Redpill me on Andy Kaufman

I know next to nothing about him other than that he is some kind of comedian/entertainer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J6ysXOPRRKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off Sup Forums is not your personal army

Redpill me on why that's the case.

He was basically just a troll/anti-comic.

>personal army

Do you even know what this means?

If you want the really quick version of it, just watch Man on the Moon. It suffers from a bit of sentimentality that Kaufman himself would probably hate, but it gives a good overview of his career.

Yeah it's not the "real thing" but whatever, just to look up youtube clips of him for that.

Jew

Jesus christ you're a faggot.

he invented the "foreign man" character that was stolen by everyone from Adam Sandler to Sacha Baren Cohen.

He's not dead, I'll tell you that

I'll check it out. Just that and youtube clips would pretty much cover everything?

Overrated unfunny kike.

This. He was one of the first documented comedians who got pissed at his fanbase for laughing at him because he was a clown. So he threw a 10 year tantrum basically shitting all over everyone for the 'lulz.' Then he got cancer and died. Or didn't, who knows?

He was good at antagonizing people, and probably genuinely enjoyed the negative publicity he got.

He's like a shitty and dislikable Norm MacDonald.

insufferable b/c the shtick got old after two minutes

he was an anti-joke comedian that faked his own death

here is the most recent photo of him

youtu.be/J6ysXOPRRKo

New York is a world unto itself. There are many things that go on in New York that we will never understand.

Now subtract 30 years.

One of the greatest troll's ever.

This.Kinda this.

The movie is good but there are a few books that are ideal. Especially by Zmuda.

No one knows ANDY

>I'm not women are mentally inferior to men, because when it comes to things like cooking and cleaning, washing the potatoes, scrubbing the carrots, raising the babies, mopping the floors, they have it all over men.

Is he /our/guy? The hero we need?

His friend from high school in a documentary said that he came up with the majority of the comedy material in his stand up routines in high school. He didn't come up with much more material after that. Fairly saddening.

let's play twister let's play risk
yeah yeah yeah yeah

Was it /asp/ergers?

Watch Man On The Moon, with Jim Carrey.