Catalonia will be free

Catalonia will be free

No

Eight

Eventually it will I guess.

well, the suspension of the independence means that spain can't invoke article 155, so at least catalonia will retain its autonomy, assuming spain doesn't chimp out again.

Catalonia has always been free to be a vassal.

> VUIT

Ha, yeah. Free to be Spanish citizens until the next caliphate washes over Iberia.

Catalonia is the place where Blacked videos are filmed.
really make me think.

I have taken pisses longer than Catalonia was independent

It will be, Indeed. One day. Sooner or later.

Actually no, Spain is now demanding Catalonia clarify its position and they did put a deadline on that. If Puidgemont refuses to comply or asserts independence Spain will move in under art 155, if he's ambiguous or concedes he'll lose his coalition. Either way Madrid will reasert itself. Now it may very well be this is the begining of a Catalonian independence process but that would only be insofar as Rajoy's reaction has alienated Catalonians themselves, which isn't very clear at this point, there's a lot of polarization right now and it would seem they're close to evenly divided, with the pro-Spain cause holding a slight edge.

As far as opening slavos go, the separatists lost on this one.

> Rajoy's reaction has alienated Catalonians [...] and it would seem [...] the pro-Spain cause holding a slight edge.
Troll detected.

Sure

S

E

>Scotland missing from there
Step up your game, user.

got bored before i added scotland, i will add scotland soon senpai

>it may very well be
>isn't very clear
Yes, you can distort what someone wrote with some creative editing

Reddit-tier meme

8 SECONDS