Is Pokemon GO degenerate?

Is Pokemon GO degenerate?

Nah. If it gets people walking around then it's OK.
Walking is good for you.

>Hello, officer! A kid is playing pokemon on my lawn!
>piss off

This guy is on the money
It has gotten people out of their house for the first time in ages and thats exactly what the west needs. How many times have we said that neckbeards and tumblerinas jus tneed to engage the real world and they stop with some of their shit?
This does exactly that. Plus it really works. Ive put 25km into it already and have gotten people that can't do a mile in under 12 mins to walk 6-8 km. (The game doesn't yet tell you distance in miles.)

>a kid
>not a pack of numales with token gamer gurrrl in their mid-20s

>fucking normies come into my work.
>Playing the pokejew.
>Holding up the fucking lines

Yes.

who cares let them do what they want you fucking backwards islamist piece of shit let the people walk sugar industry shill they won't fall for your memes much longer enjoy it while you can sugarjew

>go to sign
>rip sign off
>wait for beta male to call cops
>walk up to him
>punch his lights out and fuck his wife

good job fggt

>bippity pasta mama mia

Fuck off, luigi. Go take some ESL courses.

After you take a walk

I don't believe you would do any of this. Why would you write it?

It must be a (((free))) app

>kid

Today's children are too busy fucking and getting high to play videogames developed for and marketed towards manchildren.

It's not getting them out of the house, they still have their noses buried in their phones. There's no difference, they're still indulging in their glowing rectangle addiction.
>but they're walking
Walking isn't exercise, it's a mode of transportation. No one ever lost weight and got in shape by walking around town. It requires a change in mindset and lifestyle, not waking a mile or two.

why would you call the police on yourself?

A people that need to be incentivized in that manner are already degenerate. RIP the west.

Kek. It's a little fucking late to worry about your privacy. It IS 2016 after all.

It's current year

Except Pokemon GO users are usually armed, unstable NEETS that barely leave their cave.

They even go into the ghettos for their pokemon.

>what is private property

nigger i walk at night around detroit armed you think i give a fuck what some
bitch niggas sign says

>go to walmart last night
> go to check out and cashier is away from register looking for pokemon
> comes running up and asks me if i play the new pokemon
> i saw no, i dont play childrens games anymore
> cashier frowns and shuts up and finally checks me out

This is the degenerate society we live in. Grown man children playing kiddy games instead of being actual adults. The age of great men is over. No more Alexanders, Pattons, Ceasers, Ect. No one will ever do anything great sitting in front of a video game or tv.

Fucking faggot.

That's partially android 6.o being fucking retarded.
Lots of mundane things require retarded permissions now.
You literally require location services to be able to scan bluetooth and low energy bluetooth.
Like, how fucking retarded can they get? Free software was a fucking mistake.

Yes. 9gag normies only like it due to be 'in'. Otherwise it is petty geekshit manchildren and landwhales who llay this drivel

Crafty bastard is trying to keep his gym locked down!

pokemon is a jewish plot didn't you know?

>normies playing a really tedious game that revolves heavily about grinding or microtransactions

I've downloaded it. It's pretty fun, but it is quite lacklustre, as anyone that isn't a retard expected. It'll be dead within a month or two.

This. It appears as if society has been indoctrinated to be manchild ridden. It's not even a ((coincidence)) at this point.

Worst thing is how liberals make fun of the sincere sentiment of lost masculinity

What else is there to do in the real world?
We haven't had a world war for over 70 years now.

what is pokemon go? literally don't want to search for myself

yo any other pepemon?
if so you should dump em all

>I am so le epin cool u guise haha
>T-they're just games for children haha I T-told off s-some degenerate for p-p-playing and having fun haha what a fucking faggot, am I c-cool now guise? Am I anonymoose now?

sadly Pepegross is my only one, sorry lad

nice

idk about all that my brother's a normie chad and my sister's a chubby gamer girl and they both play it.

>21
>Never ever played Pokemon

Did I miss out?

Literally who cares

definitely

Yes, Pokemon Go is okay but the original games were the shit. So many good times. Nostalgia 101

I'm 21 and finally played GameBoy Pokemon on my Android after all those years of not really knowing about Pokemon. Yes, you missed out, an dos did I. Go download Pokemon FireRed, LeafGreen (which are mostly the same but different pokemon) and Emerald and play them.

Butthurt NEET gamerfag with neckbeard confirmed.

When I became a man, I put away childish things.

Are you against freedom son? We don't take kindly to those who are against freedom.

Lmao stop projecting your insecurities, amerilard

So why are you still angrily posting on a cantonese flipbook image board?

You're lucky, you didn't have to live through the dissapointment that was Gen 6.

I develop BLE apps on 6.0 all the time and have no idea what you're talking about. Also the new permission system is awesome. Gives users a lot more flexibility and control.

>Gen 6
only did up to 3, what was bad about it/
wat about 4,5?

Not angrily posting, just stating what should be obvious. And Im just here for /pol