Brit/pol/ - If It's Sunday... Edition

>ETERNAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>PRO-BREXIT LEADSOM V PRO-REMAIN MEDIA-BACKED MAY STRUGGLE CONTINUES
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/10/andrea-leadsom-camp-hits-back-motherhood-row-theresa-may

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

>THE MAD MULLAH PLANS TO RELEASE A FILM ABOUT TONY THE BLOOD GOD'S IRAQ SLAUGHTER
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/07/the-killing-of-tony-blair-review-george-galloway-chilcot-iraq

>PETER HITCHENS ON SUNDAY: LEAVE BLAIR ALONE, YOU'RE ALL TO BLAME
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>MENTAL MCDONNELL SEES THE GHOST OF THATCHER WHEN HE STARES DOWN INTO HIS TOILET BOWL
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/john-mcdonnell-remembers-lambeth-revolt/

>MORE FALSE FLAGGING IN POST-BREXIT BRITAIN AS LEFTY SLIME FAKE BNP LEAFLETS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36662887

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3KELtDWcQU
youtube.com/watch?v=y1OurToVQRw
express.co.uk/news/world/687986/British-student-becomes-first-female-ISIS-recruit-killed-air-strike
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/jeremy-corbyn-stands-defiant-after-labour-membership-surge
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-party-membership-applications-surge-100000-since-eu-referendum_uk_577be9e8e4b073366f0fe97f
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-eagle-s-constituency-branch-issues-statement-supporting-jeremy-corbyn-as-labour-leader-a7124241.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feel the need to mute the stream whenever angela speaks

>Eagle thinks she connects better with traditional Labour supporters than Corbyn

First for Peter Hitchens is a cuck

Anyone watching Sunday Politics Live? It's your typical embarrassment from Labour

>What's the major difference between you and Corbyn?
>Er.........

What did they mean by this?

Ban on all birds of prey.

Eagle you cretin. Hope Jezza gulags her

youtube.com/watch?v=j3KELtDWcQU

Are Nige is on.

FARAGE LIVE - youtube.com/watch?v=j3KELtDWcQU

Reminder that this doesn't mean that Denmark is going to leave the EU soon
Not happening, leaving the EU by a plebiscite is a strictly British thing

Britain Elects @britainelects Jul 8

#EUref polls across Europe [Remain/Leave]:
Germany: 59 / 25
France: 44 / 33
Denmark: 58 / 29
Sweden: 54 / 30
Finland: 49 / 29
(via YouGov)

We need to vote Conservatives in 2020 to keep Corbyn out. I love UKIP but it's a matter of national security.

This whole Eagle challenge is such Blairite stalking horse

That we and a few of the Nordics and Eastern Europeans were the only ones preventing the EU from becoming a Franco-Germanic hegemony.

>Join the Labour Party now to vote for me so I can stop Corbyn
>I don't think that people who have joined now should be allowed to vote

THE WOMAN'S A MESS

>implying polls are correct

Frexit seems possibly going off what Sarkozy is saying and L Pen.

Eagle: we have to remove Jezza and stop him from being kept in power democraticly by the people FOR DEMOCRACY.

Is she literally serious?

Shes a warmonger to boot.

Corbyn is bringing hundreds of thousands of people into Labour. Could someone like Eagle even bring in a tenth of that?

Look at UK polling two years back, it was 60% remain

why does she keep putting emphasis on things awkwardly? she sounds like paul jospeph watson

Kind of sad she has to sacrifice herself like this so the PLP can save face and finish what it's started so it can legitimise to itself its breakaway and the start of a new party.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1OurToVQRw

>d-don't bully Tony anymore

She's unironically autistic

>Angela Eagle

Labour is in complete and utter disarray.

Whether it's Corbyn or Eagle at the next GE (unless the Tories fuck up badly) they're going to get destroyed. Both are completely disconnected from traditional Labour supporters. The party could cease to exist very very soon.

>Dog Soldiers

Quality film lad

>Every Labour politician saying "I was completely against the War in Iraq"
>They had majority of MPs in Parliament when the vote was passed

>The party could cease to exist very very soon.
The Tories will do their best to stop that from happening

Look at Oakshotts tits.

Why is Big Boss on the front page of the BBC website?

>she blogs about feminism, politics and computer games

jesus

>This

It's clear that Eagle has no idea where to take Labour and neither side will honour the traditional Labour values. Mitosis when?

Conservative government confirmed for the next decade

Oakeshot is the best Isabel

Begins her campaign tomorrow, should be great fun.

Do you post anything that isn't just parroting Hitchens?

This.

express.co.uk/news/world/687986/British-student-becomes-first-female-ISIS-recruit-killed-air-strike

Expect many of these

>there is no way Remain can win

I will NEVER get tired of that clip

he saves that for when he's posting on 8ch

Hardman is still top tier though

>Canada again
DELETE THIS I KNOW IT'S THE SAME PERSON

>still moaning that they lost

Oh look, it's another BBC piece on why we voted wrong. Great!

>Labour Party paid-up membership surges by 100,000 since Brexit referendum to reach over 500,000
>Highest level since 1979

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/jeremy-corbyn-stands-defiant-after-labour-membership-surge

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-party-membership-applications-surge-100000-since-eu-referendum_uk_577be9e8e4b073366f0fe97f

>Angela Eagle - "I have the support to run and resolve this impasse and I will d-do so if Jeremy doesn't t-take action soon"

Eagle's own constituency party overwhelmingly backs Corbyn and tells her to drop her challenge

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-eagle-s-constituency-branch-issues-statement-supporting-jeremy-corbyn-as-labour-leader-a7124241.html

The Remain campaign should have focused on EU reforms

If they'd laid out concrete plans for achieving EU reform that sounded attainable they would have won over a lot of Eurosceptics

Of course it would all have been bollocks because the EU treatise are written in blood and inherently unreformable

>What do I care about the economy? I'm a single man with a dog

What do I care about the economy? I'm a single man on Sup Forums...

In 2020, if it's between Corbyn and May, I'm sorry to say I'm going to have to vote for the Conservative Party. I love UKIP and would vote for them any day, and I am certainly no fan of the Tories. But Corbyn and the threat of a Scottish coalition is a threat to national security that we cannot let into power.

>Highest level since 1979
when they ran on 'longest suicide note in history'? and totally split? good news

>fuck up your campaign
>blame jezz for not winning it for you

hmm

Corbyn is I think enjoying all this. He seems more lively in his speeches and debates. I think he was reluctant about leadership before but now he loves it

Will the BBC ever criticise the remain campaign?

hahaha the BBC is literally still in tears over the referendum result. So much salt and bitterness

>Take Back Control was a lie

What?

>all the experts said we should stay
>shows a picture of stephen hawking a fucking scientist nothing to do with anything
>waaah its not fair the minority should be the majority
>all the leavers are cis white males
>leavers are raycists and dumb
>its all jezzas fault!!!

This is horrific why is this being broadcast?

Don't worry pal I read you the first time

The promise of any reform was instantly BTFO by the deal Cameron made.

In 2020, we must vote Consrvatives.

>a complex truth against a simple lie
>nods vigourously

Grief cycle for remainers is wake up -> denial -> anger -> depression, reset next day.

Cunt.

>The elite still can't fathom that ignoring White Working Class Voters will bite them in the ass

Is there such a thing as a Political Consultant? I feel I could make an absolute killing stating the obvious

HO HO PETER HITCHENS HO HO RIGHT GUYS HO HO DEAD PARTIES HO HO I NEVER SAY ANYTHING ORIGINAL

Does Blair get that weird hypnotizing pseudo-charisma hat he has by sucking it out of Angela Eagle and bottling it, like he does with the blood of Iraqi children?

Jesus christ fuck me. Kezia Dugdale would be a better leadership candidate. At least she comes across as probably a nice enough person.

Cucky Carswell Coup BTFO on LBC.

Who /Yorkshire and Lincolnshire/ here?

>when a lefty starts chatting utter bollocks

Yes, but they wouldn't employ telling the truth. Political consultants are more like PR guys, telling people how to achieve what they want, get elected, etc.

Am I getting old or is this lady pretty fuckable?

>and now we say goodbye to Scotland who leave us now
Fuck lads gets me hard everyweek.

PETER HITCHENS HO HO

I don't know, at a UK-wide level they don't stand to lose much from it.

Though perhaps the stability of "the devil you know" and all that appeals to them...

Thatcher saved Labour from the SDP in the eighties, both parties know that without the ability to make their target demographics scared of the other party, almost nobody will want to vote for them

Is this your first time frequenting a brit/pol/ thread?

Corbyn's biggest problem will be if his PLP opponents attempt to keep him off the leadership ballot unless he can get 50 nominations from MPs. His supporters claim the constitution does not require a *sitting* leader to seek nominations.

If they resort to dirty tricks like this, expect an uprising from the rank and file.

I, YKTD, have OFFICIALLY(!) decided to endorse the Conservative Party and Theresa May. Similarly, I am now a fan of Christopher Hitchens as opposed to Peter.

she looks good for her late 40's. though she does have the tell-tale signs of professional-woman-high-functioning-mild-alcoholism.

>Remainers in eternal cycle of depression and anger

>mfw

Something like that would just accelerate the revolution comrade.

There won't be an uprising. There'll simply be an abandonment of the party for the lib dems.

>Mild Alcoholism
You speak like that's a bad thing

>Does Blair get that weird hypnotizing pseudo-charisma hat he has by sucking it out of Angela Eagle and bottling it, like he does with the blood of Iraqi children?

Yes mate, I could buy that.

Was that when they were saying mutilated men should be able to compete against women in sports.

The Labour leadership strategy is so easy it's farcical.

Put a leader with a northern accent but based enough for London labour supporters to find reasonable like Dennis Skinner in charge. Unify behind him, support controlled immigration and they'd win the next general election.

would smash

it was just before that when the muzzie started saying ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. i had to turn it off when they started talking about trannies

>support controlled immigration
That's not "easy" at all when the crowning mantra of many supporters and a majority of MPs is uncontrolled mass immigration

>support controlled immigration
They'd lose London so hard on that

>when they ran on 'longest suicide note in history'? and totally split?
That was 1983.

1979's manifesto was "Ah, we'll take 5 years out. What could possibly go wrong?" and the campaign was "HOW DARE YOU SAY WE SHOULD HAVE CALLED IN 1978? SO WHAT IF SCOTLAND SAID 'YES' AND WE IGNORED IT, FUCKING SNP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Um... I guess the Tories are bad, don't vote for them. LIBERAL TRAITORS REEEE... BUT MOSTLY FUCK THE SNP, IT'S NOT OUR FAULT WE BROUGHT OURSELVES DOWN LABOUR CAN DO NO WRONG."

"The longest suicide note in history" was really more of a policy clearance. i.e. they purposely included every stupid thing they possibly could so that they could begin weeding it out. Though without the Falklands the result wouldn't have been half as bad.

The SNP would act as a rationalizing force to any Labour government. Worst case, they use it to get in another referendum (which they may still lose) at some point in the future.
Which is actually hilarious. We're at the stage where Labour are so fucking useless and dysfunctional that the SNP would act to rationalize them.

Though there is no threat of such a coalition because Corbyn (if he's even still leader, god willing) will be polling at

He got the last word though saying they were deluding themselves if they thought Gender wasnt a scientific X and Y chromosome thing.

Fairly certain this guy would do alright.

That was the Andy Burnham strategy but the membership wanted a commie because they're fucking nutballs

>dennis skinner taking a responsibility

There's your problem

I suck cock.

Fuck London and fuck the majority of MP's

Both camps were pro-Remain and got BTFO by the working class North

Labour could walk the next general election if they pursued the electorate instead of the London establishment

Gotta get that Sunday morning glass of rage lad. It's good for the blood flow.

Yeah I liked that - you can think whatever you want about your own body but you're wrong to try to force that view on other people basically.

I cannot fucking stand Izzard. Why does he insist on dressing in drag and acting like a complete fool during debates?

Who the fuck is this UKIP moron?

I wish the Liberal-SDP coalition had killed Labour in the 80s. Then we'd have no Blair.