Can this meme die already?

During the interrogation scene, Joker tells Batman where Rachel is held hostage but when Batman gets there, he's somehow arrived at Harvey Dent's location.

What's the meme? His balding?

Why does everyone forget that lies exist when they watch movies? They think just because a character said it that it must be the truth.

test

Batman Begins is poop

The Dark Knight is shit

The Dark Knight Rises is SHIT

He intentionally lied because he knew the police weren't competent enough to get to the location in time, and he hoped Rachel's death would drive him crazy.

earlier in the movie, Joker says he is a man of his word

That was a lie too. You're only proving 's point

What if he lied when he said that

/thread

The funny thing about The Joker in the film is that just about everything he says is a lie.

He was sexually identifying as a man in that scene so Batman knew the proper pronouns

The first scene is him tricking a whole gang

Yeah the joker likes to lie to people like that. He even called Maggie Gyllenhal "beautiful".

The biggest whopper is when he called Rachel "beautiful."

kek

You're not supposed to lie when you're being interrogated by the police.

HELLO BEAUTIFUL

What are you, a cop?

I believe the Joker is diabolical, but not diabolical enough to commit perjury.

>"Yes Commissioner Gordon I understand, Ms Dawes is at 2552nd Street. There's a bomb in the fat guy out there."

What did he mean by this?

Batman isn't the police. He even tortured the Joker during the interrogation. He got the information he deserved for his nasty methods.

So how did he get his scars?

Didn't pay his taxes

CIA did it to him since the joker threatened to talk about his relationship with bane

He tried to eat one of these in one bite.

No but anyone should know that if they're caught by the police and taken into custody they better come clean otherwise there's consequences.

He was already arrested, he would only get in more legal trouble by lying.

That's not enough though, he would still be withing Dents location and that there was the bomb rigged there too.

Then why was he allowed in the interrogation room? Any information he recovered would be thrown out by a semi-competent judge, and the joker would be granted a mistrial. Not smart.

his dad did it to him to make him always smile

He lied knowing Batman would save Rachel because he loves her and because Dent would want that.

Joker has a genius intellect and can read people like open books.

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

reminder that alfred didn't want to touch or fuck the ballerinas

Enough with the clown!

literally me

Reminder that Alfred destroyed an entire unique eco-system and probably killed a few natives when he burned a forest in Burma, only to catch a guy who stole some tangerines.

>Joker has a genius intellect and can read people like open books.

this describes me to a T

it was implied that he was gay, right?

Mighty kek

I know I'm not supposed to break the silence on this how new meem, but this post was very well done. It came off so subtly that anyone else not in the know would look at it and assume you had not done it intentionally to trigger some poor autists.

Very good pacing. Excellent composition. I am truly, and squarely, impressed.

Why did he have to specify the tangerine was the size of a tangerine?

BRUCE WAYNE, AT THE TIME, HAD NEVER BEFORE SEEN A TANGERINE

Fucking capslock

NEVER MOCK A MAN GOING BALD

could you imagine?

Originally I thought this was to show that Batman purposely sacrificed Rachel for the greater societal good. Seemed a pretty good stepping stone towards the path of Batman's dark obsession with the mission.

Then my friend was like, nah bro, Joker just lied.

What did he meann by this?

Why didn't the police wipe away his make-up once he was captured and thrown in a cell?

Some men just want to taste a nice Tangerine.

>Joker says he is a man of his word
>lies to The Batman

lol what a Joker

Batman decides to save dent for the greater good and so tells Gordon to go after Rachel. He knows that by saving dent, Rachel must die and that's why he's so hell-bent on making sure Harvey is the hero we need

Because that would make him feel more comfortable. No cop wants to keep the prisoner nice and clean.

Of course you are

He deliberately gives the wrong address because he knows Batman has a boner for Rachel?

I'm shocked that this thought has only just crossed my mind, jee wiz thanks Sup Forums

MY BOLLOCKS ARE THE SOIZE OF A TANGERINE

Glad it wasn't just me

How can Batman be the hero they need, but not the one they want right now? What the hell did he mean by that?

Nah mate you've been shadowbanned. No one can see your posts besides the CIA.

Remember when DC made actual kino?

Leave the pretending to be retarded to OP

>replying to a nonexistent post

almost got me

Anyone would get mixed up with Batman slamming their heads into metal desks.

or perhaps hes wondering why someone would smash a mans head into a desk, before interrogating him

from a plane crash

CIA was the joker all along

Otter pops

All right. This was good

intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor, he reminds me of myself

Sharks

Superkek.

He also gave contradicting stories of how he got his scars. Joker says things.

Good point.

ITT terrible trolling or complete retards

Screen writing 101 idiots, the movie starts out with the introduction of the joker, in which he betrayes everyone in the heist team, this is to define the character.

Ya, if he wants to do the societal good, he saves her instead. Which would be bitter, since he'd know he had wanted to sacrificed her. Or he tries to save her, and is forced to help society, and feels guilt for wanting to be selfish. Either way, he will never get what he wants no matter what he decides. I think "just lied" undermines the scene.

Where does an obvious Lunatic like Joke recruit people as his henchmen?

I mean, does he offer them money?

Why can't he just rent some security service?

It's not a lie if you believe it.

wtf i hate alfred now

His fatherrrrrrr, was a drinkerrrrrr

it was a bamboozle desu

i love this thread