Arguing with Liberals or Black people

Is there actually way to debate leftists? Every debate ends when i point out their blatant racism against white people.
>HAHA NAMECALLER I WIN DEBATE OVER

Seriously. Should these people even allowed to participate in an argument?

>Molyjew
>German Flag
SAvaGEd

>Is there actually way to debate leftists?

Hot lead at 950 m/s.

Why tho? Being german does not hinder me watching molyneux

Convince the fencesitters with facts and logic.

Leave the liberals to die when they realise their utopia of multiculturalism would result in their heads on the next chopping block by the local Imam.

This. Actual "hardcore" leftists are way past the point of giving a shit about arguments.

If you want to argue, argue with fence-sitters, and do it respectfully. Don't even bring up sideline bullshit like racism or sexism at all.

can yyou give an example OP?

hardcore anything don't care about the facts.

Nah usually ends with righties not realizing how emotional and emotion based their beliefs like pride or nationalism are and believe the rational excuse they use is the real reason.

you see just as much stupid shit from poltards and rightwings and conservatives and whatever

Jævla apekatt, kom deg av forumet.

None.
Their brains are already rotting anyway.

make it clear at the start that you hope it won't derail into name calling and that you want honest conversation

Well there is you're problem, you're trying to debate them as if they are on the same level as you.

When you debate a liberal, and especially when you debate a black person, you debate them as if they were children.

When you talk you talk as if everything you're saying is common knowledge, when they say that you're wrong you point out that studies prove what you say, these people will accept this kind of debate over a debate as equals because deep down all they want is to be treated as children.

>When you talk you talk as if everything you're saying is common knowledge

Sorry That should be, You talk as if everything you say is common knowledge, in the same way a Parent speaks to their child.

could do with less patronizing butyeah, the stuff Sup Forums accepts as common knowledge is nonsesnse to anyone with a brain so those are the matters that should be discussed first.

with the left not people on the fence its better to stick and move. just throw some shit in their face

example: in america they wanted to give illegals amnesty. point out obama has sent back about 2 mil now (you can google illegals deported under obama)

if they try to argue then ask how giving them citizen ship and demanding a increase in minimum wage would keep food prices low

your not pointing out things they dont know. they know obama sent back illegals even if they dont know how many. they know rising food prices would be a result of amnesty + raising minimum wage . they just never put the pieces together

You don't. And if you fall in the pitfall of guilt tripping and try to play the victim, you've already lost. They're way better at that game than you are.

Leftism/neo-marxism/progressivism/whatever is a religion. You go for the ''moderates'' and fence sitters.

Conversation 1/2

fuck it 2/2

no, the one you talked with know they are wrong they just too shamed to admit it. thats why they made such a sharp exit.

hows it any different from when Sup Forums deflects by calling peope (LETTER)IDF or "shill" etc

>(((Gouldson)))

God, I hate these smug cunts. I'd smash her in the mouth with a coffee cup and bite her fucking neck fat.

>when you see something that isn't an argument

Tree. Dog. Sky.