Cheats on his wife with 10+ women (That we know of)

>Cheats on his wife with 10+ women (That we know of)
>Gets mad when he's cheated or if they have sex with other people

Thats how it goes man.

I've cheated on my girlfriend and would get mad if she cheated on me. I know I'd be wrong, but I'd be mad. People are imperfect, and I wish I were better.

he's out there risking his life and risking going to prison to provide for his wife. she gets to sit home and be a rich housewife. he keeps his indiscretions respectfully away from the home.

Kill yourself

I think you will that as you get older, things aren't quite as simple as they seem now.

Kill yourself

grow up

its cruel, it's a character flaw, but it's a thing that happens

I think I will not.

t. betafag

>I'm garbage, so you will be too one day
It's funny how this is literally every cheaters rationalization for why they're human garbage. Even on /adv/ the retards defending cheating/cheaters always pull the "g-grow up. E-everyone cheats" card. No, everyone does not cheat. You are a minority. Most of the world looks down on you and people like you. It has nothing to do with "growing up".

>Actually roleplaying as TS

Kill yourself

sounds like it hits a bit too hard home, eh kid? how old were you when your gf cheated on you? was it with a black guy?

>heh nothing personnel kid

I don't need to cheat I have regular threesome with my gf sometimes with women sometimes with men

I'm not saying everybody cheats. But relationships are complex, and nobody is perfect. Some people will cheat, and some won't. Am I worse than than people who don't? Sure, on that criterion. But I'm likely better on others.

You never cheat on a man's man. Bitch should know better.

Tony is allowed to sleep around since he's the reason that cunt was living in a fucking mansion on the hill as Livia put it.

ay, take it easy

>character
>has flaws
WHAT THE FUCK?

aka a guy

He's get mad when his Russian hussy sleeps with other men too

>I'm a great guy/girl when it comes to most things, but I just might fuck someone behind your back
Doesn't matter how much better you are at other things. Cheaters are irredeemable scum

Besides male based double standards for adultery and infidelity and shit, in general if you are the official mistress of a powerful man, you do not get to have any side action unless you are married and your husband is either a friend or someone even more powerful than you.

Well, I suppose that depends on your value system. My last girlfriend of five years didn't care that I slept with someone else, but cared that I kept talking to her afterwards.

Recall in Ulysses when Bloom knows that Molly is going to have sex with Blazes Boylan that day. But he doesn't do anything about it. Why? Because he knows that wouldn't solve any underlying problems in their marriage. Don't be so quick to judge others, user.

Cuck

>Cheaters are irredeemable scum

that's your opinion, fine.

Understand that there's likely something about you that a cheater would find irredeemable. So don't think you're any better, since you abstain from this one sin.

Nope

Ulysses is a cuck. Kill yourself

no other people like Silvio, Chrissy and Paulie are risking their lives earning. he is just a fat pig that eats his share and wants seconds. it's telling that he gets put in the hospital while taking care of Junior.

The same applies to suicide. Do it.

Is there room for monogamy on modern society?

>sometimes with men
>n-n-no-nope

>rationalizing this hard

Nah, you're a piece of shit and no amount of money donated to hungry kids justifies your complete lack of self control and inability to take responsibility for your actions. I'm sure this probably isn't the only thing you spend most waking moments convincing yourself is okay, either.

Men are hypocritical cunts, what else is new.

>eh kid
I hope you're not real

>female character has flaw
>fucking hateful bitch, worst character ever, I hope she gets violently beaten and raped on screen, all women are cunts
>male character has flaw
>eh, it's human nature and it's good for characters to have flaws

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I'm not rationalizing anything. I said it was bad. What am I supposed to do to make people like you satisfied, flagellate myself in the town square? I'd honestly be curious to find out how old you are that your views are this monochrome.

you are absolutely right, going behind someones back and hurting them just for short-lived personal pleasure is childish and irresponsible

Why the fuck are you pointing to an imaginary person as justification for your own shitty actions? What Bloom does or doesn't do has zero relation to real life.

Cheating is a choice. You made it, knowing it would hurt someone else. You cry that "people are complicated!!!" as a defence because you like the idea that you're a rich, layered, deep individual who has all the colour and variety of character and experience as somebody Joyce would write.

You don't, because if you did, you'd be talking about why you did it in specific terms - because of what happened to you, or a strain in your relationship, or because your girlfriend hurt you. But it's none of those things - your justification is "people are complicated" because you don't have a justification.

You cheat because you want to and you don't care if people get hurt. You're shallow, dull, dreary, and ugly on the inside. Cheap and nasty. I pity your partner, and whatever damage is making them stay with you. You should know, though, that they don't love you. They might think they need your validation, but deep down, they don't like or value you at all.

>beats people
>kills people
>robs people
>lies to his closest friends
>beats his friends and threatens his wife
>cheats on his wife
>>lmao one of them is okay because I do it too
grow up. I'd rather take my life's worst beating than getting cheated on

>Gets mad when he's cheated
what a barbarian

People don't like you because you don't care that what you're doing is bad. You're acknowledging its immorality in objective terms.

Honestly, I think you've a lot of growing up to do. The fact that you think "maturity" means not caring about people being shitty just kinda shows you up for the kind of bland, empty nihilist you absolutely are.

most movies/shows:

>woman slaps her husband, fucks other men, is always a cunt
>portrayed as a strong proud independent woman, a shining example for womankind

>man cheats, he's irredeemable scum
>man slaps a female for any reason, including self defense, he's beyond scum and will probably end up dead in a happy ending

I'm not going to write out the specifics of my psychology on Sup Forums, and "people are complicated" is good enough. But what you write of course has a grain of truth to it. If I cared more about others I wouldn't do it.

>a man cheating is as bad as a woman cheating

Some mighty brainwashing there.

>hurting them
whoa, who said anything about hurting them?

>that cheesy moral relativism

Sure is millenial in here. That's right, pleb, everything you do is justified because you wanted to do it. You're not complicated, you're two-dimensional. If this kind of under-grad philosophy is the extent of your complexity, whew.

Is there anything more depressing than watching people trying to justify their shitty and selfish behavior?

You display an inability to see nuance. I do care about other people, and I do care about my partner. Do I maybe have poor-enough self-control that I cheat? Yeah, sure.

t. high-schooler

okay then, potentially hurting them

>I'd rather take my life's worst beating than getting cheated on

Good for you. Everybody is different. I wouldn't want my wife to cheat, but I'll take that over taking "life's worst beating." A beating like that would likely leave me traumatized and unwilling to leave the house. I'd be heartbroken if she cheated, but life would go on. No real harm done.

Stop assuming everybody should be on your same page as far as morals and ethics go.

People who are complicated have emotional depth, something you obviously lack. Complexity means that there's a sophistication to their motives, but your motives are clearly - "I don't really care about anything and I guess I like fucking."

I've got to be honest, I don't think you're in a committed relationship at all. Based on your tendency to over-dramatise your own mundane circumstances I suspect you've been dating somebody on and off for a while and your lack of fidelity hasn't been an issue because you're just a filler boyfriend.

Hey op, did he even exist?

Tony was super selfish, he wanted everything for himself. All his mistresses should only be his, and would be at his call because he was powerful and rich.

Also Tony didn't think his wife cheated on him, and she made very sure to keep it a secret because a lot of people would've died, including her.

>grow up
>you obviously have a lot of growing up to do

Okay if everybody on both sides could stop with this retarded argument, that would be great. It's literally just condescending to call the other person "kid" and is pointless.

Jesus Christ, you really blew him the fuck out.

You sure seem assblasted about a Sup Forums post, and seem to be making a lot of psychological assumptions. In fact, I'm not over-dramatizing anything. I'm saying that even mundane circumstances have complexity to them. You want some rich psychological tapestery that doesn't exist, and aren't willing to admit that even the average shitfucker who cheats might have more going on than you see.

Yes, watching moralfags wag fingers and try to make people feel bad for their actions.

>y-you better grow up and feel more guilt about your behavior, k-kid

Serious Question

How would you react if you learned your wife, girlfriend, significant other was cheating on you with another woman?

life doesn't go on for a long time when you're heartbroken
cheating is disgusting, selfish and serves no other purpose than personal pleasure
I hope something makes you change, so that you do not inevitably hurt your partner

>"I don't really care about anything and I guess I like fucking."

That's quite clearly not at all his position.

Caring is something you do as well as feel.

Self-control isn't an innate attribute, it's something you practice and exert as an extent of your caring. You don't have poor self-control, you have a lack of empathy. You don't cheat because you're helpless in the face of an addiction. When you do cheat, it'll be opportunist, and you'll do it because you want to do it. Cheat, don't cheat - your partner's capable of making their own decisions, so you can only hurt them if they let you. Just don't lie to yourself, or us, by thinking of yourself as some kind of multi-faceted, fascinating creature who's beholden to a tragic flaw - you're not.

You're claiming nuance because you have the capacity to feel affection for somebody, but there's nothing nuanced in your decision-making, and the sad thing is, you probably don't even know it. You don't understand love or caring or relationships, but you assume because you've been dating for a long time and you feel some tenderness towards them that you care about them. You don't.

In fact, if anything you're underdramatizing circumstances to "hurr durr you cheated you're awful and have no redeeming qualities."

If I were to speculate about your motives, I'd say you got cheated on by somebody and can't come to grips with the fact that he or she wasn't entirely the awful person you want to make them out to be.

It's genetics. A male wants his geneseed spread with as many females as possible while denying weak males the chance to pass their DNA

Probably less aggressively than if it had been a man.

Probably try to spin it my way.

That's literally all the punishment anyone can hand out is just a verbal lashing, meanwhile people will just continue to dive into unfathomable depths of debauchery, whatever. I can't wait for society to just collapse already.

Tony sleeps with other women but he never betrays or degrades Carmella by putting some other woman ahead of her. She is the mother of his children, the other women are strippers and whoers.
Also reminder that Johnny Sack's "I love my fat wife" white-knighting made him look like a huge impotent pussy cuck.

>Cheating is bad and if you do it you're bad.
>N-no, you must have been cheated on to reach that conclusion! Better spout some BLACKED memes.

What a dumb thread full of roleplaying faggots with no significant others at all.

I'd be pissed.

He has a penis right ? There's the answer son.

Upboated.

>making absolute claims about someone you don't know beyond a couple posts
No matter how scum he may or not be, you're just retarded. Stop posting, you sound like a teenager eager to preach with no grasp of reality.

Based on all of your posts, I'm afraid it is. Next time, try to come up with an argument to base your assertion on.

I don't know, I think you're the one that's ass-blasted, because you're now unable to pretend you're anything other than an average cheating turd. People are capable of having richness and depth - but you aren't, and it's stung you, because all of a sudden you're not Tony Soprano, you're just kind of a lame creep and a loser.

See, by your logic, unless you change you will inevitably give your partner "life's worst beating," since you think that's not a big deal and she'll get over it easily.

>sleeps with other women
>doesn't betray his wife
pick one and only one

Anyways, I respect your opinion, and I think you're wrong. Nothing you write could make me feel worse about cheating than I already do. Self-control is obviously something to work on, but it's silly to assume that everybody has the same levels or ability to work on it.

As far as the "multi-faceted, fascinating creature" bit goes, I think you've misunderstood me. I'm not saying that I'm somehow special from anyone in some way. I'm just saying everybody has motivations from cheating aside from being an awful person completely lacking in self-control, which is what you seem to be driving at.

(P.S. I've never even seen The Sopranos)

that made literally no sense
I wasn't talking about taking a beating from my partner

I kinda agree but its more complicated in the Sopranos. There's an expectation that the mob boss will sleep around, like when everyone assumes he slept with Adriana when they get into that crash - even though they didn't, its expected of Tony, so it becomes the truth.

Equally, as much as Carmella is a human being and feels somewhat betrayed by Tony's philandering, she knows what she got into when she married him. She's not stupid, she just tries to fool herself.

But you think life's worst beating > being cheating on

I disagreed, and you concluded that I would inevitably cheat on and hurt my partner if I didn't change.

I'm guessing you thought you replied to another user.

Hi sameposter - it's obvious that you're not very intelligent, but I should point out that nobody except the person I'm replying to (you) would get this worked up about my posts. That sting you feel, that humiliation, that anger - that's me being right about you.

That's the problem with being a narcissist - you don't actually like looking in the mirror.

I agree on that one, carmela is an idiot, but that doesn't make tony less of an asshole

that post is super self-righteous and all but he's not wrong. if you are in committed, serious relationship with someone who cares about you and you cheat you're a scumbag. there no real way around that. you're betraying everything the relationship is built for one night (or worse, many nights) of pleasure.

i've cheated on a few women and i fully recognize i'm a shithead, that's just how it goes.

Sorry family member, not me.

Cheaters already BTFO. Remember this thread when you find out she's fucking Jamal on the side and you're both shit human beings.

if you cheat, yeah, I think you will inevitably hurt someone close to you
I found out my father had cheated on my mother when I was young, and that fucked my tiny brain up for a long time

No, but somewhat ironically its the opposite of betrayal.

88 posts 38 posters wew

that's not significant at all, it is?

>what is a discussion
how is your first month here?

I manipulate my sister to cheat on her boyfriend because I love when someone is getting cucked.
I myself am a KHV so I can never ever be cucked. I like the idea that I can use my influence to cuck someone I hate remotely.

Dude annoyed me many years ago so I encouraged my sister to cheat on him, she always asks about my opinion because I manipulated her since day 1.
I almost have her brainwashed to want the BBC so she cheats on him with a nigger.

Revenge is a dish that is best served cold

?

You've not actually proved that it's not you, though

...How do you think this works?

I think you've misunderstood me, in fact. I'm not saying you're an awful person, I'm saying you're a shallow person, and somebody who's clearly in denial. The key to spotting somebody in denial is to look for the part where they say they have no choice or control. Awful would be a sadist. You don't cheat because you like hurting people, you cheat because you don't care about hurting people. Your motivations for cheating aren't anything to do with lack of self-control, as I've said on multiple occasions, so the fact you're choosing not to hear it speaks volumes about you. It's not self-control that's the issue, it's a lack of empathy. The simple fact is you don't care enough about your partner to stay faithful to them. Your motivations aren't evil, but they are selfish and lazy and shallow, and they aren't excuses.

You're right that nothing I could say could make you feel worse about cheating because you don't feel particularly bad about it right now. You've detached yourself from the consequences of your choices by carefully manufacturing a barrier between you and the things you do. You choose to cheat on your partner because the shallow pleasure of spunking inside another person means more to you than your emotional connection to them. All I'm saying is that your motivations, whatever they are, are uninteresting and irrelevant.

Best I can do, fampai. Have a nice night. Just remember: if life is just a highway, life is just a car.

>Dude annoyed me many years ago
How did he do that?

what a sad existence

Too stupid even for a hentai doujin.

Well, I didn't expect you to be able to prove me wrong, because I know I'm right. Good luck sleeping tonight :)