

Kovacic wasn't the problem, the problem was that he was in charge of marking MESSI who played as a forward leaving the Madrid midfield a 2 no man land. Also valverde knew that Madrid would put the high pressure on from the start and he let them come at Barcelona putting all the weight on stergen, pique and vermealan keeping a clean sheet until halal was out of breath.

>Obsessing to this extent with something you hate
You ever thought of getting some hobbies maybe?

Please post more rare brother

>put kovačić on the top of the diamond
>have him mark messi on defense