Latinas master race

Alright homies, White American currently teaching English in Mexico.

My next stop is either Vietnam, China or Russia for one to two years. Which one sirs and mamas and why?

I really really like that image! Mind if i save it?

I'd choose vietnam. Seems like the most kind people + food should be good. Russia second choice. China meh.

What part of Mexico are you?

Unfortunately for you, wh*Tes are not welcomed in all of the three Asian countries you mentioned.

Save the fuck out of it. Here is another one.

Right on, they pay just as much in Vietnam as they do in Russia. So i would be able to save some cash there due to the cheap cost of living. Russia is a strong second. I really can't make up my mind here.

Nice try betacuckboi, but we all know everyone values white sperm higher than all the wealth in the world.

Rule out China right off the bat, it sounds awesome at first but if you're not throwing money at them it's a terrible place to go.

Russia is a little grimy, but otherwise it won't be too bad. Just make sure you're aware of where you are in a city on any given day.

Vietnam is probably your best bet, as being a white man you're basically a celebrity.

I'm teaching in Guadalajara. I like it a lot but the pay is just basic, like I'm breaking even.

Going to Cervantino in Guanajuato this weekend, really freakin pumped.

>Russia.
>Not European or Caucasian.

Picture related.

Warm dense climate vs cold climate. Ehich do u prefer? Culture is very different, id say vietnam is much more welcoming to foreigners vs russia. But hell maybe you'd have a blast is russia. Id like to visit both aswell.

She has a Mongoloid head, broad and short

Right on, thanks for the advice user. This photo is for you. I'll have my servants send her over immediately.

Lol is that photoshop? Such a pretty doll face on such a body, lmao.

So far in my life I have had sex with a Brazilian and a Chicana.

Fuck white women.

Not doubting some mongoloid ancestry. But still majority Caucasian.

>Warm dense climate vs cold climate. Ehich do u prefer? Culture is very different

Literally can't make up my mind on this, so different but both are interesting. All advice welcome.

Money is turning out to be a huge player, for Vietnam pays just as much and the cost of living is waaaay cheap. More money = more travel = more fun.

All advice welcomed

Is Moscow and St Petersburg really that expensive? How about the country side?

Worlds more fantastic bump.

Why are latin women so fine but batshit crazy?

Has science found an answer yet?

Can confirm.

I'm sort of dating a Mexican girl right now. She's gorgeous but she'll cut herself and has mental breakdowns a lot.
She's not stable at all but I love her so I'll stay with her.

>sort of dating
shes cucking you

nice bodies
terrible faces

Nope. We're fucking regularly now, but neither of us wants a relationship.

Nice

honestly works up until you get herpes on your dick