1) your country

1) your country
2) you're honest and unbiased opinion on Italy

Fuck Sh*Taly

My cousin married an Italian guy, divorced him and got half of his fortune. Than moved back here and bought two flats. Italy is great country imo

I'm seeing an italian girl at the moment and she had an interesting thought
>you french are confronted everyday with comforting beauty
>we are culturally confronted with beauty so great it actually hurts

other than that 10/10 would learn language and chill at the sun eating tomato+olive oil+wine

Opinion? I don't have one. I just know it's an old country with long history, good foods, soccer league and mafia.

For the most part, a great country. Great cuisine, but your immigrants are fucking garbage and ought to be sterilized if they want to live among us like a pack of wild hogs :DDD Actual Italians (the ones in Italy) are fine though.

Ignore the flag, I'm actually Brazilian
Beautiful language, beautiful country, great history and excellent cuisine

send in the provolone
typical russian broad

1.flag
2.You are kind of a sister nation of Brazil, we helped take the retarded Mussolini out of power just do not know if this is good or bad in the view of the Italians

Muh heritage
Also, absolutely lovely country, people, language, history etc...
Not so good economy (when compared to other 1st world cunst) But i love it, tho. Spend most of my vacations there

Dumb chink Eyetaly is a fairly young country

been there a few times, nice place nice people, especially in the south
we wuz romans so I can understand like 90% of the language which is pretty cool
sorry for the g*psies

Pros
-Muh heritage
-My favorite cuisine
-My favorite culture
-My favorite foreign language (studied it for 3 years in highschool)
Cons
-Trash in the streets
-Poor economy
-Mammoni
If I could afford to visit any foreign country I would first visit Italy. I'd love to see the countryside and find out how well I could manage with my shitty Italian. Bare in mind I wouldn't like to stay and live in the shit.

It depends on what time you define the birthday of Italy. Either way, their civilization has existed since before Christ.

The land of my ancestors :)

Hello my roman brother

Best contry in the world :3

fuck polentoni

dislike

zuppa di gatto una delicatezza

polentoni are masterrace

was cool about 1900 years ago

I kill Italians 4fun

Based Greek Stallion

meme country often referred to as shitaly

Proud people but idk what they're so proud of.

>Italians
Lmaoing at ur life

I really like their athletes such as Andrea Larosa and Gaggi Yatarov. The Italian language is really cool as well.

Other than that I have nothing.

1) Finland
2) I've been to Sardinia, Milano an Venice
Nice people, even better food (especially in Sardinia). In Sardinia, girls tought I was French and REALLY made the first move.

Thought*

I like italy.

1) USA
2) Its okay. I think of it as being a land of contrast, because you ahve this ancient land center of so much power (Rome, Renaissance, Papacy etc). But then you look at it and its just greasy obnoxious guys. Were these the same guys as in Ancient Rome? But they can also be obnoxious in a friendly way like "hey sit down have a coffee" etc.

>Were these the same guys as in Ancient Rome?
What makes you think the ancient Romans would act any differently?

I hate them (jk

I don't have much of one

contemporary Italy is of no interest to me

Somehow they built a whole big empire being greasy obnoxious guys. I always assume to build a big empire you need to be calculating and methodical and even cold. Italians are not IME.

To build a big empire you have to be united and have a good leader. Your idea of what an empire is comes from movies and fiction.

Are you actually French?

I really like their food and their fashion sense. Bf went there last March and everything looked really clean and nice, except for Venice, which looked like a literal shithole.
I don't know anything about the people per se, though, so can't comment on that.