Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SIqGqC_vhaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. casual

>spent most of the game rolling on the floor and complaining
>can't dribble
>always liable to being sent off

literally a glorified tap in merchant that built a reputation because he'd lose his temper.

i mean...

wow

kane for sure

Aguero, Rooney and Van Persie all better.

Costa would have won that game for >us

kek

le 100 shots man

i agree

>2 Premier Leagues in 3 Seasons.
>2nd season shouldn't even count because mouyes was on his period.
>Scored in so many 1-0 games, mark of a champion.
>Got in opponents skin to trigger them and fear the Elephant Man.
>Leaves Chelsea
>Chelsea are now getting dragged into top 4 meme tier football clubs like Liverpoo, Arseanal, and Rottenham.
>Replace Costa with Mediocrata.

RESPECT THE ELEPHANT MAN and HOW SUCCESSFUL, INFLUENTIAL HE WAS IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE.

Conte really fucked up the way he handled Costa

>le score a 100 goals in a shorter amount of minutes than thierry henry man
This

Thierry Henry

>3 half-seasons in 3 seasons
>2nd season shitstorm was in part thanks to him, he got fat after holidays and conveniently hit form when jose was sacked
>threatens to leave the club for ching chong money despite being top of the table
>gets into rows with two different managers
>azpilicueta provides beautiful crosses to him, he can't finish, then morata comes and GOATpilicueta is already on 5 assists
Don't forget his insane luck with not getting booked. He has never been given a red card in all three of his years in the PL - despite the amount of shithousery he caused.

This, but unironically

Forgot to mention, Costa wasn't assigned Penalty Taker, Hazard was. If he was allowed to take Penalties he would easily score over 30 a season.

This, not to mention the most criminally underrated player of recent times.

That's not Drogba

>costa
>penalties
youtu.be/SIqGqC_vhaY

I don't know if he is the best post 2010, but he surely is one one the best. Dragged the team to wins so many times in the eplel it's incredible. The bad part is that he was shit in the UCL for Chelsea.

u wot m8s

suarez by far.