Can anyone give me some statistics of cops killing whites vs killing blacks and other things I want to wreck this girl...

Can anyone give me some statistics of cops killing whites vs killing blacks and other things I want to wreck this girl from Australia defending BLM.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

Just pay a black person to kick the ever loving shit out of her. It's a much easier process.

Next thing you need to be looking at is the murder rate in America, latest table I can find is from 2013 (Pic related) you will find that even though whites commit more murder it does not take into the percentage of population and only gives raw data.

Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

When you adjust for per capita are blacks or whites killed more more ?

When cross referenced against ethnicity (pic related) and figured out per 100k population you will find out a startling figure. While whites have a murder rate of 1.5 per 100k, Blacks have a murder rate of 6.6 per 100k, what you are looking at that at this current population trend blacks are murdering at 4 times the rates of what whites are and whites outnumber them at a rate of 5 to 1.

Now further break it down by gun homicide via race and combine it with the above statistics and you then start to understand why police are exceptionally wary and have nearly a zero tolerance while dealing with black perpetrators. Is it right, now it isn't but the problem is this, how do we fix this? Also take note that most of this violence occurs in cities in which the left and democrats have run for the last 30 years (Detroit, Chicago, California and sections of Florida where left aligned politics have been in control). The thing is the media keeps these facts hidden from you because ultimately the media in America is mainly dominated by left wing journalists, bringing up these facts will get you labelled as a racist and a xenophobe and potentially cause you to have your job lost because of it.

Black are killed proportionately with the amount of encounters they have with police and the amount of violent crime they commit.

Adjusted per capita blacks are killed more than whites but with that being said, if I was a police officer and I was being faced with the violence of the African American community I would be exceptionally cautious as well.

Does anyone have the picture of a guy applying for college normally vs if he was applying as a nigger

colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Also i's getting late mate, might want to get some sleep before Monday morning.

I wonder what the actual figure is per capita for white vs black killed by police. Is it a large difference or minor? And i get that police approach the situation more cautiously with black due to their violent crime rate.

I dropped a similar bomb in a facebook argument (which was my first mistake) and the guy asked me how systemic racism and poor education factor into those statistics.

Turned 360 degrees and walked away.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

This was also pretty interesting to see the raw numbers if you click total, doesn't help our side of it though.

>Rubenstein
>Actually agreeing that it isn't racial profiling

Is this the Berenstain universe?

For the lulz remind her of the female cop in Sydney last month who fired upon an escaped mental patient in a busy shopping mall. Managed to take the madman down, but also shot 3 bystanders, all elderly women as well.

Sorry can't link it, am on my phone.

Also I hate sanctimonious non-Americans having an opinion on anything to do with race, guns or politics in the States. IMO if you havent ever set foot in the States, should disqualify you from commenting on their internal matters.

Uh, no they're not.

~50% of people shot by police in America are white
~30% are black

Black males are five times more likely than white males to be involved in a fatal police shooting

Black males are eight times more likely to commit homicide than white males

There's no statistical evidence to show that the American police are institutionally racist.

No, because some Yanks have (loud) opinions about gun ownership and 'freedom' in other countries, like Oz & NZ.

Just tell her that black lives don't matter. then literally don't respond to anything she says.

This will fuck her day up for two good reasons.

1. Women hate when people disagree with them
2. Women hate when they are ignored

It is basically a combo with multipliers.

That's bullshit though. You can have an opinion on another country's internal affairs, just don't be a self-righteous dick about it.

have some prison stats

The problem with this BLM shit is that the average pleb that walks the street can't seem to rationalise statistics.

Also there are like over 300 million people in the USA with millions of guns around and about. Nobody can comprehend that many people, 300 million is a LOT of people. Think about it for one second, A thousand groups of a thousand people, 300 times...... With that many people and that many video cameras it is so easy to push literally any agenda you wish to push.

Earlier in the year I extrapolated the data and found there was like a 1 in 4000 chance of being killed by a police officer in your lifetime.
Considering almost anyone can get a gun 1 in 4000 seems pretty remarkably low, personally I would have expected it to be higher.
There is a reason news reporters don't report on the odds of an average person being killed by police and that is because it is so low.

Fortunately for the people who push the BLM agenda there are enough people in the USA that a black dude dies like at least once every few days giving the impression that the problem is worse than it is. Spread the numbers because de-policing will lead to more deaths than there currently are.

Hispanics aren't listed, so I think it's safe to assume a huge portion of those white murderers are not actually white.

Trump is low key redpilled

No way he actually posted this holy shit

Black males 6.6% of the population
Black males make up 22% of those killed by police BUT
Black males commit 52% of the murders and 37% of all violent crime.

So 6.6% of the population commits 40-50% on average of all murders and violent crime but they only get killed at a rate of 22%. If anything the cops are going easy on them.

Tell her that in proportion considering population sizes there is virtually no difference in the ratio of whites or blacks killed by police therefore you cannot blame it on racial bias.

can anyone remind me why the point of dividing us is?

>Systemic Racism
30 years ago, hell even 15 years ago I might have given in this point, but in todays society the only systemic racism is what black people have for themselves, think about it, the only people holding black people back from succeeding are fellow black people.

Want to be someone who graduates and goes to college, well you must be an uncle tom, want to succeed and become rich without resorting to athletics or music, well you must be some self hating white wannnabe.

>Poor Education
Plenty of white people (In fact a great deal more) are less educated than black people yet we do not commit as many crimes as per capita, the simple fact is the only people who are holding black people back is black people, the only people who can pull black people out of this is black people, but the problem is they don't want to because democrats continually give them hand outs, why work for anything when the government panders to you, it is the same with Aussie abbos, they will never work because the government will just give them more money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

Chaos is an end goal in and of itself

Yes, he did.

> " The 2005 study also found that blacks were seven times more likely than whites to be in prison and Hispanics were three times more likely. It also concluded that high black arrest and imprisonment rates — often cited as evidence of a racist criminal justice system — were explained by the black share of offenders."