I want to immigrate to the USA, how do I do this?

I want to immigrate to the USA, how do I do this?

I'm sick and tired of this god-forsaken island and I need a change of scenery.

I know USA has some tough immigration laws but does the fact that I'm a EU citizen make any difference?

I have a bachelors degree in Computer Science with one year of software engineering experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hard as fuck for Euros to come here. Obongo hates you. You gotta have sponsors and all kinds of dumb shit.

Here's what you do. 1) Fly to Mexico. 2) Walk across border

This, Obama even gives you money vouchers and doesn't check your background or medical records

Yeah similar to how you let in niggers/sand niggers

You yuuropoors had it made in terms of US immigration policy. Then you let a bunch of refugees into your countries, and now you have to get to the back of the line with everyone else. No more white privilege.

>Software engineering

No we want people with actual work skills britbong

1) Fly to Mexico.
2) "Gringo"
3) Robbed
4) Beheaded
5) Skullfucked
6) Posted on internet
7) Subject of a narco-corrido

>tfw your grandma was an illegal english immigrant

What they're saying is true. The easiest way in is through Mexico and just crossing the border. Cubans are even doing instead of taking a leaky boat. Start the immigration process (it's costly) then just crossover illegally and wait. If you aren't autistic and a compelte dog you should have no issues getting a woman to tie the knot too.

be a Muslim, it seems to work wonders these days, even though they are the head degenerates

We only let terrorists in.

Just shout Allah Akbar on the plane ride over, you'll get VIP treatment

Immigrate to Canada instead.

get a work visa

or find an American woman to marry

First, you ask the question "am I a liberal, atheist, Paki, cuck, or gun control advocate?"

If the answer to any of those questions is yes, instead of going straight to the immigration office, try killing yourself instead.

I'll add that you can even attempt to come in through Puerto Rico as they love just pumping our mongrel spic babies and coming over here and shitting the place up. They're citizens so the checks are easy and less danger than Mexico imo.

what's wrong with atheism and liberalism?

are you mad user?

Two options.
>1
Wait for trump, volunteer for the inevitable civil war and be made an honorary American.
>2
pretend to be a mudslime

Atheists are predominantly nihilists and lean communist/liberal very degenerate. Upwards of 70-80%.

Go to the US embassey, enlist for a 4 year contract to serve in the military. gain citizenship via military service. Profit. 96k in the bank after 4 years of service (this implies A you not deploy and B do not get promoted to E5 after 2 years) and you have 63k for college +BAH pay and you're not a fucking idiot cunt nugget when you get out. This is by far the least painful way to gain US Citizenship. The alternative is 5 (kek likes its going to be 5 years) -10 years of waiting + at least 75k down the pisser trying.

Are you a cute boy? Can you achieve trap mode?

so you have a problem with communism and not atheism, got it

>You yuuropoors had it made in terms of US immigration policy. Then you let a bunch of refugees into your countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Immigration

Try harder next time.

This. Change your name to Mohammed Achmed
grow beard.
Get Obama terrorist visa

Why? Unless OP is a taliban he can just get a tourist visa, fly over there and never get on the flight back home. If I'm not misstaken you can, as an illegal immigrant live a quite normal life in some of the states, get a drivers license and even get food stamps. I'm seriously considering this. Would be easier if I could just apply as a political refugee though because shits about to hit the fan over here.

I would, however, consider Canada before the US.

You're retarded.

Find a grill and have an anchor baby

I'm not joining the military and I'm not having anchor babies. I'm not one of those worthless parasites.

I know a couple of my friends that are working for international companies with branches in America who asked for a transfer but they got turned down as the process for acquiring work visas is costly and time-consuming.

Can I apply for a green card as a qualified worker? I know the USA has a huge shortage of software developers. You let milions of curryniggers and pakis in, certainly you are going to make an exception for an englishman.