Why do these autists persist with this facade that they actually watch sports

why do these autists persist with this facade that they actually watch sports

because why would I watch sports when I could just go outside and play them? all you need is a few friends to play sawker or throw a football around.

But I watch either hockey, baseball, basketball, or football every night

Take this kc tier shit to int you absolute weapon

This is why I hate normies.

I've never seen those motherfuckers playing soccer or basketball or baseball or football.

If all these people love playing sports why isn't there a giant rec league of anything in every town

watching 4 sports means you're not really following any of them

Americans are obsessed with economic bubbles. Look at Buttcoin ffs.

Sports is the ultimate bubble, look how salaries and scope and everything has inflated in the last decade and a half. Used to be any multi-millionaire with a personality could buy a sports team, even when the Dodgers were sold in 2004 they were sold to a guy who couldn't afford to give prime Adrian Beltre 15 million a year.

there are lots of rec or intramural leagues in my city, have you tried leaving your house or not living in bumfuck nowhere?

What I mean is they should be full of soy boy millennials and art kids and not overweight former jocks.

All the people in those rec leagues watch the sports they play. None of them are like, yippeee I love soccer!!! Who's Neymar?

>bumfuck nowhere
>wanting to live in a major city plagued by blacks, crime and poverty
nah, ill stay in my wholesome white neighborhood or aka my flyover state

Literal autist

you don't need to know the name of every player on every team. and it's unusual for someone to be a fan of all four, hockey and basketball fans are pretty contained to their sport, with football and baseball being the preference of the general populace, because one of them ends right as the next is beginning, and provides almost year round entertainment.

>having such low mental capacity you can only follow one sport
Sad!

>one sport nation chimes in

I follow hoops, hockey, baseball, and boxing. Following 4 sports is pretty easy. Only a casual would watch one sport.

>I follow hoops, hockey, baseball, and boxing
that would mean you're glued to the TV 24/7. If you said you follow 4 teams in those 4 sports it would make sense

Sorry you don't possess the brain capacity

t. """follows""" sports by getting a 20 min recap on ESPN

>t. Nation thats good at no sports

>out of fucking nowhere, yet another thread about americans

>football on once a week
>baseball only sport in the summer
>rangers and Knicks almost never play on the same day

How is this difficult?

>rangers and Knicks
so you follow those teams, not "basketball"

>Canada has an mlb and NBA team and its own football league
>1 sport

Umm sorry sweetie

>t. nation that has invested its entire sporting effort into a sport nobody plays

>following 4 leagues is harder than following 10 leagues

Wew. You cant even say you "follow the sport" when your sport has so many leagues. You follow teams, or a singular league, which itself isnt hard to do.

calling the Raptors and Blue Jays "teams" and the CFL a "league" is a bit cruel even for you guys

>t. nation that becomes eternally assmad if any other nation has the AUDACITY to play a non-soccer sport

>beside the usa, Russia, Finland Sweden, Norway, Slovakia , Poland ......

>nobody plays
>5th highest revenue league in the world

Rmyt

>turn tv to pud bowl game
>spend most of my time looking at Sup Forums
OP got me good

>be third world monkey
>only mentally capable of understanding the most basic sport on the planet in povertyball

Calling Bulgaria a country is a bit cruel

they haven't been to the world series in a quarter of a century and they've never been to the nba finals. i doubt the majority of canada gives a crap about either of those teams.

but you can't even understand that

>call a sport out on how few people play and watch it
>cite revenue stats
jesus

did you guys legalize zoophilia recently or was I just looking at a prognosis?

>take monkey
>monkey runs into big box with or without ball
>jumps onto ground and pretends to be hurt
>monkey dressed like zebra blows whistle
>someone from the team with more money gets a chance at a free goal

what is so hard to understand you filthy gipsy?

that's a really rough description of a NBA game

why you third worlders can't grasp soccer

>civilisation frightens me
kek get a load of this rural and suburban retard

>nobody plays
>but it makes a lot of money

Then explain how it makes money if nobody plays, brainlet.

>did you guys legalize zoophilia recently or was I just looking at a prognosis?

Literally what? What are 3rd worlders so desperate to Sup Forums post

>some dumb bulgar ITT has absolutely nothing better to do but to try and look cool in front of some big strong americans

also true

v*lgarian is probably the coolest language on the planet and they have hot women and aren't stuck in mobility scooters shitposting from a data capped internet

There literally is you idiot

just want to thank everybody for the generous (You)s, 23 by my count. A nice haul for the holidays - a merry Christmas to you all!

have another one on me, boiko

Merry Christmas to you too anonymous Bulgarian guy

>Brit bongs having the gall to use the 56% meme when their Royal Family just got BLACKED

triggered

they are north korea tier when it comes to sports

Why do Europeans pretend they don't swallow propaganda and aren't corporatized as fuck?

Because Americans are the boogiemen, by their own propaganda.

Some britbong just barged into a HOCKEY gamethread and told us amerifats to fuck off with OUR non-sports, even though hockey is canadian.

Let them enjoy what they want, mate.

Hopefully soon, they have the worst opinions on Football

Why are yuros so gosh darn obsessed with Americans?

I live in bumfuck nowhere and we have plenty of rec leagues. Mostly baseball basketball and volleyball