All-time TOP scorer in #ElClasico history (25)

All-time TOP scorer in #ElClasico history (25)
All-time TOP scorer in #ElClasico history at the Bernabeu (15)
All-time TOP scorer against Real Madrid in #LaLiga (17)

Other urls found in this thread:

fororealmadrid.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12782&p=2039276&sid=f20a3729bc93589f694836e2769c3339#p2039276
youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&t=5m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Subarashi ningen!

My favorite is:

>Most goals scored against Real Madrid in history

b-but muh statpadding against eibar

lmao this kills the halalfag

>le 13 penalties against 8 man madrid

fraud

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>cristiano ronaldo has scored 5 goals against barcelona at bernabeu in liga clasicos
>3 of those where penalties
ayyyy lmao

is ronaldo photoshopped there or just very epikkk pic?

kek the madristas would kill him if they could, he regularly slaughters them like stunned sheep.

How do they sleep at night? Knowing they'll have to convince themselves that Ronaldo is #1, that all their players are the best in every position? Knowing that the real GOAT will cuck them once again?

#respect

from england

Real Madrid fans don't believe that Ronaldo is the best, and they sort of dislike him (they see him as a good striker and nothing else, with the whole team playing for him to score)

Source: their forums

btw, I mean the real Real Madrid fans, you know, the ones from Spain

not the plastic garbage from Qatar, Iran, Canada or Turkey

0 (zero) WC and your flag looks like an asshole

accurate
br girl looks exactly like Nerman

so does his sister

what the fuck is this minority shit

what are they saying? "Smay"?

>Another penulty

B-but Sup Forums told me he disappears in important games and only slays the minnows.

no they wouldn't. they all worship him, they know he's above

>game against the fourth team in the liga
>important

>ALLAHU AKBAR

Correct. The fact that CR was booed and whistled in the period between winning his CLs AND Balon d'Ors back to back, tells you all you need to know about his true dimension as a player, and specially about the role of bullshit, inflated stats and unwarranted popularity awards.

Whistled. Repetedly. By your own people. At Bernabeu and away.
Just imagine what an unbearable and dreadful display of football he had to give on the pitch, sustainedly in time, to take RM fans to that limit (and in such a forgiving time as it is when you are the current CL and Liga champion, and on your way to another CL.)

And yet, a few months later, FIFA and the marketing machine tries to convince us that the guy whistled by his own fans is THE BEST™
CR at RM in a nutshell.

messi might get whistled in a drought - but nowhere near to the extent that TSUU would, because everybody recognizes messi's unique talent whereas everybody recognizes TSUU's meme global brand hype status

post one thread of their forums that proves your point of view

fororealmadrid.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12782&p=2039276&sid=f20a3729bc93589f694836e2769c3339#p2039276

cr7 is a painfull player to watch as opposed to messi. messi will rarely waste chances by shooting and completely failing instead of giving the ball. cr7 is a great player but the amount of wasted chances... he drives me nuts and then he shoots the ball, the ball is deflected and that's a goal.

They are just mad about today (and this season)

No. What you read is the actual state of things for at least the last 4-5 years. Hell, you can even browse fucking Sup Forums RM gamethreads from the archive and see his most hardcore fanboys turning on him.

But then he's lucky enough to be bailed out of the hanging rope by his club/NT with a title (and, kek, subsequent individual popularity award). And back to zero it is. Tolerance reseted.

Take (You) as just another example.
WHISTLED IN BETWEEN BALLON D'ORs
I don't think you can expose the bullshit more than that

Wew lad. I bet you're just an amerifat weaboo living in Japan though.

wew lads this is important information

You'd have to be living in a dungeon for you to not know where that's from

Who won the Balloon though?

Oooor most likely be under the age of consent 'n shit

why is he looking up? is there a mirror in the sky?

A fraud

real did

>this kills the leaf

>caring about the baloldor
>2017
lmao fagget

Didn't say I cared Jose

imagine if it would have deflected into the goal

Then CR would have screamed TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, and then told to the press all about how he did score in the Clásico and that "numbersh don't lie, Ballon d'Or pls"

>most goals in 2017

NOT SO FAST LIONEL

MESSI is the godfather of football

Can he break Pele's record for most goals for one club? The gap is 91 now and Messi is only 30.

Messi scores ~40+ goals a season, he'll smash it by 2020.

>le 'who's team got further in europe between messi and ronaldo' award

He scored like 20 goals less than Messi this year

That depends on how well Barca are managed over the next 3 or 4 seasons. If he has to continue to carry them in midfield when they're struggling to create, he won't score that many goals before he leaves.

Eh not like that. The younger ones believe he is the best, the older ones usually say that he is a great player but messi is a better player overall. For the boos and whistles, since Florentino first came, Madrid fans had become a really fickle bunch. They can even boo his team when they are winning 10 - 2 (happened against Rayo in 2015)

>where penalties
were you dropped as a child?

well now I'm glad I don't know it, it's probably some normie pop culture shit

He speaks at least two languages functionally while most of us Murricans do not. Maybe criticizing his language skills is a bad move?

Does the name Michaell fucking Jackson ring a bell at least?

>makes valid point
>hurr durr you misspelled a word so your argument is invalid

he's 1 behind him you dolt, with 1 game still to go

yes

The assist stat is bullshit

>Top right

>that qt standing up

:3

>Fucking Marcelo so hard that he straight up leaves the pitch to watch the game from the stands instead

kek, this webm always get me

>pique to shakira

based

I know what's coming but always makes me smile anyway

>You are THIS MADrid

youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&t=5m27s

That's because she's actually brazilian.

>Still no relevant international trophies.

Cucknaldo claims a euro where he dint even play

Hes been playing against them all his life.
He just got those records?
Pff, so much for GOAT

>a 32yo man trying this hard

He is looking at God

Holy sour grapes Batman