Stop laughing

Stop laughing.

HE'S A NIGGER!

It's not funny.

>Williams notes that at 60, Seinfeld is still "figuring out who he is. For example: in recent years as he's learned about autism spectrum disorders, he sees it in himself."

>Seinfeld confirms that, saying, "I think, on a very drawn-out scale, I think I'm on the spectrum."

>"Why? What are the markers?" asks Williams.

>"You know, never paying attention to the right things," says Seinfeld. "Basic social engagement is really a struggle."

>Seinfeld goes on to explain, "I'm very literal. When people talk to me and they use expressions, sometimes I don't know what they're saying. But I don't see it as dysfunctional. I just think of it as an alternate mindset."

What did he mean by this?

Do you think he even looked in his rear-view mirror after Colin gave him a push?

was this a good idea?

>Tells us to stop laughing
>It is funny

thank you for this. really makes my night. I have a smile from ear to ear.

You're welcome.

>cries about political correctness killing comedy
>loves Obama

really fires up the neurons

Elaine?

What does political correctness have to do with Obama.

>what does political correctness have to do with the king of political correctness?

>the king of political correctness?

I like this meme because it seems like it would be rare for people to remember this from 10 years ago

>I don't even hate niggers that's what's so insane about this!

Honestly Jerry seems pretty alpha.social for an autistic guy.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

>stop laughing
>says man who's career is not ended by raging like an autistic idiot at a stand up act

It was pretty funny but mostly pathetic Kramer shouldn't have apologized, he really shouldn't of even bother showing his face after the incident.

Guy should've taken notes from Mel Gibson on what to do in these situations

I still say '50 years ago we'd have you upside down' for no reason sometimes, it's just funny to me.

michael richards is a national treasure and deserves/ed bettsd.

He's not a racist that's what's so insane about this.